Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Yea I know tk max won't take bk or exchange on there stuff because I tried to do it with my son and they flat out refused to do anything without a receipt... Got alot of stuff from tesco I know they will take there stuff back and I baught the bouncer and the sheets online so I can't return them as no receipts or boxes x 
  • And no we didn't have any boys names as it took so long for us to find a name for our son, it's going to be a nightmare this time x 
  • Aww bless you my son is called Ollie and I have friends who have boys called Arthur, Albert and harry ... I’m still really struggling for girls names 
  • Our sons called odin we call him odie its said like oh-dee, I think it's quite cute, it's unusual some people hate it... when they ask his name they look at me like eww... But go "ohhh cute" 😂... We have been brain storming and come up with a few they are also unusual but there's nothing popping out that we love like when we chose the girls name.. my partner hates loads of names and he's the issue really 😂 because I'm not that fussy I loved Teddy but he hates it.... When we Thaught he was a girl the name we chose was Ivy... But we also had, mable, betsy and frayah on the list... Just gutted we both loved ivy and refured to bump with her name ivy so it's just weird now x
  • My best friends little girl is ivy my cousins girl is Mabel and I know a frayeh too... we have a lot of girls in my family so names are really hard ... I love you little boys name it’s really cute 
  • OhH so you have got alot of names to avoid then with you having alot of girls in the family... We did get a 4D scan done also as part of the appoligy so here's little man, he wouldn't uncover his face, he wants to remain unseen until birth apparently! 😂 I'm coming round now, it was a big shock, and I'm sorry if iv yapped on to much and annoyed anyone but I'm getting used to it, iv gone through the girls stuff and sorted what needs to go back to what shops, iv baught a boy baby bouncer, on Thursday my mum and dad are coming to visit and are going to take the girl bouncer home to sell on their local selling page as stuff sells better where they live as its a small place :) Thursday is my next day off so will make the returns then and swap some stuff for boys so by Thursday I should be a happy chicken 😂 when all the pinks gone and I can concentrate on getting boy stuff together for him... Suppose I should be thankful... If I hadn't asked at the scan and still carried on buying girls stuff, it could have been soooo much worse and can you imagine the shock if he had been born and they are like congrats it's a boy when I would have been expecting a girl... His first outfit would have been frilly and floral bless him 😂 xx

• Sunshine8888 - 2nd of May ❤️
    Kleor - 2nd of May ❤️
    Willoughby_2020 - 3rd of May ❤️
    Heartburnmama - 10th of May 💙
    Rach24 - 11th of May 💙
    Rachel.a21 - 13th of May ❤️
    Lillian2410 - 13th of May ❤️
    Courtj97 - 13th of May ❤️
    Lily31 - 14th of May ❤️
    PaulaLarr - 14th of May 💙 
    Stephielou95 - 16th of May 💛
    Jhunek -16th of May ❤️
    MrsBurns - 17th of May 💛
    FingerscrossedQ - 19th of May 💙
    Trying4number2now - 24th May 💙
    Frankie86 - 25th of May 💙
    MillP - 28th May 💛
    Chkitty - 28th of May ❤️
    Rebecca1992 - 29th of May 💙
    Court1994 - 💙+❤️
  • @Rebecca1992 sorry to hear they got it wrong but I’m glad they managed to put it right for you in terms of new things! Hope your ok and been able to process it abit better now you know!
    ive got my 20 week scan Wednesday and I’m nervous about my gender as I was told girl although I was in a Facebook group where hundreds of people say it was a boy then another lot said girl although I keep watching the video and it looks girly the picture I’ve got just doesn’t do it justice! Mines window to the womb as well so hoping they haven’t messed up! 
    Xx
  • @Chkitty got everything crossed for you, wouldn't want this to happen to anybody else it's not nice, but I'm OK now and I love him to bits, I went to the Salford branch if it helps...hope we havnt both seen the same woman! Xx
  • I’m May 25th with boy/girl twins. Their names will be Grayson James and Ashley Mary. I already have 2 kids, a 9 year old stepson called James Theodore and a 6 month old daughter called Baylie May. I’m going to have 3 babies under 1 and I have no idea how I’m going to cope? 
    My HG has finally stopped, I have been feeling fine for the past week. Not nauseous at all and I haven’t thrown up since last Saturday night. I’m currently 20 weeks and 6 days.
  • @Chkitty do you have a pic of your scan? I got an early scan at 14 weeks and was told girl. I was terrified my 20 week would be boy, but it was still a girl
  • My son’s name is Aaron Lee and my daughter will either be Ellie Rose or Ellie Rae. Husband and I are still trying to agree lol 
  • @Rachel.a21 my daughter is called Ellie-Mae Catherine ❤,  we have decided our little boy is going to be Edward (Eddie) Ashlee Owen xxx
  • Aww those names are lovely ... I fully took it very cautious when they told me girl at 15 weeks as I honestly thought I was having a boy then when it was confirmed girl at 20 weeks I started to believe it ..I would have fully been prepared from them to say they wrong but that’s my nature 😂

court1994 my HG calmed down a lot at 20 weeks too but I am still nauseous in the morning but it’s about a 2/10 not a 10 anymore. Your names are beautiful !

• ChkittyChkitty Regular
    edited Jan 13, 2020 7:21AM
    @Rebecca1992 I went to the Milton Keynes one so definitely won’t have seen same lady! @Rachel.a21  I’ll show you my scan photo it actually looks like a boy I’m so convinced and even the sonographer laughed and said yes it looks like a willy and balls but it’s definitely a girl! So I’m hoping he wasn’t wrong I’m hoping to get it confirmed Wednesday for sure! With my first I had a gender scan done 3 times to be sure! 
    My daughter is called Callie Emma I really like the name Isla or Summer but husband doesn’t like Isla so not sure yet! @Court1994 wow you’ll definitely have your hands full! My daughter turned 9 months yesterday so they’ll be 13 months between them and I’m already panicking about how to cope! I’ve been told routine is the key!! Xx
  • @Chkitty Oh wow, I do see how it looks a little like a boy. It will be interesting to see what they say at your 20-week, it could just be the angle too. My early scan was at 14 weeks and you can see the 3 lines that signifies a girl 

• @Trying4number2now Aw, I just love the name! My husband has also mentioned Ellie Mae as an option 
  • @Rachel.a21 yeah makes me worried on the video there is nothing between the legs so we will see! The sonographer did point out the three lines on mine when I was there as i questioned it but I keep thinking surely if it’s a boy it’s very small I’ve not see a boy scan look like mine before? I’d actually be devastated if I found out was a boy I’ve always wanted girls my husband would be happy but I’d be disappointed but would love them either way I just panic! Xx 
  • @Chkitty oh yea I can see what you mean does look like boy bits, fingers crossed for your 20 week scan :) when they Thaught he was a girl, apparently what they Thaught was the girl bits was actually like the back of the scrotum 😂 it did look like 3 lines! I was convinced he was a girl but obviously not seem as there's a big old willy in the shot now 😂 xx
  • We've chosen our boys name :) First name: 'Rex', Middle Name: 'Orion'.

My husband chose the middle name, I initially thought it was after Orion's belt which I thought was cute (especially coupled with Rex, it would mean something like King of Stars), however my husband confessed after I agreed to it that it's actually Optimus Prime (Transformers) original name - *sigh* I'll let him have it :)
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions