Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 15!

1454647484951»

Replies

• Baby dreamer congratulations she is a beauty. Sorry to hear about

• ....keeps posting without me finishing ugh lol.

Sorry to hear about your rough labor process that lead to a c-section. They do have a rough recovery I've just had my second one. I'm 3 week recovering and still feel I have to take it easy. So advise take it slowly do not rush anything, get and ask for as much help as possible and don't feel bad about asking lol. Just focus on healing so you can focus on your baby. Thanks I took the pic myself all you need is a beautiful sleeping baby, a nice soft blanket, and a bow or hat :) with all this time I'm at home got to come up with something light to keep me busy lol. You should try a few pics yourself.

Alba glad Hugo is home must be a major relief on your heart and mind. He is just so handsome!

Good luck nevesmummy can't wait to see your pics. I'm guessing team blue for u :) we shall see!

My daughter never latched on either I think and the nurses thought my nipple was too big for her to latch because she could latch a slimmer bottle nipple no problem. I was sad she didn't latch and I tried and still try. I pump every 3-4 hours so she can have breastmilk but its tiring and I feel exhausted most the time lol. But I'll still pump till I don't/can't take it any more lol.

Anyone e

• Anyone else having problems breastfeeding?? 

• I'm having problems breastfeeding tryingfor2 it's so painful and I can feed for an hour on and off and then she wakes up and cries for more when I put her in her Moses basket, I've followed all advice and even watched videos of how to latch her on properly and everything looks right but it still hurts so not sure of the problem, it was the same with my first but I hoped it would be different this time

• Im also having trouble with breast feeding,it's bringing me down and he wants to feed alot lately and I wish it was easier to just have the correct amount ready for him when he wants it instead of guessing and using formula so he has enough :( being a ftm is really hard x

Nevesmom I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Your in my thoughts and prayers. 

hugo is a handsome one. 

Thanks for the inspiration to take some pictures. I took these on Saturday. imageimage

• Omg love them Babydreamer!!!!! 

• We just saved $100s we should be professionals ;)

• Absolutely loving the pics ladies!

We hope you're all doing well this morning, with your beautiful babies.

We just wanted to let you know something rather nice.

Officially speaking (props glasses on the end of nose) this almost isn't a Birth Club any more cos, apart from Nevesmummy who we're eagerly awaiting news from, we're pretty sure you've all given birth – even if a couple of you shy ones who haven't told us yet (please do come and share on this thread when you get a moment, we're all gagging to hear your news – and we have gorgeous hats to send out!).

But we think you'd all still want to keep on chatting, compare notes about your babies, swap tips and the like, right?

So, we're going to make you a shiny new thread (which will load faster on your phones because it won't be as long as this one - yet!) and call it Nov 15 Babies.

Once we've got the new thread all set up, we'll lock this thread (so no one gets confused and keeps posting here) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to go.

We've done it before with a couple of other long-running threads and it's all worked pretty well. Sound OK to everyone?

• Sounds good Danielle. A little sad to think all of our pregnancy journies are over. I am thrilled to have my lo here, just already missing some of the pregnant symptoms and feeling her move inside me. 

• Sounds fab to me, would love to keep in touch with you all and see how things progress over the years altho il never be joining another birth group I'd love to share the future with you lovely ladies xxx

lots of love me, and my 3 monkeys xxx

• Lovely idea about the new group :) Love the pics baby dreamer,I also miss feeling my baby kick,feels weird staring in the mirror and not having a big bump anymore X 

• Hi ladies, really hope you're all doing well and those babies are sleeping!

Please do pop over to your brand spanking new Nov Babies thread.

We're going to lock this thread today to make sure there's not two conversations going on at once or that might get really confusing. (Nevesmummy, if you see this message, please do let us know how you got on on the new thread and also in the November Big Birth Announcement thread!)

Look forward to seeing you (and hopefully some more pics of the babies!) over there!

Hi everyone, I would like to inteoduce you all to my gorgeous little boy Isaac Joshua. 

He arrived yesterday evening (17th) at 21.36 weighing in at 8lb 12 1/2ozs. 

I am so in love with him and he's looking forward to meeting his big sister this evening. 

Have all November due babies now arrived? Xxxx

• Wow Nevesmummy, we are so glad to hear from you - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isaac Joshua is just beautiful - well done you! Please do come and tell us all about it on this thread: November Big Birth Announcement

Well, we're pretty sure that's all the November babies born now. Please do come and chat about them all over here. We'll lock this thread shortly.

• Just posted it Danielle and thank you xx

• Right, we really are locking this thread now! Please do come and share more pics, and of course carry on chatting over here!