Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 15!

Replies

• Hi,

I had my first BFP this morning I bought a clearblue digital to try and find out how far gone I am but it had really strict instructions for a morning wee so I am going to wait untill tmo morning.

This is nothing like all the horror stories people would tell me " you will know" well.. aside from a few strange signs I don't know! infact I cant bileve it, which makes me think its early days - this is my first pregnancy EEK very weird saying that.I am  petrified of loosing this baby!

I have a private scanning clinic where I live which does a 6 week viability scan so fingers crossed if I find out my dates tmo I will book in asap. I live in the UK so when am I suppose to go to the docter??

Ive been in another thread of ttc for a long time and Danielle advised me to come over here when I put a pic up of my test this morning, currently in a state of disbelief shouldn't I be throwing up by now! x

• Hi Alba B, so glad you found us over here. Congratulations! Don't worry about pregnancy symptoms at all - they really vary from person to person. Check out the ladies in this Birth Club - some are really sick, and some not at all, so try not to panic. Do let us know how your Clear Blue test goes!

• I get morning sickness come out of nowhere every now n then but not enough to run to the loos for,not yet anyways lol

I'm from UK and you can go doctors whenever you're ready but you won't get a midwife til 8 weeks,the doctors book it for you

Good luck alba x

• I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I have not been sick. Other than my boobs being really sore that's the only sign. Not to worry love. 

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85701.jpg

Eeek!! image
  • Congratulations everyone! I have just found out that I am pregnant only 4 weeks. Due in November 26th really xcited..wishing you all a happy, healthy 9 months pregnancy xxx

• Congrats to all due in november..wishing u all a healthy 9 months ahead.  I was told my tubes were blocked, underwent ivf in jan 2015 which failed.. now I am 6weeks pregnant..done several pregnancy tests but could not believe it

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85748.jpg

• Wow what a blessing you must be so excited! I'm so happy for you

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• I am due 11/11/15..

• Hi peachy1258 it is such a blessing but i feel so scared i might do something wrong..cnt wait for the 1st trimester to be up..it feels like its taking forever and times not moving..lol 

• Congratulations to you all and welcome to the Nov club. May we all be blessed.

• Hi Peach1258 and wifeyahmed, we are so pleased to welcome you to the November 2015 Birth Club.

• How exciting!

Hope everyone is feeling ok! I'm getting waves of sickness but that is it really! I'm tired but I'm waking up for a few hours in the middle of the night which isn't helping! 

I'm getting nervous that something might go wrong now! I know it's only normal...I just want wait until end of 1st trimester! 

Xx 

• Hi lolalove congrats on ur pregnancy..1st trimester is always stressful..if i could be on bedrest for 12weeks i would, but got 2 wrk..but am only working 4days, so 3 days i do next 2 nothing, very light duties..wishing every1 a happy and healthy pregnancy..lots of love..xxxx

• Alba congrates love seeing those words!image

Wifey thats a lovely strong positive congrates image

Hope everyone is well and not suffering too much with the morning sickness lol

• I can't wait to get out of first trimester,seems to be very troubling,always at the doctors lately for one thing or the other lol.

Just turned 7 weeks today whoop.pass the stage of lastpregnancy,so this one is more sticky and hopefully stays that way.

Sorry for tmi but has anyone else have sticky snot like discharge after they wee? I went doctors about it and they said it was normal but it worries me anyways x 

• charrz91

its normal huniimage had it with both mine in the first 12 weeks, then it stopped then came back near the end....the joys! 

5 weeks and your out of the first trimester hope it goes fast for you xx

• Welcome ladies and congratulations! This is going to be one exciting year image 

Charrz91 yeah I get that to. I was worried at first.

Can't wait 6 more weeks still get worried hope the 1 trimester flies by lol

• I'm MommyToBe20 expecting on November 9th. First baby.  Im 6 weeks and 3 days. Feeling very weak and sick. Hungry but no appetite. I hope these sympthoms go away soon. Any suggestions on what I should eat to get more energy?  I'm suppose to go back to work on Saturday buy I have no energy. And I work at a clothing store. Not looking forward to it. 

• Hi ladies, I now hava a predicated due date of the 18th of Novmever image I have my first private scan on the 1st of april praying all ok and I cant wait to share it with you! 

im still feeling very lucky- minus the very bad pains! I am fine.. but I am looking to find out if anyone else has experienced the following me nor my partner have never smoked none of our Freinds or family do but no matter what I do or wash several times over I can constantly smell cigarette smoke! It's litrally like someone is smoking a cigarette over me and neither of us have been around it, I wake up in the night coughing it's that strong! 

x