Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in May 2022

Replies

• What day is your scan next week @Russellg? Everything crossed for you! Could you have maybe ovulated later than you thought? 

How are you both feeling? The progesterone is making me feel soooo sick and tired. I’ve never had this before!
  • @Lorew it's Tuesday at 8am. It was through IVF so could just be it didn't start growing straight away when implanted. My symptoms have increased since Tuesday and spend the morning feeling sick so hope that's a good sign and next week will have growth spurt and heartbeat
  • Oh, of course sorry @Russellg I forgot! Great about your symptoms though (well, not great but... you know!!) my sickness is a lot better today so obviously now I’m worried... these first few weeks are horrific!!
  • Iv also been feeling quite sick today 🤢 and sooo tired!! 
    Had booking appointment with midwife yesterday so just to wait for the 12 week scan now! 9 weeks today!!
  • I would rather have symptoms then not at the moment. Want everything sorted with clinic next week as have not done anything yet on booking appointment with midwife.
  • Hey ladies, I'm joining you! 8 weeks today, feeling horrific and sick and have a 7 month old baby 😬 had an early scan on Tuesday due to some bleeding but all seems to be okay 🤞
  • @Char09 nice to have someone else join us! 😁 congratulations! X
  • @Claire1234939 I know it seemed quiet on here! Had my booking in appnt yesterday as well over the phone and having bloods done next week x
  • Welcome @Char09 glad to hear your scan went OK this week. Sounds like you have all the symptoms though if feeling so sick
  • @Char09 I had mine on Wednesday! But it was face to face here! Although she couldn’t get my blood so I have to go hospital and get it done 🤣 
    Do you have a little boy or girl? X
  • Welcome @Char09!!

i’m 8+2 today we will have similar due dates all being well 😊

Congratulations, glad to have you here!
  • Any of you started going off any food or drink yet? I seem to be going off cheesy creamy stuff. I made a carbonara risotto for dinner and even though I ate it OK cooking it and sorting out the leftovers made me feel sick

• @Russellg yes I can’t stand the thought of eggs! 🤢  also ‘mushy’ texture stuff, like tried to have some porridge the other morning and hated the texture, also chicken Kiev’s I couldn’t stand the texture either 🤣
  • LorewLorew Regular
    edited Oct 10, 2021 6:57PM
    I’ve gotten a bit better the last few days, but Monday- Friday last week I couldn’t face eating anything 🤢

I ended up buying slim fast shakes just to get something inside me and between that and ginger biscuits I got through the worst of it. It’s my 6th time being pregnant and I’ve never had nausea before 😫
  • @Lorew sounds really bad glad you can now eat something. I am 8 weeks tomorrow and just feel like my symptoms should be worse then what they are. Guess will see on Tuesday if bubba has grown enough to see a heartbeat 💓
  • @Russellg when I was 8 weeks bang on, my symptoms got better literally overnight and I know so many people who say the same. For many people the placenta takes over around this time.

also, with my daughter I had zero symptoms. No nausea, no aversions, nothing. And I had a super healthy pregnancy with her x
  • @Lorew thanks will update Tuesday morning
  • @Russellg I hope your scan went well!
  • Unfortunately it was confirmed this morning that there is still no heartbeat and baby has stopped growing. I either will miscarry naturally or will have a scan in a week and get refered to early pregnancy clinic. Absolutely gutted and wish you all well with the rest of your pregnancys
  • Oh I am so so sorry to hear this, Such sad news 😞 look after yourself ❤️