Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022

Due in May 2022

Replies

• Oh, @Russellg my heart absolutely breaks for you. The same thing happened to me at 9 and a half weeks back in April. It is so so tough. Sending you so much love xx
  • @Russellg I'm so so sorry. Really is so hard 😪 sending you lots of love and strength.

Has anyone had their dating scan through? We are also have the harmony test done as unfortunately we had a TFMR back in 2019 due to abnormalities on our baby girl x
  • @Char09 I had mine come through the other day it’s on the 1st November. 
    Im sorry to hear about your little girl 😞x
  • I’ve been considering it due to my age. I’m just not sure as I don’t even know if this pregnancy is viable yet, so don’t want to pay all that money to find out it’s all for nothing 😢
  • Hi ladies, just a quick update. I had back pains at the weekend so I had an early scan on Monday to rule out ectopic pregnancy. All was fine and there was a very active baby wiggling about. I’m still in shock! They even measured me ahead so I’m 10+1 today.

hope everyone else is doing ok this week.
  • @Lorew aww how lovely that you saw baby and everything is all good!
    I had to have a scan Sunday morning too as I had a bleed Friday evening. But thankfully all was fine here too and baby had a lovely heartbeat, typically only moved right at the end of the scan 😂
  • Ahh great news @Claire1234939! Was baby measuring what you thought? Rest up! Bleeds in early pregnancy are so stressful!
  • @Lorew oh i was so worried! It wasn’t bright red but there was a couple clots so I was super freaking out, spend my Friday evening in a&e 🤣 then having to wait till Sunday For the scan i was a nervous wreck. But oh wow the releif when I saw baby and the heartbeat!
    I was meant to be 10+3 on Sunday but the scan measured 10+1. So will have to see at 12 week scan if still measuring a couple days behind which would push my due date to the 14th which is the day before my birthday 😂
    what would you due date be if you are measuring ahead?
  • @Claire1234939 thank goodness all was ok... must have been a huge relief for you! I spent all day in a&e Sunday too. Not fun!

so my due date if I stay ahead will be 17th of May but I’m having an elective c section so it’s likely I will have the baby a week or so ahead of that!

apparently seeing a heartbeat at 10 weeks means the likelihood of a successful pregnancy is something like 99.4%!!!
  • @Lorew I do find it crazy how it takes a&e over 3 hours just to refer you to the epu but there we are 😂
    oh that makes me feel even better!! That’s a great percentage!
  • @Claire1234939 😂 honestly, they were worried as my blood pressure was a bit low (um... I’m pregnant and I’ve been waiting without food or water for hours?!?) so they stuck me on a drip for fluids 🤦‍♀️

I now have a pretty horrific looking bruise from the IV but at least baby is ok!!!

• @Lorew I had to have bloods done and omg it hurt so bad!! They’ve never hurt before and I have a bad bruise there now! Just to top of the a&e experience 😂😂
  • @Claire1234939 the things we do to have babies aye!? 😂
  • Hi ladies, how are you doing? Does anyone have their 12 week scan coming up soon? Mine is on the 4th of November!
  • @Lorew I have mine on the 1st! So nervous 😬😬
  • Arghhh how exciting!! I’m sure everything will be perfect. Can’t wait to see pics!!xx
  • Hey ladies, I have my NHS one on the 8th! Not long now for us! We had our scan and harmony test done last night so hopefully will only be waiting a week for those results 🤞
    Anyone still sick? I have my good and bad days still. How is everyone else feeling symptom wise? Xx
  • @Char09 not long!! How funny we are all within a week of each other!

nausea has definitely gotten better over the past couple of weeks. I can still feel pretty rotten if I let myself get hungry though! I’ve started bringing digestives to bed in case I wake up in the night hungry!! 🙈

a bit of dizziness, and boob pain when I feed my daughter, but thankfully nothing too terrible. How is everyone else feeling? Have you told many people yet?
  • Aww how was your scan last night @Char09?
    im feeling ok symptom wise just tired!
    Iv still been spotting since my bleed a couple weeks ago too which is worrying me but it’s only brown and only when I wipe in my mucus (sorry tmi!) I know baby was ok so fingers crossed all is still well on Monday 🤞
  • @Lorew I can feel pretty rotten too with the sickness. I have to have a banana in the night as I wake up with that awful hunger! 
    We have told a few people but just the ones which make our life easier so we don't have to lie! 
    @Claire1234939 I had bleeding and spotting too. Thankfully mine seems to have gone but I was anxious about I too. Brown blood is a good sign though as it's old 🙂
    The scan was good thanks! Lovely to see something that resembles a baby now!