Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Options
    Jandev I’m glad there going to be monitoring you, I hope it all works out, 
    i just can’t bear not knowing whether everything is ok I wanted an early scan last time but hubby said no because it was too much money but I don’t care in the price asking as I have reassurance xx
  • Options
    My husband was the same loz I just wanted that reassurance but fortunately I was at work when I started bleeding so they took me straight in for a scan I was 6 weeks babys heart was beating but I had an extremely large blood clot around the baby but they said they couldn't say it would survive or not and unfortunately it didn't when I went for a week later. 
    These stories are so scary but my first pregnancy was an absolute dream! 
    Just have to stay positive ladies 💖💖
  • Options
    I think the only thing we can think is knoe matter what, what will be will be. We can't change a single thing! But yes let's try and be positive 💕
  • Options
    Cazzie87Cazzie87 Regular
    edited Mar 1, 2019 5:21PM
    The first weeks before scan are always the hardest but like already said above we all need to stay as positive as possible!! 
    Ive also had some sharp pains when moving ect it’s our round ligaments starting to stretch! 
    This little one will be number 5 for me (my partner thinks Im crazy wanting more lol 😂) x
  • Options
    Boobs & bloating for me! Wow 5!! You are busy! 🤣🤣xx
  • Options
    Yes it’s so hard not knowing.  I know we should all stay positive but I definitely want a scan ASAP for my own peace of mine.  Well ladies I’m truly praying and hoping it goes well for all of us.  I see gynae again in 2 weeks so I’ll let you know if I get that scan 
  • Options
    I just saw the message that some women baby stopped growing after they did😞 now I don’t want that scan I’ll wait 
  • Options
    Wow 5th baby Cazzie, have you had all good healthy pregnancies?? 
    Yes positive thoughts ladies!! 
    Jandev iv read a few threads like it but Im still leading more to wanting one than not xx
  • Options
    Loz yes all four healthy pregnancies! I had an eptopic before Christmas so am also very nervous this time xx
  • Options
    Loz I really want that early scan but think I’ll wait until the 8 week mark.  I’m doing all I can to have this baby so I’m doing my best to exercise patience.  Lol we ah me luck that I don’t cave 😂 
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss cazzie 😥 
    I’m trying not to let things stress me but work today is very stressful 😩
    jandev I haven’t spoke to hubby about it yet he’s stressing over work and money he’s always wanted to work for the council and he’s now got a job there to start on 11th but it’s less pay xx
  • Options
    Oh wow loz 
    well let’s hope he’ll sacrifice a little so you can get that scan and a little more peace of mind.  Try not to stress too hard at work though ok.  Good luck 
  • Options
    Yes I hope so, i think I’d like to have one around 8wks so Iv got some time yet to work on him lol xx
  • Options
    Is anyone having a doc appointment or going straight to midwife? Xx
  • Options
    Hi Kate, I didn’t have one last time I just called the doctors as I didn’t know what else to do lol and they gave me the number for midwife so I just rang and booked with her, I tried to call 2 different Midwife’s for our area on Friday and both there phones was off, so I sent a txt but not heard anything back xx
  • Options
    Cazzie87Cazzie87 Regular
    edited Mar 3, 2019 8:59AM
    Hi Kate I have booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon I have always been to see the doctor first then he/she has referred me to midwife x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, im so happy to be joining this thread with an estimated due date of 14 November 😆 I still haven’t missed my AF but I’m 10 or 11 dpo and have quite a clear positive test and was thinking of ringing the Drs once I’ve missed my period which is due Thursday. I have cramping going on, although boobs feel fairly normal, I’m hoping this is a normal symptom from what I’ve read. I’ve had no nausea yet. 

Im very new to all this as I have never been pregnant before. My background is I’ve been with DH for 12 years and married for 4. We ideally would have wanted to start trying right after getting married but we were waiting for genetic testing as my mum has a serious illness that I didn’t want to pass on, the test results came back after 5-6 years so we finally got the go ahead in August last year. We started trying ttc in January and have conceived after only 2 cycles which makes me feel very lucky.

Keeping everything crossed for healthy pregnancies to all on here. Reading everyone’s stories has really opened my eyes to what some couples have to go through. 

I do have one question particularly for those who already have children, when is best to share the news? Part of me wants to tell the whole world but DH wants to wait. I would love to at least tell our parents and siblings as I think they would all be thrilled and also a good support network if anything did go wrong. Any advice appreciated 😊
  • Options
    Hello Healthygenes1986! I have a son who is 7, I was 21 when I conceived so I told my partner & my parents first then we told his, we kept it quiet for everyone else til the 12 weeks. I feel a bit more relaxed about telling people this time around. I have told 3 people so far but I am going to gradually tell others who are close to me then the rest of the world after the 12 weeks. Do what feels right for you both. My husband is a bit more “let’s wait” . Also when I sneeze I have a twinge in my lower abdomen like painful for 10 seconds...anyone else? It’s hard to think back to 8 years ago 🤣 xx 
  • Options
    Glad to have you here healthygenes 😊 our tww thread was a positive one!! 
    Obviously I don’t have any children but with my last pregnancy we told our parents and siblings when I was 7wks I’m sure it would of been sooner if we wasn’t in Tenerife on hols, I told a few friends once I was 9wks 
    i then got to 10wks an told aunties and uncles only to mc  at 11wks 😥 this time we have said we are going to wait til 12wks its so hard though I actually told a friend 😬 xx
  • Options
    Kate I’m not sure I have sneezed since I have been conscious of being pregnant but don’t think I have had that. I am continuing to feel pulls and cramping of my reproductive bits though (assuming womb/ovaries).

Loz that is so sad and must have been heart breaking for you. Do you think it helped having family and friends who knew at all? My problem is I would wait but my best friend knows we have been trying and knows I’m due AF Thursday and all the details so I’ve already told her too much, I have a massive mouth and can’t keep secrets especially from her 🙈 

So that means I have to tell her, and I wouldn’t feel right telling her and not our parents because I think they might be upset if they found out she knew before them.

I’ll talk it out with DH again later although he has already implied I’m talking about it too much. We only found out this morning and I’m super excited though! He sees it as ‘we shouldn’t stress about anything yet,’ he’s very laid back. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions