Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 16

Replies

• Options

Hi guys Iv just got my bfp after a mc in January.  It's all happened so fast and it doesn't feel real. To be honest im a bit scared to get excited after what has happened but hopefully as time goes on il get some symptoms and start getting excited :) x

• Options

Welcome DonnaLou congrats on your bfp hoping you have a sticky bean I think it is very surreal and exciting at the min :) what do you think your due date is xx 

• Options

Hi Sj83 no not yet because no idea when I ovulated dus to mc.  Think il give it another 2-3 weeks and head to the Dr's to find out but think I must only be 4 wks lmp at most really x

• Options

Hiya Donnalou86, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your BFP. We're so sorry to hear of your loss in Janaury - wishing you the stickiest of beans!

• Options

I'm 4 weeks got my positive on Sunday :) wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :) 

• Options

Ah thanks guys.  You too sj83 - can't wait to hear about symptoms etc! X

• Options

At thr min I'm feeling good just  bit of nausea during the mornings Hungary all the time lol and needing the loo  more hoe you feeling is this your first baby X 

• Options

Congratulations Donnalou :) fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

That's the only thing that's worrying me atm is the last time I fell pregnant I had a mc.  Im just over 4 weeks by my calculations.

The feeling nauseous in the mornings is getting a bit worse everyday but no actual sickness yet (touch wood) Im feeling hot, mainly my face, everywhere else on me is normal but feel like my face is burning all the time

Sj83 how are you today? xxx

• Options

Yeah I'm feeling good Hayley breasts very tender though really hurting over night 

• Options

Mine are ok but I never had tender breast last time either, hopefully the pain doesn't last too long for you.  Did you get that with your other 2? xx

• Options

I can't really remember really have you taken any more tests today x

• Options

I couldn't resist haha this time it was a morrisons one and was darker than the last one I took.  Trying to hold off using my clearblue one I brought until Saturday as will be a week late by then.  I think the tests are helping it to sink in a bit more xxx

• Options

Lol I thought you would I still have another first response one going to use that on Sunday ill be 5 weeks then see if my line is darker but I had a good line on mine anyway I remember with girls it not feeling real till seen the first scan my bellys been feeling so weird of night time rumbling and stretchy feelings very weird X 

• Options

I have one more cheapy one then my clearblue.  Im going to wait until Friday to do the cheap one and Saturday for the clearblue.  Im hoping I get my phone call from midwife before then though too.

Ive been getting that, my belly has felt so bubbly if that makes sense lol and been having some achey feelings.

I feel quite bloated, my work trouser feel a bit tight today, going to need to go buy some new ones I think xxx

• Options

That's exactly how I would describe my belly too weird feelings but makes it feel real a bit more 😊 I bought a couple of pairs of leggings yesterday give my belly room to breath I had put on a bit of weight recently anyway 🙈 Oh keep buying to many treats x 

• Options

lmao im the same I have put on a bit anyway so I don't really think its down to being pregnant I think a little bit is bloating but the rest is just because ive been what feels like non stop eating the last couple of weeks.  At least I no why ive been feeling this hungry now though lol.

Whats weird for me is ive had a big bar of cadburys chocolate in the cupboard since sunday that I haven't eaten lol I always have to have some chocolate each day (addiction haha) but I really haven't felt like eating it this week, really strange for me to leave chocolate that long lol xxx

• Options

For me chocolate I really want when af is due I need the sugar rush lol oh bought me some galaxy last week cos he new I'd need it lol 🙈 But left it a couple of days in the end ate it not cos wanted it but was just sooo hungry lol 🙈 X 

• Options

lol I had a huge bar of galaxy the other week, I went to walk past the basket in Iceland and I had to buy it as was such a big bar and was only £2 lol couldn't resist xxx

• Options

He he why not eh can't say no to a bargain lol 😊X

• Options

definitely not lol xxx