Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2018

Replies

• Hey everyone and congratulations on all the lovely news!

Pleased to say I am also due in November! The 10th according to fertility friend.

After a couple of miscarriages I'm just preying this one sticks! Given up my beloved pepsi max to see if this helps haha anything you can do right?! 😂🙈

Nina xx

• Hey everyone. I’m 4+ 3 weeks today and this is my first pregnancy. 

Stupid question but how do I know I’m still pregnant? I’m so frightened of going for a scan and a baby not being there. I’ve had a bit of cramping, but nothing apart from that. I’m not nauseas or excessively tired. I’m considering paying for an early scan 🤔

• Hi Cat, I feel exactly the same as you! I actually just took yet ANOTHER pregnancy test (and plan to order more!) because I’m so worried that I’m not pregnant anymore. My boobs aren’t as sore anymore as last week (my period was due last Thursday), I’m not nauseous at all, I’m not really tired and the cramps, which I was getting nearly every few hours for the last few days have all but stopped. I’m terrified that I’m not pregnant or that I imagined the whole thing! 

My pregancy test was positive and the line strong, but aside from that I’m very worried also. Considering getting an early scan, but I’ve decided not to book the midwife until friday because that will be a full week that my period is late. 

when do you plan to see a midwife?

• Congratulations !! I’ve just found out today not due on until tomorrow so very surprised and shocked image. How are you feeling x

• Hi Nina907, welcome back to the forum and congratulations - we'd like to wish you a super sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

Hiya Ema26, welcome and congratulations to you too! What made you take a test? 

• Guys I’m super the same! How are we meant to know that we are still pregnant?! The only thing I have is a dull ache in my uterus area and a few painful pinches. I’m not tired or nautious either! Hope everything is ok :-(

Does anyone know where you go for an early scan and how much it costs? xxx

• Hi all! I'm totally new to the forum.

So it appears I'm pregnant with number 3!!  We still can't believe it. I have 2 sons ages 7 and 9 and decided to try for number 3 around Christmas time. I had my coil removed on 8th Feb. Dtd once on 13th and got a faint + on 23rd! We are over the moon but I honestly can't believe it's happened so fast... oh and did I mention I turned 40 in December! 😁😁

So as excited as I am feel sk aware that the odds are stacked against me but staying as positive as I can. 

For those asking about symptoms. It's perfect normally not to feel much different until around 6 weeks and even then you may not get much. I didn't really have any symptoms with ds1 and only felt a bit nauseous with ds2. I had a private scan with my first due to the same worries you have. They can't see a heartbeat until around 6+4 So bare that in mind. 

So excited ladies..... i mustbe mad to be starting all over again but it's worth all of it! x

• Ahh I feel the same about symptoms but yeah, super early still to feel much! Throughout my first trimester with my DD my symptoms came and went but hormone levels were totally fine so going to try to be more chilled this time round! That said I've bought a whole load of cheap pregnancy tests and am doing them every day/ every other day for now to see the line getting darker. Obsessive I know but it makes me feel better! 

• hey , well I’ve been tasting metal for the past week and I had that with my first 2 kids . Still in shock took another test this morning and it didn’t work image dodgey test . I will have to get some more for my own sanity😂. im having terrible Leg pains and Aches for the last week and they are getting worse can’t remeber this with my others . anyone else had this ? 

• Welcome RazoredCarrot, and congratulations - that's blooming incredible! How you feeling this time round? And did you keep all your baby stuff from your having your boys? 

• Thank you!! I'm still shocked at how quickly it happened tbh 😂 I am feeling ok, the only real symptom I would say is I'm getting heartburn every day from about 11am. Feels a bit early for that though so maybe it's a coincidence. My boobs are a bit fuller but they don't hurt. 

We got rid of all of the baby stuff as my hubby was a definite no but at the end of last year we talked more and he changed his mind!! He can't believe it took one attempt though, I think he was looking forward to all of the trying 🤣

So I'm excited but scared. AF should have been tomorrow so a little apprehensive..  

• Thanks for your replies. I hope it’s just too early to feel many symptoms yet 🤞🏻. I’m off to see nurse tomorrow. I rang GP and they said I need to see nurse to get referred to a midwife. 

• Ah that's interesting. The receptionist at my doctors said I don't need to go in until the 8 week midwife appointment, anyone else waiting til then to see anyone? 

• I'll leave it a couple of weeks I think before ringing the doctors - otherwise it's feels like forever from your booking appointment to your 12 week scan. Even though I will defo be paying for a private one before then to hopefully ease my nerves xx

• I don’t think she will actually do anything I think It’s just to put me on the system for maternity care 😊.

• So based on everyone’s LMP when is tour due date? 

Mine is 2nd November 😊

• Ah ok thanks!

Mine is 1st November 😊

• 7th November here 😁

• image Another test taken Can’t help it 🙈. But it’s getting darker 👍🏻

• Hoorah! I'm the same Cat...ordered some more from Amazon but they aren't here because of the snow! Hoping for a dark one when they arrive!