Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi everyone, are any of you having trouble posting via your mobile phone? If so, could you head over to this thread please and let us know? 

• How is everybody? 

I had my whooping cough vaccination Friday they do it from 16 weeks now apparently. My little one is as active as ever. I think it's hitting home properly now that I'm gonna be a mum again. I'm almost sorted just got to start my hospital bag my downfall is leaving things to the last minute lol. So going to make a start on it next week. I hope everyone and their bumps are doing well. 😀

• I had my whooping cough last week too and my 28 week midwife app little one is still breech :( Hopfully turns soon but all good other then that only 12 weeks to go :) 

• Morning!

I had my whooping cough a few weeks ago. I had my 2nd lot of bloods done last week and midwife said shes head down.

I have another scan 9 sepetember for placental localisation as my placenta is very close to the birth canal...fingers crossed its moved.

Ive decorated her nursery, just the finishing touches to add now.

Ive started my hospital bag too, im just adding bits every week. Both mine came early so i need to be prepared. Im not finishing work until 2 weeks before but ive got a feeling i wont make it that long.

Hows everyone feeling? Im quite fed up at the moment as i have spd and finding it hard to move. Im also tiring really quickly this time, i dont know if its because this is my 3rd or what? 

Xx

• My hospital bag is half packed luckiky I've been good so far ger tired after a long day but still getting the kids out our last summer holidays with two kids going on holiday Friday can't wait wait for the break 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing really well. 

We are looking for a handful of children aged 3/4/5 years, to test some toys for our forthcoming MadeForMums Toy Awards... your child would get to keep any toys tested and you would have to provide feedback via video (recording your child with the toy), so if you are interested, please can you drop us an email to: contactus@madeformums.com with this information: 

Full name
    Child’s name
    Child’s date of birth
    Mobile number
    Postal address 

This is on a first come, first served basis and only open to UK peeps, so please drop us a line asap!

• Gosh most of you have started with your hospital bag already?! Is this something I need to be doing now?

First baby you see, so it's all new to me. I'm 25+2 but having a c-section at 38wks. Nursery is painted and furniture is ordered...

There's so much to do that I don't know what order to do it all in! X

• I like to be organised lol and my other 2 came early so its better to be prepared (im 28 + 2)

I find adding bits to my bag isnt too overwhelming - if i left it later i think id panic as theres so much stuff to remember to take so putting something in there every week seems more managble. 

It all seems to be getting real now, im on the countdown already to meeting her 😍

• Oh lord you all seem much more organised than me. 

we haven't even bought the pram yet...decorating nursery this week. Xx 

• My two were both late but I do like to be organised as you never know baby will be sharing with us for at least a year I've bought a Moses basket now and his Prams ordered not going to get a cot bed till after Xmas as he will be ok in Moses basket for a couple of months 

• Hi Ladies, 

Hope you are all well. I haven't been on for a while (been busy growing) 

Not sure if I've been on since my 20 week scan but we're expecting a little girl. :)

I'm now 28+1, feeling very uncomfortable, especially at night. I seem to have grown a lot in the past week but tried getting bump pics as much as I could. 

I've started one of my hospital bags, it's for the little lady, I'm yet to start my own & we are now in the middle of buying our first house so not even had chance to decorate a nursery yet. We hope to be in by this weekend though. Fingers crossed! Xxx

• Ok good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't got themselves sorted yet Willow23!

We've got the crib, and once our nursery furniture is built this week I'll feel a bit more like there's space to slowly get bits organised (like the hospital bag and what not).

Haven't got anything else though - pram, car seat, etc. Think I need to make a list of something to do each week so like you said JimJamJem83, 'tis less overwhelming! X

• We know where it's all coming from, it's just buying it all...so expensive as well isn't it! X 

• Very expensive I had started a baby fund since just before I found out I was pregnant so that's helped out 

• Hello ladies!

sorry I've been away for quite a while.. for some reason I wasn't able to post through my iPhone..

anyway I hope that you are all doing well. I haven't started my baby shopping yet, neither for my hospital bag.. 

I still think I have time 😜; I am 26+3 today; whenever I start my shopping list I feel overwhelmed and say to myself you still have time just leave it for some other day..

i will be attending a new parent to be workshop at mamas n papas on Thursday; have anyone heard of it? It's a free event and it's advertised on their website. Hopefully this will push me to start something now. 

take care all X 

• Hi everyone, good to see you pop up again Micah and so sorry for the problems you've had posting - hopefully all is working fine now?

Today, we're talking about implantation bleeding and we wondered if any of you experienced this? If so, would you please come and tell us about it over this new thread HERE. We would love to hear your thoughts and experiences. 

• Hey girls

I am 29 weeks + 1 day and still pretty small! Had sciatica though which is so painful, probably the only sympton I've had through my whole pregnancy :) 

i won't do my bag until a week before my due date lol! 

I need to get my pram but got everything else. Although I'm in middle of pacling as I'm going to be moving into a new house in October talk about leaving it until the last minute 😕

My baby showers are in 4 weeks so Im hoping for some more clothes although not knowing what I'm having is proving difficult as my baby will be living in white 😂 

Hope u r all well!

I'm counting down my weeks to go on maternity 9 to go 😕

• I've just signed up today and just wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm 25 weeks today and started pregnancy yoga classes last week. I've been twice now and I'd really recommend them! x

• Hi everyone.

I am 28 weeks pregnant and baby is due for November 10th. I am 34 and this is my first pregnancy. Also I am french and my husband is english, so experiencing having a baby in a foreign country is a little bit worrying me. Even though I have been living in London for 10 years now, I still miss France for its health care. I had my 28wks check up today and because of living in London, I have not seen the same midwife twice since the beginning. Today it was a man midwife and a student midwife with him. Now I have no probleme with the fact there are men midwives but it felt very different... The midwives I had seen until now were very caring and listening and taking time to explain a lot of things and answering all my questions. This guy was talking fast and I had the feeling he barely listened to what I said. Then when he mesured my bump, he didnt do it the same way my GP did it last time (he went quite low on my pelvic bone which was unappropriate I thought) so it has left me feel a bit suspicious about this guy. Also when booking my next appointment (for the week 31 check up), he actually gave me an appointment for when I will be 30weeks and 4days pregnant. I suppose this is no big deal to do it 3days early... And the cherry on top of the cake, he asked the student midwife who was with him to take my blood sample and as you can guess she was lacking practice and she did it painfully. I didn't like this appointment at all and really hope next time I'll be back to having someone nicer. 

• Hi Lilyzazou, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your baby. Sounds like you've had an unpleasant experience, we hope your next appointment in three and a bit weeks will be better. How are you feeling otherwise?