Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2021

Replies

• Hi Ladies, hope you are all keeping well and your little beans are growing safely. I am 7wks+4 and EDD is 30th April but think I may fall into the 1st May so I'm sat between the two groups. 
    This is my second baby - my daughter is 4 and will turn 5 a few weeks after baby arrives. totally understand what you are all saying about wanting symptoms. Although I was the same and then the nausea has really kicked in the last few days and it is not fun! Had sore boobs from 4 weeks (when I found out) and are just starting to feel better. I am in the UK, midwife wouldnt take details till I was 6wks, but then within days I had my widwife call, run through everything with me, bloods booked in for 9weeks and I have my appointment through for 12week scan which is on 15th October so now all feels very real, my bloated stomach in an afternoon and evening also reminds me! x
  • @emi90 yeah it really is for sure. Such a reasurring symptom. Bare in mind there's some lucky ladies that don't even get sickness at all!  I only realized my sickness was so bad last time due to my gall bladder i had a huge stone. I ended up getting it taken out after my son was born.

Anyone else here without a gallbladder?
    X
  • @ClareyBear87 oh that's good we must be within a couple of days of each other. My first loss was a missed misscarriage at 12 weeks which was awful then 2nd was a chemical but my bfp was always very faint so they fact my tests this time were so much darker in colour really gave me confidence, my nipples are no longer sensitive and all ive had throughout is this light-headedness but thats not as bad know. Yeah going to get a scan at 9 weeks do im keeping everything crossed. How about you x
  • Morning all. I've had some spotting this morning (I'm 7 weeks) and mild cramping, I'm so worried 😭 Dr is going to call me back. Can't help but think the worst 😭
  • Oh Hun!!  Hope it isn't the worst bless ya. Some women will spot early and no problem what so ever!! My thoughts are with you my love! Sending positive thoughts xx
  • @Bubz2018 yeah your right i just need to sit back and relax.  @SW123 week 7 is when your mucus plug develops so it may be something linked to that.. try not to worry but were here of you need to talk xx
  • @Sw123 oh no so sorry to hear you've had this panic. Fingers crossed its all normal, my understanding is that light brown spotting can be completely normal and you don't need to worry unless you get fresh red blood or bad cramping. I hope the Dr is able to give you some reassurance. 

@emi90 yay for having someone on the same timescale as me, and your symptoms so far sound similar to mine. I'm so sorry you experienced a missed MC, that must have been horrific :( Only a few more weeks and we will hopefully get to see our little ones xx
  • @ClareyBear87 yeah im on countdown i feel like i will be able to relax and enjoy my pregnancy once i see him/her for the first time! @SW123 keep us updated huni Hope your ok xx
  • Thanks everyone. It's light spotting that's dark brown when I wipe. Dr has said it's common in 7-9 weeks, but I need to rest completely and they will call me tomorrow. Just not what I needed 😭
    I'm also due to have a blood test tomorrow before my midwife appointment in 2 weeks (which would really be helpful to find out what's going on) but I don't know whether to do that now, AND I'm supposed to be isolating because I came into contact with someone with supposed symptoms, but they haven't got their results back yet.
    Sorry for the rant, its been one of those days 😔 x
  • @Sw123 I'm glad the Dr said it sounds common, how stressful though :( I reckon you should still go ahead with the blood test as it will hopefully be reassuring, are they checking your HCG levels? X
  • Awww bless ya @SW123. Youve certainley had one of those days, glad you've had the reassurance from the dr.  
    hope it settles soon.
    Not sure what to suggest regards the bloods ask the drs what they suggest xx

• @ClareyBear87 Yes I think it's Hgc and all the normal bloods they do in early pregnancy. I want to go but also mindful that I should be resting and probably shouldn't leave the house because of the stupid isolation. Will ring them and see what they say x
  • @SW123 oh you sound like you have had a stressful week. This covid is causing such havoc. Hopefully the person with symptoms gets there results soon and fingers crossed they get a negative xxx
  • Good morning lovelies, how are you all feeling this morning?  @SW123 how you doing my love?! have you spoke with drs about your bloods, hope you can still go hun. 

Im not feeling much regard symptoms im really moody which isn't like me my boobs are sore and i get waves of nausea and the odd gagging  i did a cb digi yesterday at 5+1 and got a 3+ bit shocked tbh never got that so early on but hcg does vary widly. Speak to dr tomorrow i put it off coz im still so early.  
    Hope you all have a,positive day and start getting the dreaded symptoms some of you are hoping for, for reassurance. Xx
  • Morning,
    @Bubz2018 glad to hear you got a high hgc result, that's great. 
    Seen the Dr this morning to check blood pressure etc which was all fine. He's going to refer me to the early pregnancy unit but said they're unlikely to do anything, I just need complete rest and wait. 
    I got the text last night to say I'm Covid free so went and got my bloods done this morning too.
    Still spotting this morning... I had a private scan booked for Sunday so I've just rung and brought it forward to tomorrow.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me 🤞 xx
  • Morning ladies, hope everyone is OK?

@Sw123 I am glad to hear you got your Covid test back, and have been able to have your blood test done. Everything sounds reassuring, it has to be good news that the spotting hasn't progressed to anything worse. I've heard lots of ladies experience this type of thing and it all be completely fine, but I know it doesn't make it any less stressful :( Thinking of you! 

@bubz2018 that's great you got 3+ so early. I got mine on Sunday when I was 5+5 so I was very pleased too :) Has to be a good sign surely.

Starting to get a bit more nausea now, have retched a few times lol. Still getting tummy ache and sore boobs but no other symptoms really, think I am 6+1 today. 

x
  • Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Sep 16, 2020 9:16AM
    @Bubz2018 sorry for late reply ! No I never had any uterus operation or surgery hun x the strong cramps have stopped now , only now and then some pulling sensation when I stand up too quickly . I do have a very big problem with my intestins though , I’ve got IBS SO my stomach and my bowels are just in pain all day since yesterday and i get lots of cramps in my abdomen due to the bowels .... I hope it goes away soon. As I’m starting to feel very uncomfortable and nauseous !! 😭😭
  • @beni96 snap, really suffering with IBS and lots of pains, feel so bloated and uncomfortable, I swear I have a bump already at 6 weeks lol! 

• @ClareyBear87 I’m literally the same !! I feel like my belly is so big already . So bloated , cramping all the time , on the toilet all the time ( sorry for tmi) . :( I just feel sick all day 🤢🤢
  • @SW123
    So pleased you could go and get your bloods done and Epu is a reassurance they'll probably scan you hun in my experience they will, I've been plenty times.  Glad your going for your Scan tomorrow. 🤞🏻 you get the much needed reassurance you need.!!

@ClareyBear87. I know i thought its quite early hopefully it does mean a good sign for us. I feel completely different to my other successful pregnancies. Trying not to read too much into it, its hard though us pregnant ladies over analyze everything! Xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions