Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2020

Replies

• Options
    Please keep us posted @MrsH02 won't you? 
  • Options
    Will do x
  • Options
    So HCG back at 601, and I think I’m 4weeks and 5 days today! I think this sounds ok, just need to wait for Sunday’s results x
  • Options
    Sounds about right at 601 then don’t you think?? Let’s just hope Sunday’s double x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, how were your weekends and how are you all fairing today? 
  • Options
    Not too bad. 2nd hcg came back at 1139 from 601 so that’s positive! Feel sicky and boobs hurt!! Let’s roll on another few weeks x
  • Options
    was okay thanks. 
    stomachs getting harder.
    sickness feels worse today to the point my mouth is watering. 
    sore boobs still.

I would rather have these symptoms and suffer knowing everything is okay than no symptoms and panic so I try not to much too much about them :)
  • Options
    MrsH02 said:
    Not too bad. 2nd hcg came back at 1139 from 601 so that’s positive! Feel sicky and boobs hurt!! Let’s roll on another few weeks x
    Well that is fantastic news @MrsH02
    @Amnx sorry you're feeling sick, but totally understand what you're saying! 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 please for you! Glad everything’s ok!

i must be one of the lucky ones, no morning sickness (yet!) hoping it doesn’t arrive! Just feeling tired and bloated.
  • Options
    Hello all!! Hello from Australia :) I thought id introduce myself. I am 33 (turn 34 this month) we just found out 3 days ago I am pregnant! This is my first pregnancy & I am also an "only child" - yes I still feel too young in the mind to be having a little human but I know im not lol. I AM MEGA scared. One im an only child, TWO I have never been really maternal (but we said if it happens its meant to be) & THREE I worry about dying because of pregnancy , I know that sounds weird, but its always been a fear if I was to fall preg. I am excited & reality is kicking in because my boobs are a killer , im peeing heaps & I get tired which is weird for me because ive always been a night owl! oh & im 5 weeks & 4 days!! - so will be due in May 2020 !!! 

So I just wanted to join a group of like minded mums to be to share the journey with I guess :) I am a business owner & have been a very serious workaholic , so my life is changing as I know it! eKKK scary! 

I booked in to see my Doc whom I have known since I was 10 years old but because she is SO good she is always booked out in advance & I couldn't get a booking app with her until the 1 OCTOBER, is this TOO long to wait to see my doc about it ??? other than sore boobs, peeing. tired I am okay - but yeh would love to hear your opinion!

Its actually just hit midnight here , I had a nightmare - a man trying to stab me with a knife after he raided our home (extreme dream /nightmare) which is also weird because I dont often dream ,, maybe its a hormone thing!

Anyways congrats to all the MAY due babies!! how weird is this, im so scared & excited!!! xx Love love xx 
  • Options
    Hi can I join ... just got my BFP in Spain on holiday ... feeling guilty as I got really drunk saturday I have been going down slides and I have recently been working out a lot and going to gymnastics ... will be due 13th of may im in total shock 
  • Options
    DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Sep 9, 2019 2:26PM
    Welcome and huge congratulations @DelilahChai - we can positively feel your excitement coming through the screen! We're so happy for you! 
    And welcome @Lillian2410 - we know you! And we're thrilled to see you back in another birth club - huge congrats :heart: 
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 welcome, no need to feel guilty you didn't know! just take care of  yourself from now on. were you trying or is it unexpected?
  • Options
    We have a two year old and was going to start trying in November time so it was a shock we was using condoms but my cycle was so different this month.... although earlier than expected it’s a nice surprise ... just wish we wasn’t in Spain lol 😆 I’m from England 
  • Options
    I haven't had any symptoms yet, other than a stiff back but that's not unusual for me. I'm finding hard to believe it and keep taking tests to see if the line is getting darker. I almost wish I'd get some morning sickness. We told my parents yesterday who were so happy they both started crying. I've got 10 days until my viability scan so I'm hoping it will feel more real then. 
  • Options
     with my first I had no symptoms until 9 weeks except bleeding around 5 weeks that lasted a while but it was only light bleeding 
  • Options
    Hi ladies glad to see your all doing well. These first few weeks are torture! I am heading into my 7th week and I can't wait for the first scan! I haven't had any more symptoms I actually think the havef symptoms I did have have lessened apart from waking up in the middle of the night to pee! I do get weird kind of sensations in my tummy but I don't know if I'm just imagining that 🙈
  • Options
    All my symptoms have disappeared I get funny feelings in my tummy and I’m moody and snappy as hell and I have no pacients what so ever lol my last pregnancy I had severe morning sickness didn’t start till I was 3 months I’m hoping I avoid this time round xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies! From my dates I'm due around the 10th of may! Got a scan on the 22nd and can't wait just to ease my mind! Symptoms are boobs are killing, sickness every four of days but only in the evening and I've apparently discovered the sense of smell in hd! How exciting for all of us. I've just stopped buying tests everyday as my symptoms are getting stronger hows hows everyone else getting on!?
  • Options
    Hi, I’m 4 weeks pregnant and due on 17th May 2020. I’m feeling so incredible tired (so much more than I remember last time), might be down to the fact that I have a teething 1 year old 🤦‍♀️ Excited and nervous at the same time. What will it be like with 2 so close in age! 
    Congratulations to you all
    x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions