Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Ladies!! I was just checking in to see if I could see any babies 😬😅🥰
    I’m 34 weeks now, moving to the in laws tomorrow and building works should be 2 weeks 🥴
    just want to be back in already with everything done! I must be mad. 
    I’ve been well, home birth plans ticking along nicely. 
    Got signed off by consultant for  vbac and midwife said all looks promising. 

@hi@HippieMama4 I completely get your reluctancy to be induced. I am sure if you look up the stats for over 40 and placenta etc they are probably extremely low. Same for vbac, my doula went through all the stats and research with me and really put my mind at ease. 

I’ve got a growth scan at 36 weeks purely because the consultant looked at me and said ‘you’re petite.’ 🙄 I don’t have to go but I want to just to triple check that baby is head down 😂

today iv had the worst stitch/rib pain. 
    It’s only in most positions and when I breath in. I think baby must be sitting on a nerve? Pain goes to my shoulder too. I’m currently not able to lay down at all without it being agonising so I’m sitting up in bed 😭 oh the joys of third tri! 

Hope everyone else is doing well and can’t wait to see some babies! 
  • Morning girls, im 31+4 today, had a growth scan and baby girl is weighing approx 4lbs🤯🤯 this seems huge to me seeing as she still has a little over 8 weeks to go🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈xx
  • Oh just checked my notes and shes actually 3lbs 15oz xxx
  • @Benka96 the birth ball bouncing is good. Have you checked out the spinning babies website? They've got loads of positions you can get in and things you can do to help move baby head down.

@RiaMushk fingers crossed you don't have any issues with the building work. I know what you mean about wanting to be back in already. Our work started last Thursday and they've said it'll be about 6 weeks and then dh will be painting the rooms and we'll have to get carpets fitted. I'm 34+5 so really hoping they'll get a move on!

That's fab that you've been signed off by the consultant and that the home birth plans are going along nicely. Will you hire a pool? 

I'm going to have a look at the stats tonight, I'm supposed to be on a training day at work but I've got until 3pm with my colleague but she's not been in touch today, so I'm falling asleep with nothing to do. I may have a little look this afternoon though. Fingers crossed you're right and they are low.

I've also got another growth scan booked at 36 weeks and I should have another at 40 weeks as well. The midwives are coming this week to do the home birth visit. I don't know when yet, they haven't rang to confirm.

Oh no that you're getting awful pain! I hope baby moves and it eases soon.

@Bethanyjean did they say what percentile baby is on? Xx
  • @HippieMama4 shes just below the 50th xx
  • Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Apr 13, 2021 5:20PM
    I've been getting a loooot of lighting crotch for the last 2 days , it's really painful,  also my belly has dropped and it's really visible 😳😳😳 I'm so tired and hurts when walking .... I feel a lot of pressure down there I guess she turned head down and presses on my cervix. I've started week 37 yesterday , maybe she will come on her due date or before rather than being overdue like my first did lol. I've got my fingers crossed for that. Anyone else experiencing this kind of symptoms??? I feel like she's about to pop out any day lol. 🤣🤦‍♀️🙈😳
  • @Benka96 i feel pressure so low down constantly, im 32 weeks on Thursday so still a while to go. Really starting to struggle with feeling so uncomfortable now, feeling fed up today xx
  • @Benka96  I’ve been having similar symptoms too. I’ll be 36 weeks this week. Having some pelvic and rib pain. I had a midwife appointment yesterday (I’m getting monitored weekly) and she said that baby is very low down and his head is engaged (4/5) whatever that means! Got consultant appointment and growth scan next Thursday so should find out more then and hopefully get my section date 🤞🏼  Hope he doesn’t decide to come out earlier on his own (!) - I have a feeling he might though. xx
  • Hey ladies, first day back in work today what a killer my lower back is so sore
     Ive absolutely no idea how ill manage full time hours over the next 2 weeks 😫🙈 @Benka96 yeah my belly had definitely dropped. Ive also got my section date which is the 6th may so he will be here 3 weeks on Thursday 🙈😳 ill finish work on the 24th April xx
  • @Buttercupmummy wow that is so soon how exciting for you!!!! I feel so sorry for you still working full time and being in pain xx
  • Now I'm confused haha I feel a lump on the side of my belly which is really really hard and feels like a head , then on the opposite side of bly I feel what itl think is her butt , and still feel pressure low down In pelvis so I'm ry confused now weather she's head down or not 🙈🤣😭😳
  • Anyone else soo over being pregnant now 🙈 I still have 6 weeks left which seems like a lifetime . Feeling so fed up now , I’m going to have some retail therapy today to cheer myself up 🤣💖 xxxx 
  • I feel like someone might be getting induced today, and I can’t remember who it was (or if I’m totally making this up!) good luck to whoever it was though if it is actually happening! 💕 👶🏻 x
  • @Bethan_xo ove got 3 weeks 3 days left to my due date and I'm reallyyyy fed up now hahaahha specially that I'm getting scared closer to the date 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
  • @Bethan_xo i have 8 weeks left til my due date and i am soooooooo fed up now! Why does noone tell you how fed up you get in pregnancy🙈xx
  • Just saw it’s @Debzh88 that’s getting induced today - so good luck! 🥰😃x
  • @Debzh88 good luck!!🥰
  • @Debzh88 let us know how it goes hunny !!!! ❤🥰🤩😍🌷🌷😄
  • Hey girls,  yeah it’s me! Got the prostin gel at 1515 and feeling so uncomfortable so next examination at 2115 to see if they can break my waters or I get more gel! Xx
  • Oh wow @Debzh88 how exciting good luck 💕💕