Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Ohh how exciting @Benka96! Id really got the 6th May in my head for his birthday haha but wasnt meant to be if i dont hear off them by tomorrow ill be riniging up as im having him sometime next week but now dont know when 🙈
  • @Bethan_xo it looks like you've got quite a few daytime outfits as well with the rompers. As it was a bundle we got, its not like I went out and bought a million individual outfits, so we'll just see what we end up using.

@Milly:-) congratulations!! Welcome to the world little one! 🥰

And @SS2020 congratulations to you too! And welcome to little Remi! 😍

@Benka96 your instinct was right. I hope your appointment goes well today x
  • I've spoken to my midwife and there keeping my section on the 6th May so least i know i have a set date x 
  • Hi ...so baby is lying transverse now and they admitted me to hospital.....I will now stay here till I give birth. As there is a risk of cord prolapse. They will bokk a c section still don't know when though, but if baby turns head down they will induce me straight away. Please pray for me that she turns head down  or that the c section won't be too bad for me lol 🙈🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • @Benka96 thats good that they have kept you in as they will be able to give you daily reassurance and update you on babies position. Id most certainly prefer to have a planned section than an emergency one so thats definitely a positive! Jeep us updated lovely xx
  • @Buttercupmummy yes that's true hun xxx I've got ut for the Tuesday coming which is 5th of May x 
  • @Benka96 hiw exciting they will be a day apart 🥰 how are you feeling this morning now you have had time to sleep on it? Can you have visitors if your staying in till baby arrives now xx
  • @Benka96 that's good that they're giving you daily monitoring and updates.

How are you feeling today? X
  • @Buttercupmummy yes my husband is allowed to visit me for one hour a day xx I just miss my 6 year old daughter at home 😭😭😭 i have have stay here all week unless the Labour starts sooner , I wish she could come woth her dad to see me but she's not allowed :( .
    @HippieMama4 I'm feeling okay,  but just anxious that she won't turn :( I wish to give birth naturally as I'm terrified of c section but there's nothing I can do really haha xx 
  • Aww @Benka96 thats rubbish but it sounds the same at all hospitals 😫😪 thank goodness for things like facetime etc. I bet shes so excited to be a big sister 🥰
  • @Benka96 @Buttercupmummy how exciting that you both know what date you will meet little one though!! I think a planned section will be so much more relaxed than an emergency one!xx

People ask me if im nervous for labour, and im really not. But the thing i am nervous about is the fear of the unknown, i dont know when it will happen, or how long it will go on for!xx
  • @Bethanyjean i on the other hand prefer to not know when labour will start as now I will be sitting and thinking for a week that day by day its getting closer , and I'm I'm scared lol , and also thinking will she turn or not ...II'm gping crazy here in this hospital knowing she's transverse lie....
  • @Benka96 are they checking babies position daily incase she turns then?xx
  • Girls I can't believe but vaby has turned head down !!! They will induce me , so she doest turn back but I still don't know when and how. The doctor said it's unlikely for her to pop out now but still....he said she's 4/5 engaged , does that mean it's a lot or is it only the tip of the head that's engaged ??? Xxx I'm so happy really ❤❤❤❤
  • Awww @Benka96 so happy for you that she has turned ! Hopefully you will have your baby girl in your arms soon. I think the lower the number the more engaged but I’m not 100% sure it always confuses me ! Xx 
  • @Benka96 so happy for you baby had turned head down 

@SS2020 congratulations she’s gorgeous

@Buttercupmummy I have that blood blister thing but it has gone now, I had it for a few weeks I was wondering what the lump was and looked myself 

I’ve been in hospital 3 days this week, today 38+1 I have a sweep, Sunday sweep, Wednesday induction at 39 weeks due to reduced movements. Baby is 6lb 2oz without a head.... that’s because she’s so far down in my pelvis they couldn’t measure the head well so it’s a guess 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. Hopefully I’ll have a baby in the next week! 
  • Aww @Benka96 im so happy for you as i know how nervous you were at the thought of a section! @BethO yeah mines also gone now thankfully it did bleed abit 😫 yeah they couldnt get the measurements of my little boye head last time so struggled to give me a weight. A week today for me and atm im definitely more excited about meeting my baby its stopped me thinking too much about the surgery xx
  • @Buttercupmummy how crazy same due date and now looks like we will probably have the babies the same day. As although I go in for induction on the Wednesday I probably won’t have her until the Thursday or even the Friday! 

Seems so crazy, I’m going to be a mummy in a week or so I feel unprepared although I’m probably the most prepared person ever 😂
  • @Benka96 thats amazing news that baby has turned! I hope everything is going well xx
  • @Benka96 that's fantastic that she's turned! Do you have to stay in hospital now or can you go home?  X