Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in November 15!

Replies

• Options

I think I had to do about 5 when I was pregnant with my first. And I was 12 weeks! So you can imagine the lines I was denying! Hahaha.

• Options

Congrats Rollergirl. And welcome! It's so nice to hear good news!! 

• Options

I got my BFP today!! according to dates and things I should Be due around November 11th! x

• Options

Congrats to rollergirl and hutchbunny on your Bfp image good luck with your pregnancy's xx

• Options

Welcome to the group Hutchbunny and once again,a big Congratulations on your BFP!

• Options

Yay Hutchbunny - same date! Xx xx 

• Options

I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days and my appetite is off the charts and I'm pretty much tired all the time.my symptoms come and go,I feel like I'm going insane lol.

What's everyone else feeling like lately?image x

• Options

Hi ladies! Got my bfp 9dpo I'm 15dpo today and missed my period yesterday image so figured I'd come join in! Due 22 nov baby #2

• Options

Yay!! Massive Congratulations Supersquish and a warm welcome to the group! looking forward to all your pregnancy updates!  x

• Options

Hi Supersquish, what fantastic news! Congratulations, so pleased for you! you must be over the moon. So lovely to see you join the group. wishing you all the best with your pregnancy!

And Babyarama? are you joining us too?

• Options

Hello everyon, we have just found out we are expecting again & due 13th Nov ????

Feeling extremely nervous as we had a miscarriage last year & a chemical pregnancy in January.

Has anyone else experienced very achy legs & back ache this early on? Ive had 3 successful pregnancies before & never experienced this, also had sore boobs for a few days but it has completely gone now. 

wishing everyone on here lots of luck & looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you all x

• Options

I'm 6 weeks and got a achy back and legs at night time or if I work too hard at work.

My boobs soreness comes and goes as well,I hope that's normal as well

Welcome everyone, due November 5thimage xx 

• Options

Hi Pink3 Congratulations and welcome to the Due in Nov 2015 Birth Club!

Sorry to hear about your losses, I can totally relate to how nervous you are feeling, I went through the same having had several MCs before going on to have my 3 LOs.

I had a friend who had really achy legs on and off very early on when pregnant with her first little boy..it eased off after the first couple of months.

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy do keep us up to date with your progress!

• Options

Hi y'all. I found out a week ago we are pg. I am about 5+5. I'm already nervous had a mc in November last year baby would have been here June. I already have a boy 7 years and we have been trying for a while. I hope and pray all goes well. Congrats to all you other lucky ladies.

• Options

Tryingfor2 congrats on the pregnancy, I m/c Christmas eve,so it's quite recent and I'm panicking everyday of this new pregnancy,it's normal but we shouldn't let it take over completely 

Best wishes for your pregnancy xx

• Options

Thank you Charraz91 congrats to you as well. Its very hard not to be worried and I'm even scared to make my first appointment with the doc. Hope all goes well for us yay Nov. image

• Options

It took me two weeks to book my first appointment, got to wait 3 weeks til I see the midwife,hate waiting lol xx

• Options

Hi tryingfor2 congratulations and welcome to the group! Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy and I hope you enjoy chatting to all the lovely ladies here!

• Options

Love hearing fron you all. I'm so excited for everyone!' Congrats. 

• Options

Thanks EmmaMFM I will continue to post here congrats to all the Nov. soon to be babies.