Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2019

Replies

• Hi girls!

Stuzy let us know how it went at the docs and if they reffered you for a scan. 

Im 6w tomorrow and I have booked a private scan for Thursday. I'll update you all on how it went. 

No cramping here at all but had loads in previous pregnancy throughout the first trimester. And then again in the 3rd. Unless the pain is unbearable I was told it was normal. 

Happy to see all new entries!! Congrats to all!! 

• Hi. I took 3 clear blue digital tests, 2 on Friday and 1 on Saturday they all came back pregnant 1-2 weeks. I was due on Saturday and didn’t come on I took another one Sunday morning and said negative. I am 3 days late and my symptoms are cramping, weeing loads, tiredness, lightheadedness, backache, emotions are everywhere.. are the 3 positive ones correct and am i definitely pregnant? Is it even possible to have 3 false positives on clear blue digital. I’m just s little confused about the one on Sunday morning that was negative. me and my partner Really want a baby so I’m hoping I am! 🤞🏽

• Im going to book a private one tomorrow also, I’m too excited! No problem Abbie1993!

thanks Navi... I’ve had a Mc before so I overthink some of the pains and twinges too much! thanks for the support - think sometimes you just need someone to tell you it’s normal! 

Loza I wouldnt worry too much if you have had 3 positives... maybe wait a few days (i know it’s hard) and test with FMU. Or go to the doctors so they can do bloods? Such a confusing time isn’t it, maybe best to see the GP.

xxx

• Does anyone else have cramps? It's  like a real discomfort and dull ache, been ok all day til the evening An also had them yesterday evening, can't help but worry x

• Yes I’ve had lots of cramping. It’s very normal!

• It's so uncomfortable, how far are you x

• I have cramping!!! Today is AF day and I've had cramps all morning. It's totally freaking me out! I usually get my period first thing in the morn and I'm past that now so I should be fine! X

• Have you had bfp? X

• My cramping is very bad tonight I can’t get to sleep even though shattered and feel sick. Bring on the next amazing 35 weeks 😊

• You seem to be at ease with it all, I cant help but be worried and dread going to the loo x

• I have been told by evergone cramping Is normal So just see it as baby attaching itself to me. Also feel sickness good sign. 

Jusy try and relax, easier said then done. I check paper every time I go to toilet expecting blood. very anxious about it all just got to go with flow I guess 

• Yeah I got six about 4 days ago. Had bloods this morn and an ultrasound in 2 weeks! X

• Navi thanks for your comment.  

I have been to docs and I'm being sent for a scan at EPAU  tomorrow at 9am. 

Tomorrow I am 6 weeks and 4 days 

X

• @loz 4 weeks 4 days :) lots of cramping but I take it as a good sign! Don’t worry!!

@chey don’t worry cramping is normal!

id be lying if I didn’t say I check for blood every time I pee, but im trying to just be happy and excited! 

• aftyyy were about the same then, hope we all have hh9m x

• was going to askbut seems like others are experiencing this pain too. 6 weeks and 3 days, due on 5th may. I can’t help but feel so scared as I keep getting sharp pains, really uncomfortabl. However I have been getting them for at least 2 weeks now, been too long to be a bad sign. Right? 

I’m a young (going to be) mum as I’m only 19 yet, just so scared about all of this. 

hope everything’s well with everyone else! XxxX

• Stiilll having period pains! Freaking me out considering today is the day I'd be due. Can't wait until the first trimester is over! x

• I'm the same Cheyc x

• How long do the bloods take to come bacl for pregnancy? Do you find out straight away or do you have to wait a couple of days?

• Mine will take 2 days. X