Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in November 15!

Replies

• I did start taking it. I guess I should believe my doc when they say its ok. I read some articals women have taken it during pregnancy and everything was fine plus there was horrible aftermath of whatthe flu can do to you and your unborn baby if left untreated so I'll just have faith that it will all work out. That's hard too lol.

Praying for you Charrz91 I hope you get the scan you want. I know it will clam some nerves. 

• Alba B what do you need help with?

• trying for 2 - i thought the link may be able to take you to my post but basically..

Before we found out I was pregnant we booked a Carribean holiday in September, as that date approaches I will be approx 28 weeks pregnant, I am fully insured however Thompson advise/require that anyone over 26 weeks pregnant needs a fit to fly certificate. I was just wondering if anyone had ever been abroad that late in a pregnancy as some people have told me the airline can be a bit funny.

Thanks

X

• I read online if you have a healthy normal pregnancy it is safe. But if your high risk your doc may not advise you to go. I would talk to your doc to see what he/she says.

• Hey ladys ,just recently had a mc and very disappointed in myself, never had a baby n not getting any younger. I wasn't that far along but worked out I would of been due arpuns the 15th of November , hoping to try again soon. Had bled for a week straight n stopped for 5 days n started again , I'm so horny atm but I'm not pregnant anymore  , is that normal?

• NB, I'm so sorry for your loss. We have another thread you might want to join about ttc after a MC. Hang in there. 

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/trying-to-conceive/trying-to-get-pregnant-after-a-miscarriage-part2/169762-21.html

• Sorry for your loss hun. God bless you. 

• I had my scan today and my bean is growing!!! It's so exciting. Of course I cried before the scan bc I was scared it wouldn't be good news. But thank goodness it was good news. baby had a heart rate of 161 and arm and leg buds. And we could see blood in the umbilical chord and his tiny spine. Fingers crossed for you all. Charrz when dioyou get your blood results? 

• Yay baby dreamer so excited for you.

• Hey everyone,not much to report 

Doctors rang telling me they were happy with my first set of bloods and told me not to go with second lot and to go in tomorrow to discuss it further,I'm hoping to finally book that scan

Happy your scan went great baby dreamer,now it's my time to see a big head and lil leg n arm buds,can't wait image x

• http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

I hope you get one Charrz91
  • Got my booking in appointment for 11 may,will be 12 weeks by then image its ages away!

• My first booking in appointment isn't til 10th April and Il be 10 weeks then.two more weeks to go now though,so not too bad x

Supersquish you could do what me and baby dreamer done around 7 weeks,request a hcg blood test for peace of mind x

• Hope everyone is ok.. I know I will curse the day when It happens but I am really worried ladies.

I know a few people who are pregnant at the moment - they obviously dont know I am but they are so sick they can barely leave the house! I really dont feel sick and this lady today rang her midwife who told her its a really good sign to feel that way because it shows the baby is healthy.

I know its early days for me as I am nearly 7 weeks but still has anyone else experienced this?x

• Good luck supersquish and charrz91.

I have my doc appointment April 9.

Alba B I know it sounds weird but honey every woman handles pregnancy differently and I guess your a lot stronger than the rest. With my first boy who is 7 going on 8 in April. I never got sick never felt tired and the only thing was sore boobs believe it. With my previous pregnancy I was tired and boobs were sore but nothing else. I did have a miscarriage with that one but it was nothing from me having less symptoms. Now pregnant again I feel tired and boobs hurt as well. So your not the only one who has less symptoms lol we should be glad we aren't sick like that. Hope that makes you feel better.

• I'm 8 weeks today and havnt had severe morning sickness,just a couple smells making me gag,I'm feeling lucky but still got ages to go and it can show up anytime lol x

• charrz thats fab news about your bloods! hope they give you your scan now.

xxx

• Update.

My doctor said there's nothing to worry about based on my hcglevels,so she won't authorise a early scan for me. I've felt devastated all day about it and my bf doesn't understand why.I got four weeks until my first scan and I'm already anxious about it

I shouldn't be feeling this way,I should be happ, I'm sure Il be fine soon though,with good support from you lot on here image x  

• Charrz that's great news about the HCG levels. Try to focus on the positive!  

• They told me it was 3400,I'm not sure if that's a good level for 7/8 weeks but doctor seemed happy so Il try to be as well x