Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019

Due in May 2019

Replies

• Sounds pretty similar to us then really!! I don't think we have to continuously have bloods unless we are high risk as you said but def have to in the very start!

Omg I know. I'm so worried about miscarriage but a few of my girlfriends have said the same. "Chey just enjoy it and trust your body!"

My dad bought us a pram already HAHA and I ordered a nappy bag so I've already started 😂😂 I'm definitely finding out the sex too, I'm a control freak when it comes to organisation so I want to buy the right clothes!  

• @chey we are def similar in many ways!!!!! I love that you bought a nappy bag already😍 I already have the one I want picked out lol!!! Today I bought a letter board, a teething toy, and a cute little stuffed animal online for when we eventually announce it :) My husband came home from work tonight with 2 adorable baby books about mommy for me😭😭😭 Of course I’m extra emotional right now haha

• @Miss Milly,

I think I'm going to have to. I do have endometriosis and I am due an operation so I suppose I could say that they are check up appointments? Then say I found out I was pregnant at the second appointment but wanted to wait to tell? This might just work. She knows all about my endo and I have had these appointments before.

xxx

• Ttcendo that's what i would do! I've just had my scan letter and it says my first appointment is during term time, I'm just going to tell them it's an appointment and hope they don't ask what for! I've had procedures too before (two procedures to get rid of pre cancerous cells) and so I'm hoping they will assume it's that, a bit like you! I'm guessing by your username your an 88 baby like me? When did you turn 30? I think I literally conceived 3 days after my 30th..!lol x

• Christ, do these cramps lessen at all? 6w3d, and they're persistent as hell. Not altogether painful but they're definitely not going anywhere.

• That’s a good idea. I just hope they let me have the time off, no questions, otherwise I’m going to have to say something. Yeah, I was a December baby 😊 So not quite 30 yet. We have booked Edinburgh for a weekend to celebrate. so I’m looking forward to that. My OH turned 30 at the end of August so we conceived not long after 😊 I’m due around 18th May based on my af dates. So around SATs too 😳 I teach year 2. Xxx

• Ah it's nice to have something to look forward to :) oh no, I'm sure it will be fine though. I teach a levels and will be leaving just before their exams,. There's never a good time to leave in the year though I suppose! Xx

• Hello lovely ladies!!

i hope you don’t mind if i join you? I’ve recently found out I’m pregnant too! 4 weeks and 3 days for me. I’m due 16th May! Same as you Csavs from your post! First baby for me 🙂Got married in May this year and had  miscarriage at 5.5 weeks when I got back from honeymoon, literally the week I returned to work 😔 I’m not letting myself worry about it happening again as the chances are so small.

It’s really nice to connect with you all 😀

• Omg aftyyy, your husband sounds adorable. What a lovely thing to do. I was in hysterics last night (WHAT THE) because I was worrying about miscarriage etc. These emotions are ridiculous haha! Still feeling good just have some sharp pains in my vagina and some dull period-like cramps but that's it. I'll tell my boss today so she knows why I am sick (if I get sick) and so that I can use special leave for my pre-natal appointments. SO EXCITING!

• @windra I’m only 4weeks 2days and i have been crampy every day since like 4 DPO! I hear it’s a good sign. Lots happening in our uterus’s! 

@chey awww I’m sorry you had a moment like that! I hope you’re feeling better now! i think if we worry it won’t change anything so we must stay as positive as we can!! As hard as that is, I keep telling myself everyday that this is our baby and God has a plan!! I also just try to focus on positive thoughts now because if I don’t I’ll drive myself completely bonkers!! Luckily I’m headed back to school tomorrow to finish up my registered nursing degree so I’ll be quiet busy all through the first trimester! AND the funny thing is I’ll be in Labor & Delivery at the hospital all semester!!😍😍😍😍

• Hiya I think I’m due early May 2019 :D Glasgow  and I’ve got my scan booked :D I’m all new too this and this is my first baby and ive just joined like about a week ago and I thought I’d say hello and happy pregnancies everybody :D xx

• Congrats miracle999. Congratulations on wedding as well. Yeah should be 16th according to app. Not seen or spoke to midwife yet. Left message last week so hopefully ring me back today. 

We did a bit of window shopping at weekend with being excited also told mine and my boyfriend mums. 

• Aftyyy - I get my 6 week ultrasound in 2 weeks time to make sure the heart is beating and bub has attached in the right spot. I also get my bloods in the morning! Woohoo! 😄

• Hi all   not been here for a while.  Not been well been having brown discharge and incredible stomach and bad back pain.   Got docs tonight so hoping for a scan tomorrow   I'm 6+3 today same as '@windrazed'

X

• imageGot my bfp this morning whilst on hol in Tenerife :) x

• Congratulations Loz!!!!! That's a dark line you have there! !!  X

Stuzy, hope you're feeling better soon. Hope everything goes well at the doctors. X

• Hey guys ☺️ I’m 6 weeks 4 days with my first pregnancy, due 2nd May, so happy! I’ve been getting period type pains and lower back pain, just wondered if this was normal? I’ve got a midwife appointment booked but it’s not for another 3 and a half weeks as they would see me until between 10-12 weeks. 

Congratulations everyone! ☺️

• Hi everyone! Congratulations all on BFPs!! I would like to join the May 2019 boat :-) ... Abbie 1993 , I’m exactly the same as you 6wks 4days and due 2 May with 1st baby. my first scan/app is also the end of September so feels like ages to wait! I’ll be around 9wks then.... I think you can have a private scan done earlier for reassurance, I’ll probably do that! i Have a fairly Discomforting pain on right side ovary, comes and goes - anyone else had experience of this? Xxx 

• @abbie yes I’ve been having period pains since like 5 DPO! As long as it is not super bad pain it’s normal! 

• Just booked in for a private 8 week scan- thanks for the advice SBW117  I thought you had to wait until 12 weeks! ☺️ Okay cool Thankyou, glad to hear it’s normal! 

Xx