Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 16

Replies

• I was 22 with my first 23 when I had her 25 with second had her at 26 ill be 33 in October 🙈 craving wise my girls were completely differnet with my first it was haribo and pick and mix sweets second was fish and chips but the actual feelings was the same just felt normal only  reason I knew I was pregnant  was cos test and missed  af ahh out girls are going to be our big helpers 😊Xx 

• I only had craving for fruit lol mainly oranges, grapes, strawberrys lol random shopping trips at stupid times to go get them. 

I just don't remember this hunger lol although I feel proper marv then I cook dinner and can only manage half of it before I feel full, its mad.

Yeah my little girl is going to love being a big sister, she loves helping my sister with her little one.  My sister had a little girl in july so its good practise lol xxx

• Ahh at least it was healthy cravings you had unlike mine lol mine are too my brother had his baby  last November I had her over night a few months ago girls were so excited pushing her to school in the morning I had forgot how long night feeds was though 🙈 He he in sure we will soon get back in to a routine of things 😊Xx 

• Yeah im sure we will be fine when it comes to it but atm thinking about all that is so daunting lol

Bless, its so strange having a little one around again now mines all grown up xxx

• its feels slightly more real now I have filled out the maternity referral today.  I had to do it online for my hospital xxx

• Eek how exciting was gong to ask if you had contacted midwife even my partners girls there both 9 so it's been a while for both of us lol is very daunting but so exciting too :) xx 

• Yeah i rang the number today and it said about filling out the online referral so i done that.  Said midwife will contact me within 3-5 days xxx

• Ahh cool I  got docs on Monday see what happens last time i had to wait for midwife letter for a appointment 

• Last time the midwife was in a different place to my doctors and there was a receptionist who you spoke to and made your appointment.  It seems weird ringing the hospital and then having to wait for a midwife to call me xxx

• with mine  I had to go to the hospital to have app with midwife to take down details and then after that it would be visits to the doctors where midwife would see you 

• all of mine were done at the midwife office.  I read that apparently your first appointment is a home visit? xxx

• I've not heard of that before either only once baby is here  for midwife to call at home but like we said so much has changed found out soon enough :) 

• It one of those things, I want them to call now lol so I can find out about it all xxx

• I know going to be glued to your phone waiting lol  I just looked it up for Hertfordshire online it says to either go to your doctors or you can do a online referral to midwife  yourself 

• Same as here then online referral.  It said on the phone when i rang that its quicker doing it online than on the phone so that's why i did that.  Had an email confirmation through aswell straight away, just the phone call to wait for now.  I bet they ring at an inconvenient time lol xxx

• Always the way have to let me know what they say 😊Xx 

• will do, you may know more before me if they don't ring before you go to the doctors.  its upto 5 working days so they have until Tuesday xxx

• Yeah true guess it all depends on how busy they are well at least we're being organised and getting things done are you like me and going to have to buy everything again lol XX 

• I kept alot of things like cot, changing unit, first bed, both 1st and 2nd car seat, walker and high chair.  My sister kept them in her loft for me so I will only need buggy and clothes n nappies/wipes and bits xxx

• Ahh not to bad then everything of mine I gavr  away or sold when we moved house xx