Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2017

Replies

• yeah i was goimg to wait until around 8 weeka and get it then, but i just gor it so i have it now haha, i live in grimsby haha!

am glad you have been booked in for a scan i hope things go well and you get to see your bean! how far are you now? 

x

• I totally understand Bonnie, mine is in my save for later amazon basket :) 

I'm 6wk + 5 today so 7 weeks on Thursday..all being well tomorrow, really can't wait for the 12 weeks to be up! What about you, how far are you? Remind me, have you arranged your booking appt yet? Mine is on Friday. 

My OH is v upset he can't come to the scan tomorrow, he's in Dublin with work and flights already booked so can't cancel. I've told him to see this more as an investigation rather than a proper scan but I'm so looking forward to it! My mum is coming with me instead. Xx 

• i am 6 weeks tomorrow, no i carnt wait either, from what i have worked out if my scan will be at 12 weeks that works out to be the week of my birthday so would be amazing! 

my midwife appointment? yes its on the 29th March still got 2 weeks to go! seems so long, youll have to let me know what to expect from when you go haha! you are nearly a week on front so you will experience everything first haha,

oh no bless him! like you said though its only the investigation scan at least he will be there for the main scans! is he going to be there friday foe you appointment? xx

• Awww that will be lovely to have the scan near to your birthday  :) 

Haha, yep I'll be doing everything a tiny bit in front of you! I've got my MW appt a little early too so they can hand me over to that perinatal mental health team I mentioned...you know what things are like they probably need paperwork time!  Defo I'll give you a full fill in once I've been on Friday.

He will be there on Friday and luckily his work are brilliant and he's been told he can have any time off he needs to come to appts with me just a shame this one clashes.

How are you finding the doppler? Is ithere easy to tell the difference between your heartbeat and the little ones? X 

• I'm glad your having a scan tomorrow Danizoe, good luck I'm thinking of you! You'll be able to see so much more than what was on my scan, which was just a sac and yolk sac lol. Let us know how it goes X

Bonnie I think I'm behind you in terms of dates as I hadn't got a heart beat yet the other day, was measuring at around 5+2/3. Probably later ovulation x

• am scared about the blood tests on my mw appointment so let me know how many of them they do aswell haha! 

aww thats really good then that his work are being flexable with him aswell, some places can be very snooty with the father having time off 

i love my doppler! i heard it so clear this morning! yeah you can only hear heatbeats on the positon you put your doppler, my heart beat is alot deeper, 

oh really thats strange then! i wonder if i am later than what i think if i am able to pick it up so easy, or my bean is just very quick developer haha x

• Well I think the heart starts during 5 and a half weeks but can be up to 6 and a half weeks before it gets picked up on an ultrasound. Was the babies heart  very fast comprared to yours?

You may well have ovulated earlier meaning your further along, but who knows until the scan  :) 

Im supposed to be 5+5 today, I'm excited / nervous for fridays scan to see what's happened down there. So much for waiting until 8 weeks lol. Although to be fair it was just supposed to be a doctors consult but oh well. 

xx

• Katie and Danizoe how are you girls doing today? X

• anyone else feeling really tired had more sleep than I usually have and still tired. I have also felt nauseous, relieved no vomiting. 

• yeah the babys heart beat is different to mine, i will describe it tonight when i do it again haha. 

srill have ages for a scan! i really want to book a private one but i enquired and havent heard anything back! which is shocking. i will have my fingers crossed on friday for you! 

wonder how danizoe got on with her scan

i have been sleeping more to fludu, i havent had sickness or the feeling!x

• Hello everyone! Hope you're all good 

I had my scan today...they couldn't see much through the stomach scan so they did an internal one and all is well :) I saw his or her heart beating and I came over all emosh! Everything is as it should be and the size is spot on for 7 weeks which is I am tomorrow so all good! The bleeding was from a small area of bruising in my uterus but itsb nothing to worry about and she said I might get a bit more or could be absorbed but either way won't affect my little one. My mum came with me and she was in tears! 

I feel so reassured and I'm going to get on with enjoying this special time now.

How is everyone today?

Fludu funny you should mention that but I've been the same this week absolutely shattered and v nauseous today...had some plain French fries which did the trick!

• Ahhhh how nice and exciting to hear everyone's news!

Danizoe - so wonderful to hear about your scan, mine is on Tuesday and we are both going so very excited! I can imagine it was very emotional!

Bonnie/Fludu no nausea as yet my end, still get very dizzy and whitey, this afternoon my heart started beating really fast for no reason at all  - was just sitting on sofa and it was going like the clappers! Otherwise the only other thing is a real fetish for clearing, the occasional very angries and waking up at 6.30am super awake!

Have just bought a house in Hull - who was it who is in Grimsby?

• Ah Danizoe I'm chuffed for you, I'm so happy to hear that all is well! Xx

• oh danizoe am so so happy that everything went ok for you! have been thinking about yoi all day! did they give you anymore dates or the same as what you already new? 

i live in grimsby ericas! x

• i took a video to send you guys of the beating but wont let me upload it :( x

• Awww thanks for your kind words and thoughts ladies, I'm buzzing!

They didn't say anything else about dates,  just that the measurements were spot on for 7 weeks so.looking like mu due date will still be 2 or 3 November   :) 

I'll let you know how my booking appt goes on Friday too.

Jade, when do you get back from Turkey? 

• Awww that's a shame Bonnie, will it let you send it to us via private message? X 

• aww so exciting!! yes am looking forward to seeing how friday goes! 

my oh told me today he might not be able to make it to my mw appointment depending kn his work :( 

no i just tried and it doesnt even attempt to load on a private message! boo  wanted to see if i was listening to the right thing haha x

• Bonnie how about a private link? upload it to vimeo and post the link here?

• Aww Bonnie Shane we couldn't hear too! Regarding the midwife appointment I wouldn't worry too much if he's not there, it's not that fun just an hour almost 2 of standard medical questions regarding your history and some blood taking. Im pretty sure the midwife called me as I recognise the hospital number, but I missed the call, hopefully she'll call back to make my appointment. 

Im back from Turkey on Tuesday. Im so nervous for tomorrow, dreading it actually because I'm terrified of bad news. It's at 12pm my time but I'm 3 hours ahead of you ladies back home. I'll definitely let you all know what happens 😬