Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• I like Theo willow, It will be hubby who's difficult to please, he's took to calling him bob!

Willow I'll be amazed if I last till my due date, my daughter was 3 weeks early and I already feel like this one is going to drop out, Perhaps I should try exercising 😬. U watch now I've said that I'll go over due x

• So ladies, any of you care to share your belfie? (belly + selfie +belfie!) We are loving the names too. 

• imageimage23 weeks 

• imageexcuse the no make up, hair could do with a brush pose. It's more like thank god its Friday, my daughter did try to take my pic but I figured you wouldn't want to see up my nostrils! Best I could do lol xXx SJ83 u look fab 😘

• thanks chezabelle 😊 i look huge compared to you bit I love my bump 😍

• My eldest felt the baby kicking tonight she was so happy :) 

• Lovely belfies ladies. I'll upload one soon. 

• imageThis is my bump! I haven't chopped my head of on purpose, I just took it the other day and had mad hair so didn't want my mates to see me on FB haha And take the p**s

• Lovley little bump Viks 

• Got my 20 week scan today at 3:30 hoping everything is OK as I just got out the hospital yesterday. Hoping my boy is still a boy lol x

• Good luck cl93 for today how come you was in hospital X 

• I've got mine tomorrow I'm hoping mine is still a boy too. Good luck 

• imageExcuse the surrounding...in the work toilet 😂😂 23 + 1 today.

Loving seeing everyones bumps 😄😄😄 xx

• imageMy belfie minus the face at 20 weeks exactly. loving the belfie pics were half way there at least now ladies 😃😃

• Loving all the baby bumps 💖💙 ladies, Mothermucka 20 weeks to go.

Hows the shopping going ladies?  I have all my baby clothes up to 0-3 months. Got my scan tomorrow morning, and then I'll start on the big items, I really need to find room for a set of drawers,  baby clothes are all in a suitcase under the bed, my sister has saved me a baby wardrobe and drawers with changer but I can't fit them in my house 😢. 

I'm so looking forward to my annual leave, I've got the last week in July off and 1st week in August, it can't come soon enough, I'm absolutely shattered, I'm lying in bed trying to get up lol, the 1.5hr commute I have this morning is making me want to phone in sick, I have started to use a local base but still have to get out to services a couple of times a week, roll on maternity leave 😍 xXx 

• Chezabelle, 

i feel your pain! 

im working up to a week before my due date! I'm a mad women. My partner maybe away for next 5 months filming so will be on my own possibly that is making me nervous as its my first baby.

my baby clothes r in a drawer but filling up! I need some new ones. 

Love your bump :) 

Jim jam - u r carrying really low, u having a boy? 

I really do not know what I'm having I keep changing my mind day to day! 

• I have to get down drawers every thing i bought so far are in a big bag need to sort my girls room out before I get a wardrobe going to have to buy them bunk beds again to make space 

• Morning everyone!

Ive got everything for the nursery, it just needs decorating and the cot and furniture putting up but i have booked 2 weeks in august so im going to get it done then.

Im absolutley shattered and i have spd so im really struggling but im working until 2 weeks before im due. Im cutting it fine as my daughter was 9 days early and my son was 14 days early but i want as much time off as poss.

Im having a girl viks - i always carry low though (probs why i have them early and super quick labours). Everyone at work is always saying im massive, which is making me nervous cos im 23 + 2 so i have a while to go 😱😱

X

• Fabulous belfies ladies! (Loving the tatts Viks1980!)

• Forgot to post yesterday everything went great with scan and my boy is definitely a boy lol, was in hospital because they thought I had appendicitis but turn out in have small kidney stones and was in soo much pain with them. Baby is fine that's all I was worrying about. Here's a little picture ximage