Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2021

1454647484951»

Replies

• SW123SW123 Regular
    edited Nov 16, 2020 8:11PM
    Hi @calouise7, congrats and welcome!
    This is my first forum too (and first baby!)
    How many weeks are you? I had some spotting for two days around week 7/8, and haven't had any since, they told me it's common at that stage, and I'm 15 weeks now. 
    I know some of the other ladies have had some bleeding too and been fine and had healthy scans since. My midwife said assume it's innocent until proven guilty 😂
    Hope you're doing ok other than that xx
  • Welcome to the forum @calouise7.!Congratulations on your pregnancy ! I’m not sure with the bleeding but I think some people just randomly get bleeding with no explanation. I know it can be worrying though, but at least you’ve seen your baby moving around on the screen 🥰 a friend of mine had a really big bleed at 14 weeks and thought the worst but she’s just given birth to a healthy baby boy! Xx 
  • @calouise7 welcome hun, sorry to hear you have had a worrying few days. Glad all is well with baby. I haven't suffered with any bleeding myself with this pregnancy. A few of the ladies on here have had bleeding and spotting so they will be able to advice you. This is my first healthy pregnancy and ill be 15 weeks on Wednesday, just wish there was a window in our belly so we could have daily reassurance haha xx
  • @SW123

Thank you lovely for your reply. I’m glad the spotting you had has not returned. I had some spotting at 6 weeks they put that down as implantation bleeding if anything. Now I’m nearly 13 weeks and the bleed I had was really bad lost a lot of blood and quite a big clot. Lasted the day and that’s it then seeing our little baby moving around so much today was so surreal and just amazing. I feel so much better thank you 😊 I hope your ok and I bet your so excited too 🥰 X
  • @Bethan_xo

Thank you for your message. I’m So happy for your friend that’s amazing ☺️ I know how scary it is. But I’m so happy I got to see how happy baby is today. Congratulations to you and I wish you all best for the rest of your pregnancy xx
  • @emi90

Thank you lovely for your reply. 
    First baby how exciting 🥰 being a mummy is just the best feeling 😍 and I really wish we did have a window that would be just amazing 🤩 xx
  • @Bubz2018 I'm in East Yorkshire, so not far away from you.

@calouise7 congratulations and welcome! 😊 That must have been really scary, but I'm glad the hospital looked after you and that baby is ok.

@RiaMushk great news to see that baby is happy and healthy, fab photos! 🥰 Nobody would judge you on here, you can be totally honest with us all. My dh is also convincing himself we're having a girl, then when the time comes if it is a boy he will be over the moon, and if it's a girl he will have already got used to it. 

I will hop on over and join the new thread, hopefully this one won't disappear just yet! X
  • Morning ladies, 
    The last few mornings I've woken up, and within 5 minutes I've been getting awful pain in my upper abdo below my ribs, feels like a really painful muscle spasm which subsides within a minute. Anyone else get this or any idea what it is?? X
  • Hi everyone, this thread has not topped the 1k post limit, so please head over to this continuation thread here where the conversation can carry on. And welcome to our new members and congratulations! 
  • Aww @Beni96 great scan picture! I feel like the days leading upto Wednesday are sooo slow haha xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions