Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2020

Replies

• @FingerscrossedQ So far, I’m just EXTRA tired and bloated. I’m very worried I’m going to get morning sickness. I didn’t get any with my son, but I know each pregnancy is different. I am a teacher, so I can’t just run out of class to be sick and I really don’t want to get sick in front of an audience lol I’m going to make sure I constantly have crackers on hand and ginger ale
  • @Rachel.a21 I'm with you on the tired front 😴 im exhausted all the time. I hope you don't get sickness that would be a difficult one to get around hopefully that will miss you. The last thing you want is to be running to the bathroom during class. I have a feeling I could be hit with sickness again I was terrible with my little boy it effected me really bad. I'm starting to get the feeling of feeling sick but hopefully I'm not sick. 
  • @FingerscrossedQ I really hope I don’t either! I’m trying to not think about it or else I’m going to trick my mind into feeling it. How far along are you? I’m 5 weeks 5 days
  • Hi all, I got my BFP on Sunday. I’ve already got a little boy who’s 2. This was our first go at baby number 2 and it looks like it worked, wasn’t expecting it to this soon! I’ve just got a midwife appointment through for the 10th October and I should be due around the 27th May. I’m a little bit nervous as we had an early miscarriage before my little boy so don’t want to get too excited just yet. Hope you are all doing well :) x
  • Hey @Frankie86 we remember you! Welcome back to the forum and congratulations! 
  • @Rachel.a21 I'm 4 weeks 2days. I think this month I had a shorter cycle. 
  • Hi! I got my BFP last week and I should be 5+3 today and due around 14th May 2020!
    I’m 32 and this is my 4th pregnancy.
    I have a dd 13, dd 10 and ds 4.
    i have been on and off this site since 2007 when it used to be called baby expert so I’m excited to be back.
    Hope everyone is doing well? I have ALL the symptoms including fatigue, extreme hunger and tender breasts. Expecting morning sickness to start at 6+3 like my previous pregnancies lol
    Fi x 
  • Can anyone give any advice please? I’ve been having shoulder pain this past week, it feels like a trapped nerve but I have read about eptopic pregnancies..I think I’m just worrying over nothing but I can’t help it! If it was eptoptic would I be bleeding as well before it got to the shoulder pain stage?..I have my first scan on Friday so will find out for sure then but I can’t stop worrying! 
  • Hi @Willoughby_2020 sorry to hear you’re feeling a little worried. It’s totally normal to feel that way and must be frustrating to have to wait for Friday! I’m not sure if there’s any bleeding with ectopic but I’m sure you would be having quite severe tummy pains to one side xx
  • @fiona86 thank you, yeh i wish it would just hurry up! I did think that about the belly pains as I’m 7 weeks 2 days so thought I would have felt them if it was eptopic. Im just a worrier! Haha I’ll let you know how the scan goes x

congratulations on your news! I bet your kids will be excited! 
  • @Willoughby_2020 I agree if you are that far I think you would know about it! Is this your first?

thank you, I hope they will be 😬 x
  • @fiona86 yeah my first one, I’m so excited and nervous! 

When do you think you will tell them? I’m trying not to tell people yet but I went out for a meal the other day and didn’t have a drink so they got it out of me! Haha 
  • @Willoughby_2020 aw lovely it is an exciting and sometime scary time even with this one! This little miracle wasn’t actually planned and it’s come at a weird time for me but after initial shock I’m really happy and excited.
    probably just before 12 weeks, I should be 12 weeks on my birthday which is 31st October so I want to do an announcement photo with them in it!

ahh yeah it’s hard to keep quiet from some people isn’t it. No harm. I planned drinks this Saturday coming but I’ve told them ahead of it because I will have the same problem lol x
  • Hi everyone!! I just found this forum! Me and my husband who have been together 10 years (since we were 14!!) got our BFP on Sunday morning and are due on 23rd may! Hubby wanted to come to doctors appointment so we’re going tomorrow as he couldn’t get today off. We are over the moon but I’m so anxious to know baby is ok xxx
  • Sorry for tmi but is anyone experiencing like brown discharge it's not like blood or anything just confused to what it is?! X
  • @Courtj97 yep I’ve had it on and off - not tons but just every now and again.  Just have increased discharge in general! 
  • @Sunshine8888 so glad to hear it's not only me! I've been taking clear blue digitals every week to make sure the weeks are going up. Think I'm just so anxious and so tired I just need constant reassurance🙈🙈
  • @Courtj97 I feel exactly the same. The anxiety is taking its toll on me. I’m waking up in the night to wee and then taking ages to fall back asleep feeling panicked.  I just want to know that everything is ok....the not knowing is awful! 
  • I've booked myself in for an early can on Sunday at 7w 3 days just to hopefully ease my mind a little bit hopefully @Sunshine8888
  • @Courtj97 yeah I don’t blame you. I’m trying to hold out until 28th September when baby will (hopefully) be bigger and can have external scan instead. I think I’d also feel better knowing baby is ok further along. I had an internal at 6 weeks but still worry something has gone wrong since. The reassurance was unfortunately far too short lived for me, wish I could relax and enjoy this but I just feel so terrified all the time 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions