Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022

Due in May 2022

Replies

• Hi @Lorew
    Sorry to hear about your previous losses. Due date is around the 22nd May. Have you got any other symptoms or done anymore tests?

@Claire1234939 hope your back improves soon lack of sleep and looking after a little one must be hard work

Yes there are still only 3 of us maybe more will join at a later point!
  • @Lorew my week has been ok thank you just I find the week days go so slow when oh is at work and it’s just me and my little one 😂
    @Russellg yeh it’s defiantly a lot of work and I swear my little one is hitting terrible twos at one instead 🤣

I can’t believe there’s only 3 of us! In the last group I was in with my son there’s was loads. Maybe may is a quiet month for baby’s 🤣 although in my family may is a busy one for birthdays my own included lol
  • I know, normally there are about 15 or more in these groups! I thought there would be lots of pregnancies since for some conception would have been around the bank holiday 😂

@Russellg I’ve been horrifically tired and I gagged while doing the washing up in sat!! Also I still breastfeed my toddler and it’s becoming quite uncomfortable feeding her. Hoping I can keep going if it feels like this at 5 weeks! I’ve never really had morning sickness in any of my pregnancies..fingers crossed I avoid it this time too!

@Claire1234939 oh I know... the days crawl when it’s me and my little one too! She’s 3 in December... We are headed for the dreaded threenager period soon I think !!!
  • I am still working from home at the moment and have managed to avoid going back to the office its a large company I work for only 4 people knew I was going through IVF and now pregnant the rest just know I went through a medical procedure and I am recovering. Sitting today with gas so lucky I am not in the office with everyone hearing that  :) Also think it will help if working from home if I do get sickness as the toilet is close by and less stress then travelling to the office.
  • @Russellg 😂😂

I started a wfh job when I had my daughter so it’s the norm for me luckily. I’ve told my manager as there was a couple of events I was going to attend that would have been booze centric so avoiding those!!
  • @Lorew my job only went to wfh when covid hit. I did start going to the office once a week before IVF started.

Not much change symptoms for me just some cramps with things stretching. Seem to be ticking each day off as an achievement and closer to my early scan on the 5th October.
  • Hey girls how are you doing? 
    Has any of you had spotting? Iv had abit the last couple days and I’m trying not to freak out to much!
  • Hey, @Claire1234939 I had spotting a week ago it was very light and only when I wiped it lasted about 24hrs.
    It's hard not to panic isn't it. Have you done anymore tests? Hopefully it's just old blood where little one is just burying in. I still don't feel to bad I did another clearblue weeks test this morning hoping to see 3+ but still said 2-3 weeks but hoping things will increase the next couple of days
  • Iv had it the last couple days but it isn’t all the time just like once a day and only the tiniest bit. So hard not to panic! I did another digital yesterday and it still said pregnant so I was happy with that. No cramping tho so trying not to worry to much. 
    How far gone are you now? I’m 7wks 2 days it’s going so slow 🤣
  • No cramping is good just keep an eye on it. I am only just 6 weeks. Have you spoken to your doctors and informed them to hear from midwife? I have a scan at my clinic on the 5th then will see what they say after that if I contact my doctors or they do.

• Yeh here you self refer to midwife, then they call you when your 8 weeks for your first app over the phone then get you in for bloods etc
  • Hi Ladies, how are you both doing?

Are we still the only 3?!?

I have my booking appointment a week tomorrow. Do either of you have any appointments coming up?
  • Hi @Lorew, All fine with me hope you are well.
    I have a viability scan at my Clinic on Tuesday so fingers crossed everything is OK. I would expect my booking appointment in the next couple of weeks.
    Yes still only the 3 of us guess we must be a quite month.
  • Hi guys all well here. Looks like it’s just gunna be us 3!!
    I have my booking appointment with midwife on Wednesday evening. We had a private early scan on Monday as I was panicking! But baby was all good and saw a nice strong heartbeat 😍

• Oh wow @Claire1234939 what a lovely scan must be a relief hope mine looks OK on Tuesday I will be around 7 weeks
  • Awww @Claire1234939 that’s incredible congratulations! Did your dates change from what you thought at all?

@Russellg fingers crossed all is well Tuesday!! You guys are making me want to book an early scan, although I swore I would’t!
  • @Russellg I’m sure all will be good! Keep us updated how your scan goes ❤️

@Lorew when I had the scan based of my last period I was 7wks 5days, but on the scan they put me at 7wks 3 days!

I had a early scan with my first and I swore I wouldn’t with this one, but I couldn’t  help myself 😂
  • Good luck for your scan today @Russellg 🥰
  • Thanks @Claire1234939. Baby is only measuring 6 weeks 1 day when it should be 7 weeks 1 day so too small to see heartbeat. I am having a rescan in a week when they are hoping things will look better 🙏
  • Aww great news you got to see baby! And again in a week be lovely to see the heartbeat!