Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018

Due in November 2018

Replies

• My sister thinks that could be light cervical erosion that lots of women get so we are crossing our fingers for you. Let us know how you get on 😘

• Thank you lovely. I hope so xx

• Welcome Reindeer, lovely to have your here and congratulations. 

Catj21, we're sorry to hear about what you're going through - so incredibly stressful. Have you tried calling your hospitals Early Pregnancy Unit? 

• I’ve got a scan at 5+ 3 weeks on Monday and they are going to some bloods. I’ve been for a walk and so far nothing on my pantyliner. I’ve just taken this test as well and it looks strong so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 image

• Wow that‘s an incredibly strong line!! That looks super positive to me, hope your scan goes well!

If the first day of my last period was Thurs Jan 25th, does that make me 5 weeks 2 days? Or does it relate to ovulation? Cos I ovulated on day 18 xxx

• Thank you. I have calmed down a bit now. Still worried but that test is reasurring. Will keep and eye on the spotting. Fingers crossed I get no more.  Yes you would be 5+ 2 xx

• That test looks great! I would feel reassured! 

SC30...If you went to the doctors they'd say you are 5w2d because they work it out based on a 28 day cycle but if you know you ovulated on day 18 you might find that when you have your scan they push your due date back a few days. I'll see if I can find the due date calculator I used...

• Thank you guys! Ooh thanks Taflo that would be great thank you :-)

• Had nothing more. Hope this a good sign xx

• Had a bit more but doesnt seem to be making its way onto my knickers. But havint period like cramps as well 😢

• Catj21 I am really praying that the rest of the weekend goes quickly and your scan gets here to give u good news.

If you haven’t already, start taking folic acid and get lots of rest 💕💕💕 I just know everything will be ok xxx

• Thank you I really hope so 💗

• Hi Everyone first time on here. Just got a bfp today very early days. CB Digital reads 1-2 weeks, first day of my last period was 8th Feb. First time pregnancy very scary and exciting. Hi to all you mums on here looking forward to sharing all our experience xx

• Hi Ladies im very shocked to say...can i join you?! Was telling hubby today that everything tastes metallic and got sore boobs...he went and bought a test. First one was a very faint line and then second a bit darker then sent him back out for a digital which says 1-2 weeks. Now super nervous as im an older mum to be (39) and worried myself sick on google😓 calculated from my last period to be the 3rd november.

Congratulations to you all x

• Tam10 snap I’m exactly the same as you!!! (39)  don’t google and get scared I know many people the same age as us that have had healthy babies. Fingers crossed it’s the same for us!!! Heres to our very exciting, scary journey together eeeeek xx

• Catj21 keeping everything crossed for you! 

TAM and Kaya, congratulations!! I'm 40 and 4+3 with number 3. I had my boys at 30 and 32 and am so worried that's something is going to go wrong. Google is so addictive but not helping so I'm trying to avoid it. Fingers crossed we will all be fine xx

• Congratulations everyone!! So nice to hear from everyone in the same boat!

I am 5 + 2 and my pink/brown discharge is back with avengance plus mild cramps 😢 I guess it’s just a waiting game until 6 week scan next week. Think this is going to make me lose my marbles!!! xxx

• S230 sorry to hear your having a worrying time. Hope you havnt got too much longer to wait untill your scan. I had similar with my daughter and had a reassuring transvaginal scan with my now 10year old x

Thanks ladies...im sure we will keep eqch other as sane as possible x

• SC30 sorry to hear it's back. As easy as it is to say it try to relax. The fact the discharge is brown and not bright red is a good sign and very common at this point. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you x