Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017

Due in November 2017

Replies

• My due date is November 13th :) I noticed you didn't have it on there x 

• How is everyone doing? 

Hubby is still waiting on the outcome of his visa aboroad, so I am very much alone and hormonal. I cried 4 times yesterday over things that I really should not of been that sensitive about!!

• I'm good! 24 weeks today :) it was my birthday this week and baby gave me the best present which was the first time I could see kicks! So exciting x

• Happy birthday, it's amazing isn't it seeing those little kicks ❤️

I'm 26 weeks now, feeling him a lot and seeing him move never gets boring. I just can't wait to meet him! 

I still haven't bought a single thing... although I have everything picked out... just a case of buying it all. How is everyone doing with baby bits xx

• Ah Happy Birthday Stylish. 

Jade I really feel for you. That must be so hard. Where is her trying to get a visa from?

ive not bought anything else yet. I'm going to wait until October I think. I've got a big list and know the brands I want etc. I have clothes etc but it's things like nappies, what do you buy. It's all a bit overwhelming down those lsles. I'm going to a bump and baby event tonight, so I'm hoping to get some good tips. 

Seeing kicks lots now. Even through my clothes. I love it. 

Hope everyone is feeling good x

• It is hard, its been 6 weeks since I've seen him 😩 He's Libyan but there isn't a British embassy currently operational there, so he's in Tunisia doing it. It sucks because they keep his passport while the application is open, so all we can do it wait and hope it doesn't take too long. We are supposed to hear the outcome in the next two weeks, I hope it doesn't go over that! 

Im feeling so over tired and stressed, I've got the move coming up and I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming trying to pack the flat up alone. The flat im moving to is nearly ready but it's been a headache getting here managing all the different people doing work, they all just want to rip you off it's a nightmare. I have to keep telling myself its just a one off it will all be worth it in the end!!!!

I really want to try something eco friendly re nappies, still disposable though, but not sure what brand yet as need a baby to be able to test them out on 😬

• Glad everyone is doing well. I've not had chance to catch up with you all for ages.

Happy birthday stylish 🤗

wLJ I'm seeing kicks loads too its quite cool seems be them OH saw baby kick me the other night he was pretty freaked out. 😂🤣😂 though I can't work out if I like the feeling or not. I like knowing baby is doing well and is ok but the actual feel of baby moving inside me is very alien. Am I strange? 

ive been too busy packing the flat up to move in 2 weeks rather than looking for baby stuff. We've still not even bought a nappy for child yet. It's starting to stress me out a little now I want to be getting ready for the new arrival though I don't see the point in buying things to then having to move them, plus it's a lot easier to decorate an empty room. 

How did everyone's 25 week appointment go? Mine was pointless she could t wait to get rid of me. had it early at 23 weeks.  Lol  

• Thanks all :-) 

Jade that sounds awful, I hope it all comes through soon...

We bought a moses basket at the weekend, Mothercare sale so got a really cute one for £30! Other than that we need to move the contents of rooms around/buy a bed/get rid of a bed before we can even think of doing the nursery :/

• No chantelle you are not alone with The alien feeling of kicks! The movements i get really make me feel quute queasy sometimes, like it's messing around wobbling my stomach up and down or something!

• Hey everyone

Who else is due on the 7th Nov?

Xx

• I'm the same way! His kicks are becoming so strong that it's becoming almost impossible to sleep on my left side without him kicking the bed ;( My wonderful mother got me a body pillow and it works wonders ♡

I'm due Novemeber 20th but there is a list of everyone's due dates just a little ways into the chat :) congrats on your baby!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good breast pump I should invest in? I've been searching for one but lots of them just have a bunch of complaints :(

• My friends recommend the Medula pump. So I have got that one. They said all the hand ones are rubbish and the reviews on Medula is great x

• Thanks so much! I'll take a look at it 😊

• I used the medela swing pump very easy to use. It comes in single or double depending which one you want to go for. We got the swing single essentials pack came with bottles, milk storage bags, nipple cream and breast pads

• I have an 'Ameda purely yours lactaline' double pump. I used it with Verity, and will use it again with this one :)

• I'll be sure to look it all up :) thanks so much for responding! I've been having so many difficulties with it since I'm not familiar with any of the brands.

• Hi Laul90, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! How has your pregnancy been so far? 

Here's a lit of everyone's due dates (peeps - please feel free to ass pink blue or yellow!)

KaseyyD1 – 2 Nov – girl
    Laul90 - 7 Nov - ??
    Jadeelx – 10 Nov – Blue
    Joojoo – 12 Nov – Yellow
    bonnie312 – 13 Nov - Girl
    Ani2017 - 14 Nov – Yellow
    Chantellebd – 15 Nov – surprise
    fludu – 17 Nov – Yellow
    Patricia8 – 17 Nov – Yellow
    WLJ – 20 Nov – Yellow
    Mochi - 20 Nov –
    Stylishfalling – 24 Nov - yellow
    mum2bNo2 – 24 Nov – boy
    karenlouise90 – ?? Nov – Boy
    BethUnicorn - ?? Nov –
    Mumtobekatie - ?? Nov –
    mum2bNo2 - ?? Nov –

• Been an expensive day today. 🤗 Ordered the pram, car seat, bassinet, cot, and changing unit. Still need loads but I'm getting excited now We've started shopping. 🤗

• BOY lol I'm having a BOY

• I'm due the 13th Nov :)