Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017

Due in November 2017

Replies

• Hi Ladies

So this morning I had a scan at a clinic here in Turkey as I wanted to get some reasurrance from a doctor with with DH. We found the Sac very easily however it's a bit small so we will be going back on Friday to check the progress. Also I have quite a few areas of bleeding in there so either that will be absorbed by my body or i will bleed. I've now officially stared on the Progesterone suppositories and he also prescribed Clexphane injections to thin my blood. Apparently there is a risk of MC if you have clotting disorders, he's not sure I do however it seems a standard prescription that they make here if you have had more than one MC before, which I have. All in all I'm feeling mixed feelings, i do know though that it's so early so anything can happen. Praying to see it doubled In size on Friday! 

How are you all doing today? Danizoe I hope you are doing okay x

• Hi all! I posted a couple of days ago ago new chat called: I need a miracle. Would you all mind giving  it all quick read and tell me if any of you have had similar experiences or have heard of any positive outcomes? Thanks. I apreciate it!

• @jadeelx hopefully it will grow for you! Fingers crossed xx

• Awww Jade you've had a scan  :) I really hope that your little one has a growth spurt by Friday and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. 

I'm. Ok thanks, bleeding stopped last night but started again this afternoon so.I'm in docs at 9.30am tomorrow and it's same doc I saw last week so I'm going to push for an epu referral. I'm ok though obvs I'm concerned but I'm not stressing now...what will be will be in guess and trying to stay positive  :)

Hope everyone else is well xx 

• Aww Jade, did the dr say how many weeks the scan is showing you up? Hopefully the bleeding will be absorbed with no problems..

Danizoe, your gp should most def be referring you for an early scan if you are hvaing bleeding. Please God you'll get seen tomorrow or weds x

I'm not having any bleeding, but my cramps (implantations ones) have stopped, my boobs arent sore anymore and I have felt sick one or two days and feel absolutely fine today only I'm wrecked. I also did a cb digi today, I am 21dpo today and test came up as 2-3, I wa shoping for a 3+. With 5 mc behind me I am now a ball of nerves..

I still havent told anyone apart from sil, so I am all over these sites reading posts. Has anyone being doing cb digis? My tesco test this am, the test line was darker than control so hoping thats a good thing and I'm quite bloated.

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you are all doing ok?

• Well doctor said around 5 weeks and a few days (which matches up with my dates as my LMP was actually 3rd of Feb). It's good theres a visible gest and yolk sac atleast, we just need it to grow and be ok on Friday! I wasn't expecting a scan so it threw me a bit when he asked me to go and get ready lol. The thing is at this early stage scans aren't really great as there isn't really much to see.

Danizoe my local EPU accepts self referrals, if your worried you can give yours a call? I didn't think they need doctor referral. But your at the GP tomorrow so either way your covered hun.

Has anyone else got any experience with clexane injections? We also gave blood samples to getting some info on my blood and DH to see if any of our issues are coming from anything there. 

• Thanks a lot Jade, unfortunately mine doesn't accept self referrals which is a pain....the docs receptionist even double checked with them for me but it was still a no.  I reckon tomorrow will be a five minuter where the gp sends an email to them that she could have sent today but hey ho, least it will be a bit of progress :) 

I'll defo keep you all posted and I hope all goes well for you Jade on Friday xx

• Likewise for you tomorrow hun. Xx

• good luck for tomorrow danizoe!

hope everything goes well friday jade! keep us updatex girls. 

i bought a doppler and i heard a little beat, i kept moving it around my stomach to see if i was just hearing things but in one spot it was thw same beating x

• Hello ladies! Hope everyone is well! News my end- a week till our six week scan. Very sore boobs. Rather errr moist down below. Very emotional sometimes. Drove up to hull today which is 200 miles from home and was exhausted after an hour had to stop eat sit stare and start again! Hubbie being gorgeous and protective. Few twinges. Excited!

• Good luck this week Danizoe and Jadeelx.

I had a look at dopplers last night Bonnie312,  hubby will think I'm crazy if I get one lol he I'd being very ostrich at the moment  (it's not happening until 12 weeks). How far along are you Bonnie312? 

By my LMP I'm 6weeks yesterday but the due date calculators tell me I'm just 5? 

Erica's great news only a week to a scan....I've been away from home so haven't even rung the doctors yet! 

• i haven't told the doctor either - we used IUI so we have a  private scan

• woo! Ericas its coming quick bet your excited! i live right near hull haha, 

well i said to my oh i am getting one lmao, tl ease my mind and he said if it helps do it, i am 6 weeks tomorrow, i read that you can hear the heartbeat anywhere from 5.5 to 6.5 

what are you looking at it on? you can self refer your self to thw midwife and she will tell you over the phone their calculations 

• Just looked at the NHS website one. 

Might just get a doppler and see if he notices! 😂

• haha! i go for it he will love it once you have got it, mine was £35 from tesco 

• Ooh I was looking at a tesco one.  Is it the pink and white one?

• yes! its called angel something 

• Ooh really Bonnie thats interesting! I was told last pregnancy not to bother getting one any earlier than 8-10 weeks as you can't pick anything else up other than your own heartbeat! Thats so exciting.

I feel so tired today! There weather here is awful so just came back to the hotel for a little cat nap. 

Got my blood test results, nothing abnormal except for being anaemic which isn't new news lol

• well i was vwey skeptical as i heard that aswell, but becuse am so worried i thought there is no harm in trying and i heard it, i even listened to my own after haha! 

oh thats not good hope the weather gets better! 

thats such good news! am glad everything is ok!

• Hi ladies, hope you're all doing OK today :)

Bonnie I was looking at a doppler too but I might wait for a little while first, isn't technology amazing though! I'm in Leeds so just down the road!

Well I went to docs although bleeding seems to have stopped (for now...) and she referred me to our local EPU. I've got a scan tomorrow morning at 11.20am so I'll let you know how that goes.

Katie...How's things? Hope you got good news.

Xx