Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017

Due in November 2017

Replies

• Awww jade that box looks cool :) where is that from?? 

I'm really sorry for the tmi here ladies...anyone else experiencing insanely increased discharge? I know it can be normal, but I never had it in last pregnancy really, only ever bleeding. So I don't know what's normal and what's not. 

1 week until third trimester for me...♡ 

• Its from a site called https://www.babyboxuniversity.com/ 

Its something my hospital is doing at the moment, you complete a short course online and when you complete all the modules ,you get sent the box. Its supposed to be in line with the educational support received in Finland and I suppose end result would be offering the boxes to all pregnant women across the Uk.

Regarding the discharge, Ive been experiencing this since probably around 14 weeks except it has been worse recently. Due to my MC last year when I first started getting it, every time I would panic that I'm bleeding! Ive been wearing liners the whole time as I do have quite a lot daily, somedays lots more than other days! I noticed that once I passed around 24 weeks it increased in volume again. I think as long as its white, odourless etc then it should be considered normal, I dont think the amount is anything to be worried about. I'll ask the midwife on Friday to be sure x

• I have the same increase in discharge 😊 I've been told it's normal and it seems that quite a few of us are getting it so it must be normal. I've had to start wearing liners when I go out.

• *phew*

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. Sorry for the personal question, just never had a 'normal' pregnancy before. 

I see my new midwife tomorrow. Then the consultant on Wednesday. She is gonna ask THE question - VBAC or elective c section (last one was emergency section). 

I don't know 😓

• Hi everyone, we wondered how you're all doing? How's the back ache? karenlouise90 - I remember the discharge - look away now TMI but it was like feeling wet all the time... guessing it's just one of those pregnancy quirks 😁

• Wow missed a lot on here. I haven't caught up with previous post. 

yes agree with other the discharge is normal now using liners didn't need to last time. 

I now have a dramatic bump which attracts the question when are you due? 

• image27 weeks today. how is everyone feeling. 

Anyone getting the rib kicks yet haha 

ive out on 2 stone now but I feel healthy so thats all that matters. I've started pre natal Pilates classes which are great and I start a relaxation and breathing class soon for my hypnobirthing prep. Hope you are all well and babies doing great x

• Hey everyone :) 

Karen any more thoughts on what you want re section or vbac? 

Im 28 weeks now and feeling defiantly pregnant! Third trimester and on the home strech... I asked my midwife when I saw her about the back pain and she didn't seem too concerned, she told me it's normal but said I could try some acupuncture which the hospital offers but that's all. It's not got worse atleast but not any better...

Baby was still head down with his body on my left side and limbs on the right, and I've been feeling most of the kicks on the right so it makes sense. 

I've not been doing any classes this month as been so busy with moving flat, it's left me exhausted 😴

I hope everyone's doing ok x

• Lovely bump WLJ!! X

• I think I may be getting kicked in the ribs now and again :P

My back pain is random now! I was just out shopping and then an intense back pain hit but it went away after maybe 10 minutes when I sat down. I feel like he's going to be chunky!

I'm so new to all of this and my being a younger mom is making me hesitant to try out any classes. No one on my husband's side took any so I have no idea what to expect if I book one :/ to be quite honest I'm terrified of the due date getting closer and closer. I hardly feel prepared.

• Mochi classes are great and if your feeling worried about the due date then maybe that's the perfect reason to look into a class, they will make you feel more prepared. Maybe try and have a look online what's going on in the local area regarding antenatal classes, or ask your midwife for her advice as maybe she will be able to recommend some. Also yoga classes and things like that are a good way of doing gentle exercise and spending time with other pregnant ladies, our class is as much about birth prep and mummy bonding as it is about the yoga.

Oh that's interesting, my back pain is always there lol especially when I get out of bed and all the weight going back upright I feel my back cry 😥 oh and it's caused me to have the preggo lady waddle 😂

• Swimming has been great too and will take any pressure off backs and pelvis. 

Mochi, the Pilates class is fab. all the ladies are in the same boat and we all stay for a drink and biscuit afterwards and have a chat. So if fdefinateky find a class. 

Ive also joined a breast feeding group on FB to try and learn some tips before the baby arrives. It's been very insightful. 

The only pain I've had is public bone pain but I've listened to by body to stopped walking so far and now just swimming and Pilates. 

And moch of you are feeling un prepared definitely look at a local hypnobirthing course. It's only a day and you will learn so much. This day and age there is just no need to feel alone or sacred. There is so much information out there. I'm reading lots every night about things that are important to me and I feel more prepared every day. You can also request that your midwife books you an hour appointment to go over parent craft. I've not been able to get into a specific antenatal course, so she's comjh to the house to see me and my husband to just run over what to expect and do when the baby comes home. Baths, nappies, feeding etc x

• Jade - no idea yet :( I keep changing my mind by the second. They have said I don't need to think about it until 34 weeks, but it's always on my mind! Although, it does depend on what happens between now and then. I'm starting to get some horribly familiar feelings, and my blood pressure is slowly creeping up. I've been put on aspirin now though, so hoping that keeps everything at bay, and helps us get to a nice full term point before baby needs to come out. 'Target' is apparently 34 weeks at this point. Fingers crossed! 

Oh, but he is currently laying transverse 😂 so he best move asap! 

• I think by that point you'll maybe have a stronger feeling of what's best to do for him, just go with your gut feeling hun, as long as you have a healthy baby that's the main thing. Im on aspirin too but have been from the begining just as a precaution. Xx

• @WLX also having pubic bone pain especially when getting out of bed. I think i waddle then. Lovely bump 

@Karenlouise90 I agree best to take your time and hopefully will be apparent. If baby is big would recommend csection. I have never had one but healing process better than a vaginal rear which I had. Hopefully your Bp would be fine best not to give it much thought to reduce being stressed about it as stress also a trigger. Relaxation exercise might help

• I totally have the preggo lady waddle 😂

• Hi all I'm a bit late in joining the party but only thought yesterday it would be nice to chat to other mums to be at a similar stage of pregnancy. I'm  currently 27+2 with baby number 2 although my first will.be nearly 8 when this one arrives so feels like starting all over again.

Laura xx

• Welcome Laura. I'm also 27+2. Do you know what you are having this time? 

Hoe have you been finding this pregnancy? 

This is my first Baby and it's due a day after my 32nd Birthday. 

Jennie x

• Welcome Laura! I'm 28+3 with my first and I'm having a boy 😎

I've been thinking about having a 4D scan, is anyone else considering this? I feel like it will be great to see him as at this stage hes still a good size, as in not too big so will be able to get a good face picture! X

• Hi Laurah22, welcome and congratulations! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? And is your child super excited?