Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Larat84 we recognise your name from the forum, so we're thrilled to see you have your BFP! Hugh congratulations! 

• Options
    Hey everyone so i think im due around 24th November however not had a scan  yet as im only 4 weeks 2 days. Last few days ive had cramping and yesterday had a little bit of red blood. I went to A&E and they took my bloods and told me to go to the BEP clinic today. Whe i got there they said my HCG levels are only 124 so cant scan and will need to come back tomorrow to do more bloods to see if HCG levels have increased. Has this happened  to anyone? Im going insane with worry, doesnt help i have bad anxiety anyway so always think the worst! My bleeding has stopped but still have cramps and a some discharge too...
  • Options
    TutuRose said:
    I’m just back from
    two days in hospital with HG... It’s horrific!! Glad to hear you are all doing well xx
    Hope all is well! Can i ask what is HG? Xx
  • Options
    Kinman welcome and congrats! How you have kept it a secret I do not know!! 
    Omg larat84! Congrats! I remember you from our original group TTC no1! So pleased you are here too! Xx
  • Options
    @emmaa19 so we have same due date😉😉.i haven't quite had any symptoms other than cramping  and sore breasts..i am 4 weeks 2 days today and lol i sort of want to get the symptoms  so fast so i can believe this is happening??
    My first midwife visit is on the 16th of April n am already so nervous.
  • Options
    Sashym said:
    @emmaa19 so we have same due date😉😉.i haven't quite had any symptoms other than cramping  and sore breasts..i am 4 weeks 2 days today and lol i sort of want to get the symptoms  so fast so i can believe this is happening??
    My first midwife visit is on the 16th of April n am already so nervous.
    Congratulations 👏🏼 im seriously hoping my bleeding is nothing and im not miscarrying 😩 gosh today will be a long wait! Before the bleeding id alrrady booked an early  reassurance  scan privately anyway as im such a worrier! Wre you still having cramps? X
  • Options
    Emma I'm so sorry I missed your comment. Hoping it all goes okay with you. Is it heavy bleeding? Are you having another blood test? Xx
  • Options
    Char09 said:
    Emma I'm so sorry I missed your comment. Hoping it all goes okay with you. Is it heavy bleeding? Are you having another blood test? Xx
    I go tomorrow to see if HCG levels have increased 🤞🏼🙏🏼
  • Options
    I have everything crossed for you my lovely 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    Congratulations on the new BFPs good luck Emma x
  • Options
    @emmaa19 i pray n hope all is well.. i still have cramping which is mild..it comes and goes.
  • Options
    Hi Char! It was a lovely surprise to see you here! Aww emma I hope your ok x
  • Options
    Hi ladies, Congrats to you all. I got my BFP last Wednesday 2 days after AF due - I only did the FRER test, not a digital one. But now thinking I should have done 🙄

I’m 36 and this is my first pregnancy.  

I’m now 4 + 6 and have no real symptoms. I’ve been having mild pulling/twinges/stinging for a couple of weeks and they tend to come and go. Yesterday I could feel a lot, today not so much. I feel pretty hungry, and boobs are everso slightly tender. I also either wake in the middle of the night or early.

I have no idea what is normal and what should be happening when. I’m also petrified.

xx
  • Options
    Hello @Witmore26 welcome to the forum and huge congratulations! 

• Options
    Evening all, Good luck Emma! Witmore, congrats, I think we have the same dates! Have just told dh and he is very excited, though he didn't quite get what could be happening in November straight away 😂 x x
  • Options
    Thanks @kinman1990 - how did you tell him?

I’m Maxine btw ladies. I’m in Staffordshire.

I saw one of your other lovelies posted about travelling. We are flying to Toronto on Saturday then flying down to Miami. My plan is to stay hydrated and move every 30 mins. I’m also going to Portugal beginning of May, we have a mini American roadtrip planned for July and Paris in August! Hope Bubs likes travelling like we do 🙊 Not done travel insurance yet, not sure what to tick as it doesnt ask for it straight out 🤔xx
  • Options
    @Witmore26 I gave him an invitation saying to save the date for November for a special birthday, thinking it'd be cute and we'd have a keepsake (I did think about getting some booties or something but thought it's a bit like jinxing myself). Anyway it went totally over his head 🙄 

Your travel plans for the year sound amazing. Maybe look at getting some travel socks for the long haul flights too?

I'm Kirsty, 28, live in Reading and this is my first.

• Options
    Hahaha - men! Great idea though! 

My hubster is the planner, likes to have stuff planned leaving me with very little holiday left with work 🙈 Yes to the socks, I was looking on Amazon but thought I’ll get some from the airport!  Xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I hope everyone is well?
    @emmaa19 , I hope today went okay?
    I am just looking online at how to book in for a midwife etc. Did you just call your gp to get referred, or call your local maternity department direct? I'm thinking I'm going to ring my gp this evening when I'm home from work but just wondered... x x
  • Options
    Hi kinman if you call the gp they should give you the community Midwife’s number for your area then you can call and book in with her yourself, 
    hows everyone else?? 
    @Suzielulu are you ok you’ve been quiet xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions