Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Does anyone have any symptoms at all? I’m not even as tired anymore now, seem to feel totally not pregnant but I’ve got a bump now well looks more like fat and bloat but I’ve tried to breathe in and it’s still there!
  • @BethO i have absolutely no symptoms got all my energy back and feel totally normal. I dont feel like i "look pregnant" but lots of clients asked me today if i was so i guess i must have a small bump. I feel i just look like ive eaten too many cakes haha xx
  • I feel tired quite a bit still but im always tired even when normal. Odd bouts of nausea if i don't eat for a long time. Apart from that I'm normal xx
  • I’m still feeling / being sick 🙈 got some more energy though xx 
  • Seems to be a variance, I just thought I’d ask I just feel totally normal 17 weeks today x
  • Have a lovely day today @riamushk xx
  • It was nice i heard the heartbeat so calmed down now ...the baby was running away from the doppler but managed to hear it eventually:)) can't wait for the 20 weeks scan !!! 🙄😍😍😍
  • @Benka96 so pleased you got to hear your darlings heartbeat. 💙💗. Glad you can relax now xx
  • Aww @Benka96 isint it the most amazing sound  💕 so glad your mind has been put at ease xx
  • Thank you @Bubz2018 my face is skills smooth and it was jet pure heaven!! Off for a wax down below now as the last time was before the first lockdown 😂😳 poor poor woman.... I tried to do it myself once like in June but it was pretty disastrous lol @Benka96 cuuuteeee so glad they got to listen in and you’re feeling good!! And for symptoms I have basically zero and I’ll be 16 weeks tomorrow. Just a little bump and again a little nauseous if I don’t eat for a while but if I’m honest I’ve always been like that 😂 Hope everyone is having a good day, despite the very rainy weather (down south it is anyway!) xxxx
  • @riamushk rainy up north too hun. Supposed to snow up here tomorrow!!
    Sounds lovely😊
     Eeeeek good luck for your wax!! Xx

• Afternoon ladies, havent been on here for a while so had loads to catch up on! So nice to see you ladies who have found out the gender! it's lovely to see! We have our 20 week scan tomorrow and we decided to find out if it's pink or blue! I have a little daughter already so i really want a boy! We are giving the envelop to a friend to make us a cake and then having our daughter cut the cake on sat afternoon with family (socially distanced and some on facetime) so we all find out together and she feels involved. I can't wait! As for symptoms mine all but disappeared over night! Only thing that makes me feel pregnant is my ever growing bumps and the kicks I feel - this baby is a wriggler! xxxxx
  • @ss2020 hi lovely long time. So exciting youve got your 20 week scan tomorrow. Good luck hun.  Just a heads up I'm not sure they'll write the gender Down its not in their policy and they are told to just tell us verbally if we want to know. Hopefully you'll get a nice sonographer that will write it down. Wow glad your feeling good movement already. Hope you get your boy hun xx
  • Hiya @Bubz2018 fingers crossed they do - they did for my friend a few weeks back and its the same trust so hoping they will for us. I'll play the daughter card and see if it works. yeah it is lush, hubby and daughter feeling them too which is just magical! x
  • 🤞🏼then hope they will,  some are really funny and don't even tell you!  Awwww bless so sweet, i can't wait for my movements to get stronger my daughter will love it. Xx
  • RiaMushkRiaMushk Regular
    edited Dec 3, 2020 5:34PM
    Ahhh @SS2020 lovely to hear from you! And can’t believe your 20 week scan is tomorrow 😱 
    so cute you can all feel bubba 🙏🏻
    Really hope you get your boy! I’ll have to look back and see if you posted a 12 week scan for the nub 😂😂

Nub techs have a 20% discount today and I very nearly bloody sent off my nub photo again but have stopped myself! I can’t afford to throw away £8 down the drain 😂 honestly though it will be a week tomorrow when I find out and Im so anxious to know 😭

wax went well, bloody painful though, maybe extra blood supply down there or something lol just wasn’t pleasant but hey ho, I feel like a new woman now! 

@bethan@Bethanyjean heard anything back from gender pros yet?? 
  • @RiaMushk nope!! Emailed them but no luck so facebooked them today and they said it can take serveral business days. Its been over 72 hours now getting so impatient cos i cant see a nub at all!xx
  • @SS2020 aww wow good luck for tomorrow bet you cant wait! Fingers crossed for lots of blue dust 💙 hopefully you will be joining the blue team haha. Im 20 weeks on the 23rd of December but scan isnt until the 29th. Xxx
  • Good luck for your scan @SS2020 I hope you get your boy 💙 I’ll be looking forward to the update ! Xx 
  • Thanks all,  if you find the pic @RiaMushk let me know what you think??? I cant believe I am nearly half way through this pregnancy,  I feel once Christmas is done April will just fly round, my due date is 27th April!!! Xx