Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2017

Replies

• Options

how do i do that ericas? 

would off been nice if he was there! hes going to keep pushing to see if he can have it off, i am terrible with having my bloods done last time i nearly fainted had to have my sister hold my hand haha! oh lets hope they call you back! or you could call them? i would haha ad be in a hurry to have mt appointment. 

i will have my fingers crossed everything will be ok jade, try not to worry as much as the stress isnt good either try relax and enjoy turkey! x

• Options

Well don't worry Hun fingers crossed for you he can make It! X 

Haha well if everything goes ok tomorrow then I will give them a call probably lol I actually feel sick with nerves about it tomorrow. I've not had any spotting now for over a week which is great, so I have all the signs it should be fine but I'm still freaking out as I've had it go wrong before. This time tomorrow I'll know! x 

• Options

Just booked my Booking appointment.  It's next Wednesday. Eek! 

• Options

he has said he is just going to leave work to make sure he is with me haha! 

good luck for today jade will be thinking about you! 

yay joojoo! you can also let me know how it goes haha! good luck x

• Options

hi ladies. not been on for a few days.. was having right sided pain so went to gp yesterday. she scanned me and pain is coming from surgery I had in August where I lost my right tube. sac in correct place too but at 5+2 it's too early to see anything. my symptoms have all disappeared too. no sore boobs, headaches all gone, nausea gone too.. have myself worried sick about it. have 10 days for scan to try detect heartbeat. 

jadeelx best of luck today, you should be having scan by now.please god all will be ok x

bonnie delighted for you seeing heartbeat; how very special x

danizoe best of luck today.. hope they bloods are easily taken x 

hey to everyone and hope you are well x

• Options

oh god sorry.. Danizoe & bonnie I have mixed you up in that post. my apologies..

• Options

No worries Mummy2, I'm having bloods this afternoon so you were half right :) thank you it was very special and I'm very lucky it happened.

Oh sorry to hear you've been having pains and make sure you let us know how the scan goes. I'm sure everything will be fine , when I was about the same as you I had the odd day where I felt very normal too so hope that's not worrying you too much. 

Good luck today Jade and let us know x 

Bonnie glad your oh will be with you, I'must not a fan of blood tests either!

Brilliant JooJoo, we'll have to compare notes :)

Xx

• Options

thank you mummy still have over a week to prepare myself haha! 

hope everything goes ok in your scan! i keep getting the odd pain but i think some are normal a pregnancy without pains would just be great! 

ino i am so excited danizoe! good luck for this afternoon! let us know how it goes! x

• Options

Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for your thoughts! I had my scan and everything looks perfect and spot on for 6 weeks! I saw the little beans heart beating away too! I feel so happy that everything has progressed well and am praying everything continues to go well for us all image

My OH took a video of the little beating bean, I keep watching it feeling so happy. I did have a little moment earlier of feeling a bit sad as it brought back memories of when I had my miscarriage, and the feelings I had when I saw the heartbeat of that bean. I can't dwell though and I deserve to be happy for this bean.

The doctor here has been brilliant, he has put me on baby aspirin now as a precaution, so I think we are doing literally everything we can to give us the best chance. 

I have started feeling the sickness now in the afternoons, and it comes on when I am in a car (like motion sickness), but then hangs around for the rest of the day. Also incredibly tired and sore boobies like normal lol.

Bonnie thats great that OH is coming with you- good luck!

Mummy2 Im sorry about the pain you've been having. Well I had my scan the other day at around 5+3 and there was no sign of any heartbeat, but today there was, I have hope that all will be well after 10 days hun. Keep positive regarding the symptoms, sometimes mine are so faint that I think am I imagining them or making it up? Some days I don't have anything, please try not to let it worry you. I know its easy for me to just write don't worry, because you will but try and think about the positives as much as you can xx

Danizoe enjoy the bloods this afternoon- lol. I hate needles! I've got bruises all over my stomach from these daily Clexane injections and the needle is tiny yet I'm still terrified! My OH has been giving me the injections but I need to get the courage to do it myself as I'm going home on Tuesday and he'll still be here so I can't rely on him much longer image

• Options

oh jade i am so happy to hear all went well and you got to see your little beans heart beat! 

thank you am excited now to see my bean and i dont even have a date haha! x

• Options

oh jade how wonderful for you both and quite emotional too.. im sure of course it brought up memories of your little bean you lost but he/she will be a little guardian angel for this little one now x you must be so delighted to have seen the little beating heart, it's quite a moving moment x

danizoe I hope the bloods were ok today and the needles not too bad x

well im at a playhouse with the kids and they're all happy as Larry running around. my husband plays in a band also so gone to a gig today. home around 6, fire bed for kids and chinese for me although I kinda think I do feel a little dodgy.. 

this pregnancy lark has me up in arms all the time. I'm such a worrier. we don't get anomaly scans here so I will pay privately around 22 weeks for one please god all going well.. 

i hope you all have nice plans for the weekend. x

• Options

Thanks ladies :) yes I was over the moon to see it that clear! 

I hear ya Mummy2, pregnancy really is such a worrying time! but I think that's what comes with kids, from the moment we get that positive hpt until forever after they are born, we will never stop worrying about our babies 😘

Today the sun is shining here but it's bloody freezing, i really should go out and be a tourist but I'm so tired I feel like chilling in bed watching Netflix lol

• Options

haha hope you havw a relaxing day jade! 

whata peoples thoughts on paracetamol? during this first stage

• Options

During my last pregnancy I had a terrible cold and the pharmacist told me I should avoid it during pregnancy, only take it if you really really need it. Im not sure what the official guidelines are though. 

How are you feeling?

• Options

I thought paracetamol was the only medication not to cross the placenta. I've heard plenty of people taking it as they were told it was the only one they could. don't quote me on that.  maybe give your hosp a call and ask. 

I was wondering what weather was like jade, it's bloody freezing here too.. i am at present waiting on someone to fix a door lock on my front door and then we have dh's nephews party at 3. I'm cleaning my house as per..

feeling absolutely fine again here. just had some fruit for brekkie because if i dont stop eating rubbish im going to be the size of a house.. I also had gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy so I need to watch it..

hope everyone is well x have a lovely weekend x 

• Options

i took 1 paracetamol! my head was killing, feeling better now! 

feeling sickly today though x

• Options

Aww poor thing, hope you feel a bit better by now. 

Im officially feeling the nausea today yet again, I think it's here to stay 😭 .. I'm happy because it's a symptom but sad because it sucks 😷 lol  

• Options

no the headache is back! making me feel awfully poorly :(

oh bless you at least you have your symptom!! x

• Options

oh no! Make sure your drinking plenty of water, maybe try and take a nap 😴 xx

• Options

I'm glad the scan went well.It's always nice to hear the heartbeat so early

Paracetamol crosses the placenta but in a very small amount and not know to be harmful.It is the only safest option if you need to take any pain relief 

Codeine is a last resort as can cause drowsiness in babies in the last trimester. The midwives often use in the early phase of labour though

Loads of rest and fluid hopefully should help. 

My little one will be one next week Saturday. I have a lot of last minute shopping and planning for his party, which we are so excited about

I hope you all have a fab weekend