Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2017

Replies

• Options

• Options

Lovely picture Jade. Nice bump 

i havent felt hiccups but loads of kicks and I have been home resting after a nasty cold. I seem to pick these things a lot more this time around. 

• Options

I've been feeling hiccups looooooooads!!!!! 

29+3 today ♡ 

• Options

The little hiccups are so cute!! 

Thats rubbish to hear fludu, I hope you feel better soon!! X

• Options

Ah Jade you look fab. 

Fludu glad you're feeling better. 

Move not had hiccups yet but lots of form back pushinh into me, rib kicks and general belly wobbles from wriggly episodes. I'm 28+5 now.  The waddle walk is starting as MW said the baby is low and head down already. 'Tis all very exciting.  8 weeis until I finish work for a year !!! X

• Options

I got the wobble walk now too haha My midwife said he's head down and I believe her because I've been feeling kicks to the ribs! It feels awful, like my ribs are being rubbed together.

I can't believe how far along we all are! I still can't even figure out a name for him 😓

• Options

Glad I'm not the only one with the waddle! 😂

At my 25 & 28 week midwife appointment, he was head down but last week I ended up at MAU for monitoring as I had a fainting incident (due to laying down his weight was pressing on a vein), so they monitored us (all fine) and did a quick scan to check fluid levels are normal (all are) but he was head up lol I was so surprised when she said his head was up near my belly button! Like are you sure lol

For my 31 week midwife appointment next week ill still be here in tunis so Im having to have it when I'm 32 weeks instead. I don't think Its a big deal the midwife didnt seem to mind re booking it. 

When I get back I'm going to start buying his things! So exciting it's all starting to feel real.

ive also been reading the hypnobirthing book by Marie Morgan, very insightful 

I hope everyone else is well! 

• Options

Lovely picture hope your having a good time jadeelx. I haven't felt hiccups baby had 28 week growth scan yesterday and all good with baby :-) 

Hope your feeling better soon fludu I have been same this pregnancy seem to pick up every bug. 

Got my whooping cough vaccine tomorrow hoping no side effects from that xx

• Options

Gorgeous pic Jade! I remember my babies having hiccups - felt like they were right 'in there' and the baby had them alll the time too! 

• Options

Thank you DanielleMFM! :):)

• Options

Thanks feel a lot better today. 29+2 

@Mochi not alone we haven't worked out a name yet. My short list keeps getting longer

i hope to start my mat leave or annual leave beforehand at my 36th week 

anyone planning on using an alternative to Moses basket?

• Options

We have a shortlist of names but still nothing definate with my first I had a girls and a boys name right from start but this time I'm feeling a lot less prepared.   Going for paint and carpet  tomorrow for baby's room 

• Options

I'm going to probably rent a bed nest Fludu, as it's the only cosleeping solution that will extend high enough to match my bed height. 

I have his name all picked out, probably the only thing I have for him haha 

• Options

hello all. Been so busy moving house. In the space of two weeks we've decorated and carpeted our room and the nursery. Changed radiators and plug sockets minor alterations to the kitchen moved and are now completely unpacked except a few boxes to go in the loft. Xmas tree ect. litrally we've not stopped.

We have names picked out one for a girl and one for a boy. weve had them picked since I found out. We're telling everyone we've not thought about names yet. Stops them asking 😂🤣😂. Baby is breach or was on tuesday when I had a scan,movements are more wobbles than kicks. And I'm not sure what hiccups feel like. 

jadeelx we're going for the inovi cocoon as we have a cat we wanted to find the balance between limiting the cats access to the baby and pushing the cat out.

I've cut my hours down to 25 a week coz of the complications I had around 20 weeks. Hospital said I was doing too much and needed to slow down I'm planning on Starting Matt leave at 38 weeks so will have 8 weeks left when I go back on Monday. I really can't wait. 

• Options

Sorry Chantelle I thought I had replied but must not of pressed the reply button!! I wanted to say I'm glad all is going well with you, and that you've had no more complications. 

Not long now until d day ladies!! 9 weeks until due date for me... eeek! 

• Options

Is anyone else having problems with breathing waking you up at night or just bothering you during the day? Seems like the past week I've had trouble taking full breathes of air and it's really starting to affect my day to day life 😓 I'm sure if I tell my midwife she'll just say it's normal but it doesn't feel normal to me.

• Options

Hey Mochi, 

I get out of beath easily, was told that it's where the baby is growing so big he is starting to crowd the lungs which mean it's difficult to take a full breath of air. It could be the way your carrying baby, if he is high it will make breathing even harder- if you have any chest pain though speak to your doctor hun xx

• Options

No chest pain thankfully 🙂 just the shortness of breath. I didn't realise how high I was carrying until I started feeling around after I sent that message so that must be true. He's a big boy now lol I felt him trying to bend my rib the other day! Hurt so bad it actually made me curse 😅

• Options

Chantelle, sounds like you had a super busy time of it. I bet it feels good to be organise. 

How is everyone doing? 

Mochi, all sounds normal to me. Your diaphragm is pushing up into your lunch space, so you will get breathless. Make sure you're sleeping on your side now too. 

Had a GTT today as baby had reduced movements last week. All was fine and they scanned me, which showed head down but baby a little bigger then they hope. 

I doubt I've got Diabetes but the test was a precaution. 

30 weeks today  finishing work in 8 weeks but I've booked a week off this month to decorate, whilst I'm not too shattered . 

When is everyone picking up the pram? 

X

• Options

I've been too scared to sleep on my back since week 20! Sometimes it's difficult to get myself to stay in my sides though since I always used to sleep on my back.

I still haven't noticed a pattern in his movements enough to tell if something is off though. I keep being told I'll feel it but nothing yet 🤔

Pram has been kindly bought for us and should be arriving soon! I'm the most excited to get that put together since we will be using it all the time ♡