Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2020

Replies

• Options
    @cottmj.. congratulations 😊
    I had my doctor's appointment last Friday I was eager to get things going! Even though he didn't do much but we got all the paperwork filled out and choose hospital etc. I am back with him in 4weeks time and to book in for 1st scan xx
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! It's lovely to meet you all, I'm Emily and I'm due on the 15th May, same day as my 6yo niece  :) we have been ttc for 6 years now, and I was starting to think I'd never see that second pink line appear. My husband hasn't stopped smiling since I told him. Haven't really had any fatigue, nausea or cramping yet, but my back is a little sore. 
  • Options
    Hi all! Congratulations to everyone :) i’m 6 weeks and it still hasn’t sunk in! Going for a scan in 2 weeks time, so excited! I’ve been having bad back ache and some cramps. I keep waking up in the middle of the night bursting for a wee too! Does anyone else worry at the slightest twinge?!

I’m constantly worrying everything is going to be ok and want these next 6 weeks to go quickly so the risk of anything happening is lowered! Fingers crossed! x
  • Options
    Hi all I’m Beck, I’m due on 10th may with baby#3, although I have to have c-sections so will probably be around the 3rd! I already have a 16yr old son (who’s birthday is 2nd may!!) & daughter who is 15 in just under 2 weeks! 
    I feel rubbish at the mo, boobs are huge and ache, constant niggly cramps, gone off food a bit, can’t stomach tea at all (i usually drink loads of the stuff), back ache, windy (sorry tmi) and absolutely exhausted- I’m desperate for a sleep around lunchtime which just cannot happen!! I’m so anxious at the moment about everything and just want to get past the 12 week mark... roll on the end of October. I keep trying to tell myself it’s only next month!! 
    I have already booked a private scan for when I’m nearly 8 weeks to put my mind at slightly more ease. Anyway nice to meet you all and hope to hear all your pregnancy news soon xx
  • Options
    MrsH02 said:
    Hi all I’m Beck, I’m due on 10th may with baby#3, although I have to have c-sections so will probably be around the 3rd! I already have a 16yr old son (who’s birthday is 2nd may!!) & daughter who is 15 in just under 2 weeks! 
    I feel rubbish at the mo, boobs are huge and ache, constant niggly cramps, gone off food a bit, can’t stomach tea at all (i usually drink loads of the stuff), back ache, windy (sorry tmi) and absolutely exhausted- I’m desperate for a sleep around lunchtime which just cannot happen!! I’m so anxious at the moment about everything and just want to get past the 12 week mark... roll on the end of October. I keep trying to tell myself it’s only next month!! 
    I have already booked a private scan for when I’m nearly 8 weeks to put my mind at slightly more ease. Anyway nice to meet you all and hope to hear all your pregnancy news soon xx
    Hi! Very similar to me then..minus the 2 kids haha my due date is the 2nd but I hear the first one always goes over. I haven’t been put off food yet but I really should stop eating! My first doctors appointment tomorrow, not sure what to expect x
  • Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to @Buttercup20 -  6 years of trying is long - you and your husband must be over the moon! We are thrilled for you! Welcome and congratulations to @Willoughby_2020 - I remember the peeing all the time too - it only gets worse 😂😂😂
    Hello @MrsH02 how did your kids take the big news? Roll on October for sure! 
    We have dropped you all a little PM to help you navigate the forum, we hope it helps. 

• Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to @Buttercup20 -  6 years of trying is long - you and your husband must be over the moon! We are thrilled for you! Welcome and congratulations to @Willoughby_2020 - I remember the peeing all the time too - it only gets worse 😂😂😂
    Hello @MrsH02 how did your kids take the big news? Roll on October for sure! 
    We have dropped you all a little PM to help you navigate the forum, we hope it helps. 

I wouldn’t mind but I don’t seem to wee a lot in the day, just at 3 and 4 am! Lol

Just got back from my first doctors appointment, it was quite short..she just weighed me, took my blood pressure and gave me a referral letter...not sure what I was expecting really...I thought I would have done another test or something.

Has anyone else told anyone the good news yet? I’ve told my parents but I’m abit apprehensive to tell anyone else just yet. We’re going to tell my partners parents after the 8 week scan. May have to tell work soon due to the appointments..does the whole 12 week thing really matter?
  • Options
    Ok, so is it just me or is anyone else incredibly hormonal, I literally just keep bursting in to tears for no reason and it’s just not like me! 
  • Options
    @MrsH02
    That would be the hormones...they really kick in from 6weeks onwards. Oh the joys 😂🙈 when is everyone going for their first scan?
  • Options
    Im not 6 weeks yet and was nothing like this in my last 2 pregnancy’s! It’s ridiculous I feel pathetic x
  • Options
    Good point @Tazziebear have you all registered with your midwife/hospitals? 
    How you feeling today @MrsH02 ? The hormones can be pretty overwhelming. 
    And have you guys told anyone? 

• Options
    I'm 5 weeks today! Woo. Never been so anxious in my life. I've been the doctors every day this week with worries haha! 
    Altho rightly so cause my thryoid meds needed upping but god I'm such a worrier. Anyone else?.
  • Options
    Hi my name is sky this is my first official bfp on clear blue digital today..... this is my 3rd pregnancy I have a 14 year old son and a 17 month old daughter congrats to everyone xx
  • Options
    Welcome @Rosie631 - so glad you joined the thread and congratulations! How are you feeling so far? 
    @Shak19 those early days of pregnancy can be so stressful - try and take each day as it comes and not looking too far forward - easier said than done though... 

• Options
    Hi Danielle I’m feeling really well thankyou  a bit tired but that’s to be expected xx
  • Options
    Rosie631 said:
    Hi Danielle I’m feeling really well thankyou  a bit tired but that’s to be expected xx
    Especially have to run around after your toddler too, i'm sure. Have you told your son yet? 
  • Options
    Yes that doesn’t help no I haven’t told my son yet my son lives with his dad now as me and his dad spilt up last year and it’s easier for my son to go to school and he’s doing his GCSEs and his school is down the road and he has all his friends... I have met someone new and we are madly in love and expecting our first child together.... I will tell him soon but not just yet xx
  • Options
    Rosie631 said:
    Yes that doesn’t help no I haven’t told my son yet my son lives with his dad now as me and his dad spilt up last year and it’s easier for my son to go to school and he’s doing his GCSEs and his school is down the road and he has all his friends... I have met someone new and we are madly in love and expecting our first child together.... I will tell him soon but not just yet xx
    Absolutely, you'll know when the time is right to tell him. You sound head over heels :blush:
  • Options
    I really am.... I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years and from going from that to a loving and caring relationship is an amazing experience and for us to have our baby together is the icing on the cake xxx
  • Options
    I went to the GPs yesterday and she has asked for my hcg levels to be checked as I have some left sided pain and backache so wants to rule out ectopic, will also have an urgent scan at 6 weeks. I work in a hospital so had 1st lot done this morning, just awaiting results now! Then to be repeated on Sunday! It’s all very stressful but I’m trying to be positive, personally I don’t think it’s ectopic as Iv done digital CB preg tests and the weeks are progressing as I expected on the display and I feel sicky with huge boobs! I think I have an ovarian cyst which I was investigated for in March but scan was clear when they did it but the pain had gone away again at that point and this feels very similar!
    iv booked for a private scan in 3 weeks anyway so 🤞🏻 It will all be ok x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions