Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in May 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2018

Replies

• I had a tiny amount of brown spotting two days ago. Only when I wiped and only happened twice. I was a bit worried, but it seems to have stopped now. Otherwise feeling the usual tiredness and a bit nauseous on and off.

Littlemsj, did you get your blood results? Hoping all is good

• Does anyone else feel a bit mehh im tired all time even when sleeping in and not doing much ... hope everyones well .. 7 weeks tomorrow ..just ordered some maternity work trousers from asda ... xx 

• I'm going for a scan Wednesday morning to rule out ectopic and hopefully find a sac at least, nothing could be found Thursday but Hcg level increased by 181% still got really bad left sided pain so prayingg everything is ok 

• I am tired all the time too Hannah, just woke up after a 2h nap! I fall asleep anytime whenever I have a chance...this bean is taking all my energy. Not to talk about my mood swings...

Hope your scan goes well on Wednesday Lou!

• Glad I'm not the only one feeling exhausted - I'm lucky if I make it to 9pm these days! Doeant help with a 13 month old who still refuses to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time during the night!

Fingers crossed for the scan Lou - it sounds really promising though! X

• You guys are definitly not the only ones feeling tired. I'm exhausted constantly. Come 4-5pm I'm ready for bed. Ive been stressing myslefnout as I haven't really got many symptoms so worried it's not progressing But I have a early scan on 20th so not long to wait and hopefully I'll see a heartbeat as I'm 7 weeks then. 

• Thank you I'm happy to be here. My due is 17/05 my worry is my baby Girl is just 3months old. I really tried to control my self just my first time meeting I was caught how will I cope? What's funny is that I met with my partner 9days to my next period. I never knew it could happen. I just need encouragement

• Hi fongie you will be fine ..do u have family for support? .. mrs hyatt sometimes i feel the same as i dnt have much in symptoms im just blindly hoping for weeks and weeks on end ..oh penguinwest i dnt know how u cope i need sleep im lucky my daughter sleeps well.. hope all goes well lou ..  i know catkatze alls i wanna do is sleep or do nothing xx 

• Hello, 

i am Gemma, I got married on the 1st July to my husband and the father of our first child a little girl who will be 2 in October and I have just found out I am 1 month pregnant today! Over the moon!! Considering I was always told I would never be able to have children this is such a blessing. :) lovely to meet you all and good luck on your journey xxx

• Hi girls,

awe I am so tired all the time! I don't no if it's having my 3 year old as well but I'm easy for bed at 7 lol. Pains and cramps have eased thank god 🤗 So I do think it was my bowel. How is everyone else?

Cat second test came back at 680 so it doubled in the 2days. ive another scan now on Wednesday so hope alls we'll.

• Hi everyone, I found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant. Really worried as I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks in July. 

Had ruled out this month as normally my first symptom is sore boobs and I didn't have that until today and now they are really sore!! 

Wishing everyone good luck!! 

X

• Congrats Matilda, 

its such a stressful time. Not happy when when were sick, not happy when where not sick 🙃 x 

• Hi GemmaB89, so glad you found the thread and congratulations! What a little miracle - do you mind if we ask why you were told you couldn't conceive? 

Hi Matilda88,welcome and congratulations! We're so sorry to hear of your loss, and we'd like to wish you a super sticky bean. 

• Hi everyone found out today im pregnant with baby number 2 its a bit of a shock as only has my little girl in may this year so im in the may group again lol xx

• Hi all ...wow dellamarie and i thought i was brave getting pregnant when my first born was born may last year hahaha xx 

• Amazing news Dellamarie and welcome back to another May club! How's your partner take the news? 

• Thank you danielle and shocked we both were but its definitely a blessing will take a few days to get our heads around it xx 

So not really got any symptoms apart from missed period and cramps but im also getting like shooting pain in my lady bits 🙈 had anyone had there or are getting them or know what they are xx

• Congratulations dellamarie i also had a little girl may 🙈 but this 1 is number 3 for me have a 4 year old too I also am not having many symptoms apart from a little mild nausea but if i eat it goes away and tiredness but don't no weather that's just because of the kids lol not even cramping bad like I usually do x

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to check in and see how you're all doing? 

• I went for an emergency scan yesterday but they still didn't find any baby. Just a sac and yolk got to go back in 2 weeks to hopefully find a baby!!! Feel a bit more at ease knowing it's not ectopic and it's growing in the right place 🙌🏼 Xx