Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Loz my boobs are sore and I've been getting some cramps. Also feeling a but groggy/tired. That's all at the moment! Haha it's so crazy to see 2 lines on a test! I've never seen it before for myself Haha xx
  • Loz I've been having cramps but nothing too major and feeling sick so just the normal things lol!! 
    And constantly peeing lol! 
    Xxxxx
  • My symptoms are so different this time around, previous pregnancy I couldn’t stand smell of particular things, felt sick at smell of smoke which I was a smoker at the time, this time my boobs are out of this world 🤣 they feel so full and sore to move when no bra on, also been dizzy a lot! I’m very nervous as we have been trying since September and got it in my head i’d never fall pregnant again! I had a few nights out planned so if anyone has any good excuses theyve used? 🙈
  • Hi Kate I was meant to be going out tomorrow, I just I don’t feel upto drinking cos iv had sickness an diarrhoea! 😂 
    so I was sick at 9po and 11dpo and been ok since iv felt abit nauseas but nothing came of it, my breasts are fine this time round but have been cramping and yesterday when I got up quick I got a stabbing pain on my right side which worried me abit!! Everything worries me 🙈 xx
  • No my cramps have been manageable and also not long lasting. Did make me panic at first! My boobs hurt so bad when I get up in the morning as I sleep on.my front at the moment! That's gonna change soon! Kate just say antibiotics! Or just be designated driver!! Loz I get that pain too when I sneeze or get up to quick! Xx
  • Oh I’m glad I’m not alone, yeah it doesn’t last long, 
    i think most antibiotics you can drink on now or something I read an article that it’s how ppl catch you out being pregnant xx
  • Oh really? Dam well I can't think of another excuse haha! I think the antibiotics for a tooth infection you can't take when pregnant! Plus you can't drink as well xx
  • Yes I think that too, 
    have any of you been in touch with a midwife or gp yet? Xx
  • Hi loz27, I made an appointment with my doctor this coming Wednesday! I don’t know why but I feel further along than predicted. My due date is 1st November but my previous period was a week late with a 2 day bleed ! I am so much more nervous it’s driving me mad I need to relax xxx
  • I have my GP appointment this coming Wednesday as well :) my due date is currently 6th November. Kate it's so frustrating isn't it as you won't know really until a dating scan! I'm nervous too xxx
  • I third that about being nervous, Kate have you done a digital weeks indicator?
    I don’t know whether to just contact the midwife my last pregnancy I didn’t see the doctor xx 
  • Oh maybe call the midwife then! We have to see GP to then get midwife to contact us! Omg I've just eaten soo much lunch I'm so stuffed! Does anyone work full time? Xx
  • I’ve just sent her a message as her phone is off, yes I work full time I’m a hairdresser and beauty therapist, 
    Mehta about everyone else? Xx
  • Yes I work full time, I also do hairdressing on the side :) xx
  • I need to make an appointment with my GP hopefully they will monitor me after the miscarriages. I work 30 hours a week but often do extra as I'm a theatre nurse 😁😁 xxxxx
  • Suzie I hope they will too so they can ease your anxiety! Xx
  • I can’t decide whether to have an early scan or not? 
    I do want one just to make sure everything is growing as it should but then iv heard stories where ladies have had one at 8 weeks an there 12wk scan showed baby had stopped growing at 9wk, xxx
  • Hi ladies 

I saw my gynae yesterday as they have to be monitoring me closely because of all the early miscarriages.  Everything seems ok so far they are thinking of giving me something to quite my womb so I don’t miscarry again so I’m just hoping and praying it all works out well 
  • Omg really? I definitely wanted an early scan but after hearing that maybe I’ll wait!!! I work 25 hours a week & im eating like a horse xx 
  • Its a hard one to call Loz, they do so the risk is lower after around week 8! Jandev I'm pleased you will be monitored closely! X
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions