Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 15!

Replies

• Options

Welcome lwkr 

It is still early days,maybe that's why the doctor wasn't that bothered,sadly midwifes don't contact you til your at least 8 weeks,unless you've had a previous miscarriage,you get seen to quicker.

So now it's the waiting game,good luck on your pregnancy x

• Options

Hello! 

I'm due 11/11/15! Very exctied! First pregnancy and husband and I are worrying about when to tell people! I want to tell parents soon but he is more cautious! Any suggestions?

xx

• Options

Hi lolalove, congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to our November Birth Club. We're sure some of the ladies in this group will be along to advise you on when to tell everyone. Keep us posted on how you're doing!

• Options

Considering your only about 5 weeks now,I would just tell your immediate family and maybe a few close friends.

I Just turned 6 weeks and that's all I've told,I was unfortunate to have a miscarriage last pregnancy,so I know it's best not to say too soon,it's hard telling everyone bad news

Good luck with your pregnancy x

• Options

Thank you for your reply! I think I will just tell my parents until the 12 week mark then tell the rest of the family and our friends! 

So sorry to hear about your last pregnancy, I hope this one is much better! All very exciting stuff!

xx 

• Options

I don't feel like I can be excited until my first scan and that's feels like ages away,even though it's only 6 weeks

My midwife appointment isn't happening til I'm 10weeks,wish they could of seen me sooner but can't help their busy schedule lol

Well I hope your parents are happy for you and I'm sure the 7 weeks til your first scan will fly by image xx 

• Options

Thank you! That's such a shame about the long wait! We have an early antenatal appointment on 25th then meeting with the modwife on 7th April! I'm so nervous as this is the first time!

xx

• Options

Hi Everyone, I'm due on the 11th November with my first baby and have my first doctors appointment today (I'm 5+2) so nervously excited... Even though at this one i am not sure they actually do anything!! Hopefully though they will put my mind at rest as at the moment every small pain or ache makes me worry and scurrying around on line for answers then being freaked out by all the negative information I find... guess though that sets you up for being a mum image

I get married in a week and have to say I'm looking forward to spending 3 weeks of my first trimester relaxing on a beach with some mocktailsimage 

sorry babbled too much!! Hope you all have fab pregnancies xx

• Options

Hi every one, still not easy to grasp but yes we are due on the 1 November and currently 6weeks 6 days. I was pregnant with twins and had an ectopic last year March lost my right tube and my GP doesn't seem worried or sending me for scans or any blood work

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

. For my appointment he put me on the sonar at 5 week and the only thing he was able to see were fibroids. I didn't even know I had them. Thank God for this time around there is hardly any bleeding so I'm keeping my fingers cross.

Looking forward to this 9 months and have hope we will all have a blessed 9 months

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Options

Hi Tutu Rose welcome to the group and a double congratulations!! I was pregnant with my first when i got married although i was almost 6 months gone so no exotic honeymoon for me, you lucky thing! (yikes that reminds me,its my anniversary in less than 2 weeks!). I hope you have a fantastic day and wish you all the best with your pregnancy!

Welcome Nomz and congratulations on your pregnancy! So sorry to hear about your previous loss, I really hope that everything will go well for you this time and we look forward to your updates. x

• Options

Is anybody else ridiculously emotional? I'm angry at thentiniest thing then crying for no reason!! Is this even normal this early? Xx 

• Options

I'm so happy to see and hear from all the newcomers. ?????? Congrats everyone. I had my first scan today, and I'm on cloud nine. I'm 5 weeks and 6 days and saw my little beans heartbeat. It's super exciting. 

I had had a previous MC so they are watching this pregnancy very closely. I've already given blood three times and have the first official doctor appointment on Wednesday.  Hang in there everyone. you'll get to see the little ones soon. 

i have also been extremely emotional. I think it's normal.. Hmm I hope it is... My poor hubby. 

keep us updated. 

• Options

So glad your scan went well today Baby Dreamer and to hear how happy you are! I hope everything goes great at your apt next Wednesday!

Lolalove, don't worry! it is totally normal. my goodness, i was like the incredible hulk when i was pregnant with my first, especially in the first couple of months! i also couldn't watch or read anything that was the slightest bit sad without bursting into tears! (much to my OHs amusement!)

• Options

I've found I've gotten quite moody the last few days,Damn these hormones lol 

Welcome everyone expecting in November 

Exciting times ahead for us all image 

*crosses fingers* xx

• Options

Thank you! That gives me a little reassurance! 

Is anyone having an early scan? I might book one...I'm too impatient! 

Good luck everyone! 

Xx

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85499.jpg

Lola, I would schedule the first scan depending on if they'll give you another one in the first trimester. If this is the only one, I might hold off to see a little more. The tech told me this will prob be the only scan I'll have in the first trimester. I think my doctor is going to order more, but she said typically you only get one scan. Here's a pic of mine at 5 weeks 6 days to give you an idea. Not too much to see. But I suppose there may not be a whole lot to see for a while. Schedule your doctor's appointment and go from there. 
  • Options

Ah! It's so exciting! Thank you for your advice, it is much appreciated!

I was going to go to a private clinic to have an early scan and then just have my 12 week dating scan as usual, that way we won't miss out! 

Think I just want reassurance that everything is ok and as it should be! The private scans are 7 weeks+ so you can hear the heartbeat etc! I'm naturally a worrier and I just hope that this will calm my nerves a little! 

Xx 

• Options

Hi ladies congrats to you all.

iv lost 2 and both times we told our family I was pregnant then had to tell them I had lost was very hard when I fell last year I wanted to tell the whole world but we held off and waited till I was give an early scan to make sure all was ok...

if you have had problems before had with pregnancy most midwifes will get you an early scan so don't rush to book and pay for a privet one, if you explain your worried they are happy to help out xxx

• Options

Hey Everyone! I just got a BFP at 12dpo making my due date the 24th Nov. So excited!! This was the first cycle we charted and timed it right! Woohoo! Still in shock. I also have a 3 year old girl. Just here to introduce myself and keep myself from telling everyone way too early!

• Options

Hi Rollergirl, a lovely warm welcome to the November Birth Club. Not sure you ever get over the shock at seeing that positive test stick - it's a great feeling though, right?