Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022

Due in May 2022

Replies

• Awww congratulations @Claire1234939 glad it all went well! Our due dates are so close together! 
  • When is yours again @Pinkypie
    I’m dying to know the gender already 😂😂
  • @Claire1234939 I am exactly the same I really want to know right now! I am so impatient!! I’m due 9th May xxx
  • Ah so close!! My first was born on his due date so will be interesting if this one is too 🤣 I’m getting girl vibes from my scan but who knows! I’m so impatient aswell xx
  • Congratulations @Claire1234939! What lovely pics. I’m definitely feeling girl from your pics 😍

so funny- my due date is the 17th but as I’ll be having an elective c section, that will make it the 10th! We are all squishing into that small time frame aren’t we hah!
  • @Lorew I got girl vibes also! Here’s hoping 🤞
    looks like we’re gunna have a few babys very close together! 🤣
  • @Lorew how did your scan go? Got any good piccies?? Xx
  • So for sorry for the late update! Yes all is good with baby thanks! The little bugger wouldn’t play ball so almost didn’t get the NT measurement done and also not very good pics, but they are fine thankfully!!

I have been dated at 13 weeks so baby is already measuring a week ahead 😱 new due date is the 13th of May :) 

• Aww lovely pics! Glad you were able to get the nt measurement it was the same with me we were there for like 45 mins trying to get the measurement as baby wouldn’t play ball 🤣
    Wow all our due dates seem to be close together I think!
  • Really close!!

i had a bit of drama with the ultrasound technician being rude. I actually got up and stopped the scan 🙈 it turned out the poor thing had just come back to work after having a miscarriage which obviously made me feel awful and they ended up sending her home, but it was a pretty unpleasant experience.
  • Oh no I’m sorry you had to go through that! Poor lady sounds like she wasn’t ready to come back to work, but still shouldn’t have been rude to you.
    has anyone had there screening results back? Thankfully mine are all low and both results are <1:20000 which is great. But they have put the beta hcg levels and Papp-a on there but it’s confused the hell out of me 🤣
  • @Claire1234939 I haven’t received my letter with my results yet, but I had a phone call about them, which worried the hell out of me! I was told my results are low risk - although not quite as low as yours! My hcg level was slightly low, and my Papp-a on the cut off point for being too low too, she said it means I’m at risk of developing pre-eclampsia and having a baby smaller than they’d like, so I’ve got an extra scan to check the blood flow through the cord, and an extra growth scan at 34 weeks. I’m also having to take aspirin to try and help avoid this. If they didn’t ring you I’m sure your levels are what they are meant to be xxx
  • @Pinkypie ahh ok, yeh I will be having growth scans anyway and I’m on aspirin too. It just looked low my hcg was 10.600 and 0.4664 MoM (whatever that means!!) and Papp-a was 0.9 somthing.  I just thought 10.600 hcg sounded mega low but yeh your right if I didn’t get a call I’m sure all is ok. X
  • @Claire1234939 it might make more sense to me when I get the letter she was giving me so many figures over the phone and loading me with information I couldn’t take it all in! - hoping I get a letter confirming it all anyway 🙈 I tried to jot down what she was saying but I thought she said hcg should be 1 and mine was 0.23 but that doesn’t fit with figures when I Google it so I’ve probably misheard! Unless that was my MoM 🤷‍♀️ My Papp-a was 0.4 which apparently is the cut off, if it’s 0.4 or lower they give extra monitoring! All my babies have been small and the last 2 had to be induced early due to not growing as well as they should, so I can’t say it’s come as a surprise really, but I never found out there might be a problem this early on before!
  • I’m sure will be fine! My friend had low Papp-a and her baby was fine and not small atall! The mom thing is so confusing 😂😂 I wish they didn’t put all these numbers on there is makes me so anxious! With my first they didn’t have that on there just wether your high or low risk and your risk number like 1<20000. I’m an anxious person anyway so obviously I have been googling like mad 😂 but like you said I haven’t had a phone call or anything so I’m trying not to worry. Xxx
  • Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? I got my combined test results back- 1 in 278 😬 it sounds so high, but apparently that is a good result for my age, the other two were less than 1 in 100000 so that’s good!
  • That’s great results @Lorew
  • Thank you @Claire1234939. I freaked out as my last result was something like 1 in 16000! But I know that it’s mostly to do with age so I was prepared!
  • Claire1234939Claire1234939 Regular
    edited Nov 13, 2021 10:16PM
    1 in 100,000 is insane numbers that’s so good. And I thought mine was good at 1 in 20,000 🤣
    is anyone getting a bump yet? I swear I’m showing so much quicker this time round 😬
  • my tummy has definitely changed over the past week! I’m a larger girl anyway so it’s hard to tell, but I’m definitely rounder and I’ve not put on the weight to correlate the tummy pop! My daughter was massive too so my tummy muscles are probably shot 😂