Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021

Due in May 2021

Replies

• Hi everyone, 

I got my positive test 2 weeks ago, feels like the weeks are going slow! So I'm 6 weeks on Monday and due 3rd May of I've done my calculations correctly. This is my first and we'd been trying for a while 😊

I had really awful cramping around implantation and on week 4, but no signs of any spotting and it's stopped now... Did anyone else get this?

I now have some lower back pain and extremely sore boobs!! I also have a sharp pain if I stand up top quickly like I've pulled a muscle 🤔 Grateful I don't have any morning sickness though, as trying to keep it a secret from everyone until 12 weeks. Going for an early scan in 2 weeks time. It's so hard keeping this massive secret! 
  • Hi @Beni96, sorry for delay it logged me out and I couldn't remember my password 😂

I'm in Aus , we got the bloods on fridsy which confirmed it but GP said as it was so early she wanted to do then again in a few days to make sure HCG is rising.
    I just had them done again today (Monday) and will get the results tomorrow morning.

@Bess8619 That's good you can still take Antibiotics & congratulations on doing the digital 🥳🥳💕 definitely makes it more real feeling.

Congratulations to all the other ladies who have also recently gotten BFP's

• @SW123 I also experience Sharp pain wjen I stand up or the cramps just get really bad atleast a few times a day.
    I'm only week 4 +3 days so a bit behind you.
    I haven't had any spotting or nausea either luckily. But know the sickness could still come 🙈 
    Yes so hard keeping it a secret 
    We are waiting fill that first scan to tell our family, it's so hard but I would hate to get them all excited & something bad happen....
  • Welcome @Baby2camb @emi90, @HB14 , @BethO and @emi90 !

How are you all doing? I still don't have many symptoms apart from tiny waves of nausea in the afternoon. I'm tired but that's more like life with a toddler haha.

I booked an early scan for 22nd September. I wanted an earlier one but figured out the later the closer it would be to the 12th week scan as I remember that being an agonising long wait with my first baby. 

I did a cheeky test on Saturday (only because I had 3 left ) and the line showed immediately and was stronger than control line. Guess I won't be testing again now as it's pointless :)

@Treesaregreen25 : I think my Mum sort of knows we would like a second one but she doesn't know when. My sister wanted a second one but changed her mind after having her daughter so I guess she might think the same might have happened to me. 
  • ButtercupmummyButtercupmummy Regular
    edited Dec 7, 2020 5:48PM

Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• Hi all !
    im around 4-5 weeks pregnant :) I have some mild cramps now and then , sometimes the whole abdomen sometimes right or left side . Are you all the same ?? - also my breast hurt really bad last week , and now it seems like it’s easing off ... I hope that’s normal ? I’m really super tired 💤 all the time , and hungry too . Moody aswell lol 😆 how are all you guys ?? ;) is anyone having an early scan ? I will be having a scan around 6-8 weeks as had a misscarriage last year . 
  • Hi @Beni96, I had cramps week 4, eased off week 5 and only have the occasional ones now.
    My boobs are really sore some days and better others. I'm 6 weeks 2 days now and having a scan at 8 weeks 😊
  • Bess8619Bess8619 Regular
    edited Sep 9, 2020 8:57AM
    @Beni96 yep cramps on and off for me too.. sometimes down in lower abdomen just above my pubic bone, sometimes left or right side. I’ve read it’s completely normal! 

I’ve got sore nipples on and off, headaches are killing me but scared to keep taking paracetamol:( xx
  • @SW123 hi ! That’s great , I was worrying about the breasts getting less sensitive as thought they should be more sensitive as the pregnancy progresses !! :) I have referred myself to the midwifes , but unfortunately no one had replied to my emails yet , don’t know why :/ hope they do soon ! 
  • @Beni96 the midwives told me they wouldn't take my referral until I was at least 6 weeks, so that might be why! X
  • @SW123 ahhh I see x well I hope they will reply ! As haven’t even received any auto mail confirming my message or nothing x 
  • Yeah i had what i thought were period pains around week 4 but totally eased off now so put it down to implantation. Glad im not the obly one whos worrying. You you find yourself doing regular tests to make sure hormone levels are still strong? Xx 
  • @emi90 yep have been doing them everyday for a week now. This is my week difference and trying to keep being positive! X
    edited Dec 7, 2020 5:48PM

• @emi90 that looks like some great progression! Remember every test is different. I have took a test every morning for a week and probs will til I run out of strips 😂 can’t help myself xx
  • Oh im so glad im not on my own my husband thinks im paranoid haha x
  • Were allowed to be when we want something so much 😁 xx
  • Mary58 said:
    Welcome @Baby2camb @emi90, @HB14 , @BethO and @emi90 !

How are you all doing? I still don't have many symptoms apart from tiny waves of nausea in the afternoon. I'm tired but that's more like life with a toddler haha.

I booked an early scan for 22nd September. I wanted an earlier one but figured out the later the closer it would be to the 12th week scan as I remember that being an agonising long wait with my first baby. 

I did a cheeky test on Saturday (only because I had 3 left ) and the line showed immediately and was stronger than control line. Guess I won't be testing again now as it's pointless :)

@Treesaregreen25 : I think my Mum sort of knows we would like a second one but she doesn't know when. My sister wanted a second one but changed her mind after having her daughter so I guess she might think the same might have happened to me. 
    Yes, waves of nausea is how I would describe my symptoms too and very moody. 

I have a scan next week when I will be 6.5 weeks so I’m hoping it’s about the right time to hear the heartbeat 💗 
    edited Dec 7, 2020 5:58PM

• Hello Ladies! I just got my bfp this morning!! so excited to finally be able to join a due in ** group! 
    I currently have a 9 year old step son, 6 year old son and now baby#2 (bio) is on the way! Im really hoping for a girl this time!

How is everyone doing? 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions