Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2019

Replies

• Options

Mummytocrazy......I've read that you can have tiny bleeds in early pregnancy and that if they become heavy that's more of a concern maybe but.. 

If you are worried just give a midwife or doc a call. They're really good at reassuring. That's what I did last time. They gave me an early preg scan to see what was happening.  

Try not to worry. It might just be an early preg thing   I had same previously that's how I know  Xx

• Options

Hi Claz83, we remember you from a few years ago in another birth club - welcome back - we are so glad to see you here. And huge congratulations! 

• Options

Mummyto...,

agree with stuzy. go to the gp and request a referral due to spotting. they gave me as well an early scan in the previous pregnancy and everything was fine. i bled in total 3 times while pregnant to my son. no reason for the bleeding either. 

• Options

Hey that looks negative to me. But Try Again Hopefully next time itl b positive am trying almost for years wid no luck 

• Options

imageimage

Hello everyone! I’m 5 weeks friday but only found out on Sunday! Me and my partner had been trying for just over a year and a half and after blood tests and scans I was told I wasn’t ovulating at all, I was prescribed Clomid which I was due to start during the period I never came on! So very happy how that worked out for us😊 Baby is due May 11th.

• Options

Morgs!!!! Awesome congratulations xxx. You are literally 1 week behind me I'm 6 week on Friday  

Hope you're ok   have you any symptoms yet ?  Xx

• Options

Hi Morgs97, what perfect timing for your pregnancy - how wonderful! Huge congratulations! That's one of the bluest Clearblues we've ever seen! 

• Options

How exciting!! congrats Morgs!!

So nice to see our group getting bigger and bigger!!

• Options

Hi all may to be mummysimage

• Options

4 weeks an 1 day do they look positive?

• Options

Thankyou everyone!☺️

Stuzy, my symptoms at the moment are just cramping, exhaustion and the constant need to wee! and especially breast tenderness, I cant stand to wear a bra recently. 

• Options

Hi Oshea2, congratulations and welcome to the thread! 

• Options

Thanka a mill early days but soo excited 2 years trying so thriled

• Options

Congrads exciting times for all of us

• Options

Hi ladies,

My lines faint but there. My edd is may 20th. I'm only 9 dpo. Super excited but apprehensive as just had a miscarriage mid August.image

• Options

Welcome oshea and poppy!!

Poppy, i can very clearly see your line.!! Are you planning to do more tests to see if line is getting darker?

I'm at my gp to book my midwife app!!

• Options

Yeah I have the cheap strip tests so will do them starting Tuesday as I am away from tomorrow and don't want to be stressing constantly over shades of blue lol.

Is anyone else in here as early as Me?

• Options

I'm 5w+2 tomorrow. Due 7th of may. My 1st midwife app was arranged for 1st October.  Ages away...

• Options

Hey hey Navi, same boat! First OB on the 1st as well.

Due on May 2. Everybody is saying twins.

• Options

I have a bit of a dilemma at the moment. I'm 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and am being offered to the be the head of department as my current one is going part time after coming back from maternity herself. My employer doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, do you think I should be upfront and honest and say I'm pregnant or hide it until I sign a contract?