Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018

Due in November 2018

Replies

• 4th November here :-)

I had a digital test left over so did it and it now says 2-3 weeks instead of 1-2, so hoping that’s a good sign things are moving on ok!

going on out of hours GP on Saturday to see what to do next 😊💕

• I might buy another clear blue for next week to see if I get 3+ weeks. Went to see nurse she took my details, blood pressure and calculated I’m due 9th Nov. I said I get Nov 2nd she said we calculate it 41 weeks. I don’t know reallt I believe her 🤔 all my apps say 2nd november. 

• Hmm thats strange I wonder if she calculated it on the average 28 day cycle?

Ive just had some light brown discharge which has worried me 😢 has anyone had this? Is it normal 😔? xxx

• SC30....I know it's horrid but try not to worry! I  had it with my DD on and off until about 12 weeks. For me it was a cervical ectropion which just means your cervix is prone to bleeding but isn't dangerous to the baby...or you! They are very common especially in pregnancy. From all my early scans last time I realised there are lots of harmless reasons to have spotting/ bleed a little...so try not to worry. They said to me to go in if I lost more than about a teaspoon of red blood (as oppose to brown or pink discharge) Being brown it means it isn't fresh so could be leftover implantation bleeding even!

Catj....That's odd! Do you know when you ovulated? 

• Taflo1215 Aww thank you so much for replying so quickly hun! You’ve super put my mind at ease! I wonder if I’ll ever stop worrying 🙈hope everyone is okay 😘

• No idea how she calculated it but I definitely think she got it wrong 🙈. 

Aww SC30 hope your ok. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about and like taflo says brown is a good thing because it’s mean its not fresh 

• Aw thank you guys 😘 haven’t had any more of it at all today so hoping that’s a better sign. 

I rang the Nuffield to see if they did early private scans but my local one didn’t but recommended BabyVision who are a local company that do scans so I’ve booked in for an early ‘reassurance scan’ at 6 weeks on March 10th. They were really friendly and it‘s £55. No idea if it will be any good but their website and experience looks good! Feels good to have something booked in :-) 

Hope everyone is feeling ok. I’ve still got tight (ish) feeling in uterus and the niggling minor lower back pain, but sometimes I totally forget I’m pregnant!! Lots of love xxx

• I’m also thinking of booking an early scan 🤔. Never thought I’d be like this if I were ever pregnant. But I feel quite worried. I think mine is also baby vision as well. I was recommend to wait till at least 7 weeks so they can see a heartbeat. Glad your spotting had stopped. I’ve got virtually no symptoms ever I keep forgetting too 🙈

• Morning, congratulations everyone! It looks like I’ll be joining you 😁 got my BFP yesterday and have re-tested this morning to make sure it wasn’t a fluke! According to Ovia due 8 Nov!xximage

• Ive started with brown spotting today and cramps early hours of this morning 😢. GP closed what do I do? Cramping has now stopped 

• How bad are the cramps compared to period pain? 

Also how much brown stuff? 

I think if it were me with those symptoms and it continued over the weekend I would wait until Monday and call the gp and ask for a scan. I wouldn't feel too panicked, it's normal to have crampy feelings on and off. If it becomes blood and there is a lot of it you could go to a and e but I wouldn't go with spotting myself.

I had cramping alongside spotting at this stage of my pregnancy with my daughter which freaked me out but turned out to be nothing. 

Sorry for you, sucks that it's the weekend!

• Yay Reindeer!! Congratulations!!! 

• It’s not much it’s watery tinged brown. But it’s the spotting I normally get before a period 😢. Cramps aren’t that bad. I’m so worried that I’m miscarrying and its going to turn into heavier bleeding 

• Oh love, I'm so sorry you're so worried, and I'm really sorry if that is what's happening. Have you taken a test recently? If your HCG levels are still high that's a good sign.

• No I haven’t taken a test in a couple of days. I might buy one later. I inserted a tampon and then pulled it straight out it and there was a tiny flecks of pink on the tip. I knew I should’ve have done it but I just wanted to see what was going on 

• We are here for you catj21 💕 please don’t worry I had that same thing and now it’s completely cleared up, I think it’s left over blood from the burrowing. 

We have an out of hours GP system and I went to see mine this morning (not my surgery just one that had a spot) can you google out of hours GP phoneline in your area?

He was a p**** though and basically said ‘so’ there’s nothing we can do about pregnancy go to your midwife..... men!!!!!

• Thank you. I’m praying that everything is ok. I’ve rang an out of hours doctor service waiting for them to get back to me. 

• Well done Catj21 thinking of you, hopefully they’ll do a test to put your mind at ease xxx

• Just read loads of stuff about how normal brown and pink discharge is in early pregnancy. I had a little bit last night too but cleared up for now. 

Let us know how it goes! 

• image It looks like this