Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Thanks all 😚

@Bess8619 The outfit is from M&S. It was a pack of 2 (around a tenner if I remember correctly).

@Buttercupmummy : He was 7lbs 6oz, so not so small after all! (My previous was 6lbs 6bs).
  • Congratulations @Mary58 he is gorgeous !! Xx 

Good luck for your induction today @BethO! Xx 
  • @Mary58 congratulations, he is perfect!xx

@BethO good luck🤞xx
  • Thsnk you girls yes were home now and all good thank God xxx and @Mary58 congratulations on your baby , he's such a cutie 💙💙💙💙🙏 more and more babies are coming yay🥰🥰
  • Aww @Mary58 thats a good weight 😍💙

@BethO Good luck today lovely hope you get an early appointment 🤞

@Benka96 so glad your home now xxx
  • Thanks girls, im in the hospital been here since 9.30 waiting on the doctor to sign the pessary off, I’ve had a Covid test too. They say to expect to be in for around 3 days! I’m soooo nervous my bowels and feeling sick is going crazy! 
  • @BethO oh how exciting! I had to have covid test at my pre op on Monday but not heard anything yet. Im having a good good day today as cant eat from 10pm tonight and got my antacid tablet to take. Eeek feels so real. Good luck @BethO xx
  • Thank you, pessary wasn’t signed off in my book so having to wait for a doctor to sign it off 3.5 hours so far 😴 
  • @BethO i hope its been signed off for you by now!xx

Ive been getting soooooo many braxton hicks these past few days, i am so uncomfortable. Hoping its baby getting ready 
  • I got sent home. I was there 9.30-4.30 then they said they had staff sickness and it wasn’t safe to induce me. So I have to ring up tomorrow to get another time. When I call up I’ll say oh I presume I’m in early as I was sent home after 8 hours yesterday. Feel so stressed and upset I planned so much around today 
  • @BethO i hope you have more luck today!xx

@Buttercupmummy good luck for today! So excited to see a pic once he is here😍xx
  • @Buttercupmummy good luck for your section today !! 💙

@BethO hope they get to induce you today! 

@Bethanyjean I’m feeling the same I’ve been getting so many period pains and I’m just sooo uncomfortable now 😩 xx
  • @Bethan_xo how far are you now? Im only 35 weeks but everyone keeps saying they reckon she will be here in a few weeks. Trying not to get my hopes up though🙈xxx
  • @Bethanyjean I’m 37+1 today. Everyone keeps saying to me they think I’ll go early but I’m the same I don’t want to get my hopes up . Because no one knows do they , so I’m telling myself I’ll go overdue and if I don’t then it’ll be a nice surprise haha . Every twinge I’m like ooo is this something 🙈 , but I think it’s just the body getting ready.  Xxx
  • @Bethan_xo my best friend had her baby last august. She said a few weeks before she had increase of braxton hicks, also going to the toilet for a number 2 more often, and just little niggles here and there in her belly and back. Ive got all these so hoping its moving in the right direction🤞

I know what you mean about telling yourself youll be overdue, hoping it will make it easier to deal with if it happens🤣xx
  • I’m in! Been examined I was 1cm dilated, pessary has been put in and that lasts 24 hours they’ll check me every 6 hours if nothings happened the process will start again, hopefully I have her by the weekend!
  • @BethO fingers crossed that it happens quickly for you🤞 looking forward to hearing your updates xx
  • @Mary58 congratulations!

@Benka96 glad you're home now.

@BethO fingers crossed it works quickly and you're not in hospital for a long time. X
  • Hello ladies im absolutely over the moon to let you know our beautiful boy arrived at 11.04 this morning we are so in love with him 🥰 weighing 6lb 12. Xxx
  • @Buttercupmummy congratulations!! I have been keeping an eye out for your update. I hope you are both doing well xx