Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi All, had my consultant yesterday due to elective section. All good and planning on baby 1st week in November. Feeling my baby boy move loads and my four year old watched amazingly at my tummy moving a lot this afternoon. Going on mat leave October 24th so still a way to go at the moment. My son asks everyday 'how long til baby gets here' lovely and exciting x

• Hello everyone,

We just wanted to stop by and let you know about two threads we’re talking about today.

The first is a competition we are running with Dulux. If you have a child who can draw, and fancy trying to nab £500 B&Q vouchers, just have your child draw a picky of their dream bedroom and ask them to tell you about it. Please do read the opening post about how to enter. 

The second thread is about Christmas! Yup, some people are already doing their Xmas shopping… is this insane, or do you think it’s better to start to early! That thread is over here! 

Thank you! 

• Hi every one got my glo test in the morning got to fast from midnight tonight going to be a hungry baby Tomoz 🙈

• Good luck. I'm diabetic. Was pre pregnancy but I now take insulin in pregnancy i know the struggle and wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

My noah pod basket arrived yesterday just getting my pram next month and I'm sorted. We decided on the isafe in ocean blue 3in1 travel system was a lot like the silver cross we wanted but half the price. How is everyone doing? 😄😄. I feel I'm getting bigger by the day just hit 24 weeks ☺️ 

• Oh bless ya bet it's really hard during pregnancy im 27 weeks today not seem that pram but so good with a good price to mines ordered and being delivered around 12th september :) 

• Hi guys, we hope you're all doing well? 

We do this in the other birth clubs and thought it was time to pop in here and do it too, so we can see who is due when...

So, if you copy and paste the person who posts before you, we should have a good list going on...

username - due date - pink, blue or yellow

• Sj83 due 6th November team blue :) 

• Sj83 due 6th November team blue

Charley due 14th November team pink 

• Sj83 due 6th november team blue

charley 14th November team pink

madmucka 29th November team blue 

Willow23 22nd November team blue 

Jimjamjem83 6th November team pink

Hattie28 28th November team yellow

• Is it to late to join here?

I've just joined today and I'm due 10 November with my first, so 24 weeks.  

I'm 44 and my husband is 53.  I found out I was expecting after our honeymoon in February, as I felt sick/faint. This is our "honeymoon baby". We were surprised as we weren't actively trying, but Mother Nature had other ideas.

I'm also a step-mum to 3, (aged 18, 22, 26) and a step-gran to 3 (aged 6, 4, and 2). My step daughter is expecting her fourth any day now.

Feeling slightly nervous and anxious, but also thrilled as never thought I'd be a Mum.

Oh and we are not finding out the gender as we want it to be a surprise.  

• Aww welcome sandyh....what a suprise!

How's everything going so far??

• Hiya SandyH, of course it's not too late - great to have you here! And wow, a honeymoon baby! How did your hubby take the news - and all of your step-kids come to that? What a fabulous story! 

• Ooo and SandyH, pop yourself on the list. 

Sj83 due 6th november team blue

SandyH 30 November/early December. Team Yellow.

• welcome sandy and congratulations. 

Had a growth scan today baby is measuring 4 days over. Might be on my way to having a little budda in there Lol. I can't believe how quick the last 4 weeks have gone. I'm suffering with spd. How is everyone else? X

• Husband was taken by surprise when I told him, but he has calmed down now!!  My step-kids weren't that happy to begin with, as they said that their Dad was too old to be a Dad again, but they have come round to the idea...

Oh and very quick...just heard that my step-daughter has gone in to labor, so I'll soon be a "step-gran" to 4!

• Well we think it's wonderful SandyH, and that your baby will have another baby to play with in not very long at all!