Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• Fab scan CL93

Hi everyone, there are two things we’re talking about on the forum today.

The first is, do you think smoking should be banned in playgrounds and parks? That’s over on this thread HERE!

The other thing we’re talking about are these lyrics to a song (see pic), a child was sent home with to learn for their school production which really poke fun at parent’s evening… do you think this sends kids the wrong the message? Please do check out this thread, over HERE!

Thank you!  

• Ahh glad all went well lovley pic :)

• Glad all is okay CL93, hope you feel better soon x

• Was your scan today chezabelle ? 

• Yep got it at 10.30 am 💙 then off to work 😢

• I had mine yesterday. All was well so far. Got to go back in 2 weeks he was too small and moving about too much to do all the tests on the heart. Thank god still a boy. 

Lovely scan pic. 

• imageI will never again question whether he is still a boy lol 💙 all good, loops like I have another thumb sucker although he changed position before pic xXx 

• Glad all went well great Pic :) 

• Great scan Chezabelle! Love that you could see him sucking his thumb too! 

• Hi everyone, 

We wanted to let you know about our brand new MadeForMums Toys, where children rate and review toys on video. And some of these children might even belong to you!

Please do come and check out the videos, we would REALLY appreciate any comments you have - good or bad!  

You can post comments on our YouTube channel, or please head over to this THREAD - we truly would love to hear what you think. Thank you so much! 

• Well I've woken up excited,  I'm dragging hubby round shops to look at buying a travel system. Got a feeling it will be a long day and hubby doesn't do shopping !!! And ive ordered a snuzpod, my daughter was a nightmere and wouldn't sleep in her cot so I wanted something to attach to the bed, reviews are excellent and they have an offer on to include a free mattress. It's starting to feel real 💙 u wouldn't think I've done this twice already 😂

• Happy shopping. I'm undecided what pram to get. There are a few I like but I know I'll only use it for the first 7 months or so then I'll get a smaller one as it is easier with the car. I like the silvercross pioneer  blue of course💙  The i candy peach pram Also I love baby shopping it's my second and had been 16 years since my last pregnancy so much has changed. I hope you find a travel system you both like. I'm sure the hubby will secretly enjoy it 😃

• I m wanting the pioneer in black I ve ordered a winter snow suit from nxt sale today 23 pound down to 13 👍

• Shopping with Hubby! I should of just took one of my sisters, he would of been happy with the 1st one I pointed out and couldnt understand why I needed to look at so many when they all do the same job, men 😠

I was determined not to spend over £500 cause I know I'll probably end up with a buggy when baby is big enough, so I refused the call of the cybex priam and went for the cybex balios, I got the pushchair, carrycot and cybex car seat for £499.00, it's being delivered Tuesday 😊

• imagewhoooo looks like I'm having a baby, now where on earth do I store it all, desperate please to family as we turned the garage into a bedroom for my son 😬

How are the rest of u ladies managing in this heat, I've got to say my office was lovely and cool yesterday and thank god for aircon cause I had a long drive yesterday, struggled more once home. Hope your all keeping well. I'm looking forward to my 2 weeks annual leave starting Monday and catching up with an old school fried who's just had a baby boy after 9 long years of trying 💙 x

• I'm dying in this heat. Been off work for a few weeks ill. I still got my pram to buy I'm just undecided on what one keep changing my mind lol. Looks like it's all coming together for you 😃💙

• It is really hot I went to pram shop today  tested out the one I wanted to see how it was to put up and fold down I love it can't wait to get it :) 

• Hello all!

it is hot hot hot! Am on the underground and I can't sit still; it's a real torture!

anyway, I wanted to ask has anyone heard of the baby and toddler show happening in September? It's in Sandown park Surrey. 

I am planning to go there to check out all the baby stuffs.any advice?

• I've not heard of it but I live in Cardiff Wales. It's been a lot cooler today thank god. 

• Micah - do people offer you a seat on the tube? We really hope so.