Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• i think it is a boy year my oh friend found out there having a boy too we are two days apart ours was called bumpy now we call him by his name at home :) 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well. We were wondering about doing exercise during pregnancy - we've just started a thread about it, and we're hoping if you've been doing any, won't you come and tell us about it over HERE?

Thank you! 

• Another boy, I've lost count lol, big congratulations willow 💙 hoping you'll all share your boys names cause I've exhausted lists with no joy lol x

• I think that's all of us had our scans now  isnt it  and just vics team yellow 

• Ahh congrats...The boys are taking over now...has everyone found out now?? x

• Hi everyone, do you have children aged 4 to 11? If so, we’re running a school uniform product test and are looking for children to take part. To enter to be a tester, all you have to do is post on THIS THREAD the age of your child and whether you have a boy or girl. 

You’d get to keep all the uniform you’re sent, and there’s a chance to win a lovely gift voucher too, so it’s win, win! 

Please do come and check out the product test on THIS THREAD so you know what it’s all about. 

• I have my 20 week scan Tuesday but I found out early I couldn't wait lol. I just made the November club my dd is the 29th. I'm probably the only one on here in the 19 week stage. I'm a team blue. Has anybody decided on names? Me and my partner finally agree on one 😃

• I'm 23 weeks our boy will be  called Kane Paul ( Paul ) after my oh 😊

• I'm 21+3 today we are havin a lil princess and calling her ryleigh louise x 

• I'm bang on 20 weeks today and due the 24th Nov, I have my 20 week scan next Wednesday 13th July.  I'm being bombarded with names from family, I have a 19 year old son who named our daughter and he's determined to name the baby, he's latest is kit and he wasn't impressed when I said he'd get called kit kat 😂 good job I have 20 weeks left to pick one x

• Lovely names. It's so exciting choosing names. We're decided on kaidan John (John after my FIL). 

Kit is different I like different names. 

Kane I love and ryleigh is pretty. 

My daugher is 16 and wanted a brother so she's happy I will have one of each now I can stop. 

• I'm the only person who isn't finding out :) there is a lot of boys on here...I'm hoping for a girl. 

Boys names r so hard, we have 1 name which we agree on. I like really unusual names. 

Eeekkkkk 24 weeks on Tuesday wonder if my baby will be born on the due date 1st November. 

My belly is growing now...has everyone got a bump? Xxx

• Well I had a bump to start with lol but now I finally look pregnant,  I really seem to of grown over the last week, I've had so many comments this week.

I really would like an unusual name but not ridiculous, I like short names for boys like kane and old fashioned names for girls, my sister is called harriet and we call her hatty, I lover her name, and lottie, my daughter is georgia. I think girls names are so much easier. 

I keep looking at baby names on apps but think I'm going to get a baby book of names and see if that helps me lol. 

• I was overweight when I conceived so I think I just look fat. my belly has rounded and people who know me say I look pregnant but to a outsider I think I look fat it's not quite got the typical pregnancy point yet. 

• Mothermucka im exactly the same....I just look fatter that normal haha x 

• I was a bit overweight but you can tell I have a big bump I am mainly bump though with my girls I was just fat every where 🙈

• We are hard on ourselves aren't we ladies, I'm still struggling with food and appetite, I keep telling hubby I'll be back to a size 10 with a neat little bump, needless to say he pissed himself 😂. My 4 year old declared the other day that I have a great big tummy like daddy pig before proceeding with oink, oink, you can certainly trust kids to be honest lol x

• Chezzabelle that cracked me up!

I bet u all look gorgeous 

• He he bless her :) 

• We have a few names we like - Harry, Alfie, Teddy and Theo. It's middle names I struggling with. I like James but everyone I know with a boy has that. I want a 1 syllable middle name so we're toying with Jude or Jack.

So far my bump is looking cute but obvious, I've not put too much weight on and I started out quite slim, so for now I'm all up front. I feel massive though, but I'm enjoying it! 

chez your due date is two days after me! X