Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• It did and didn’t help, they was all very supportive but I found it annoying them asking me how I was all the time as it just got me upset, 
    well my friend new I was due on yesterday and we was meant to be going for a night out with some others so I was open with my friend earlier in the week I said I think I could be pregnant and she said I could use her as an excuse for not going out so the others didn’t think anything 😊 hopefully it worked xx
  • Congratulations hopefulheart 

its hard to not not tell anyone.  I told 3 persons cause it’s so hard keeping it to myself but it’s best sometimes I learned that the hard way.  Most fertility apps suggest you wait until week12 or 13 though. 
  • Morning ladies, how are you all any new symptoms? 
    Had a few cramps last night I worry when I have them then I worry when I don’t 🙈 
    also when going to the loo when I wipe the tissue is quite yellow anyone else? Xx
  • Morning Loz, no new symptoms for me just headaches and cramping. I still haven’t technically missed my AF (due on Thursday) so there is part of me that worries whether it’s all just a dream! Which is silly because the POAS instructions clearly say if there is a line you’re pregnant even if it’s really faint. I think I’m just still in shock.

Haven’t told anyone yet but absolutely dying to! DH still very laid back and even a bit grumpy this morning. But I’m still ecstatic 😆 it is so surreal though with it being my first I just thought it would never happen to me and have spent so long avoiding it! Anyone else feel like it just isn’t real? 
  • Iv missed af by 2days still doesn’t seem real to me either I just POAS again this morning and it’s super positive so hoping that’s a good sign I have 2 tests left so may as well use them 😂 xx
  • Morning ladies! I have a very dry mouth, boobs still sore but not as much, nausea &feel emotional I have doctors on Wednesday, the apps say I’m 5 weeks 3 days but have it in my head I’m further! Xx
  • Morning ladies! I'm dizzy when I haven't eaten enough, very tired and full of anxiety! I called my doctors this morning and was given the midwife number as you dont go in anymore! I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday! Still doesnt feel real! Xx
  • Yeah I get dizzy too! My dreams are so vivid!!! I agree char09 it doesn’t feel real at all for me xxx
  • Hi so I actually found out before but the forum was closed when I wanted to post. I was due 22 Feb so found out the next day. This is my second , with my first I was on a birth club and honestly it was telling best so definitely had to come join you lovely ladies. Is it everyone's first ? My first is 3 so it was a very planned one. My symptoms are just sore breast and going to the toilet at night. I have a self referral system so I went online and got that done. Currently waiting for them to call me. I have also experienced some cramping light here and there. I think it's pretty normal 
  • Hi mandy! Welcome! This is my first :) how many weeks do you think you are? Xx
  • Probably 5 to 6 weeks not really sure ! Oh bless I remember the first time I was so anxious . This time around its different a lot more easy going. But nervous about how it's going to change my family dynamic. We are very happy and everything is going well so I don't know how my first is going to feel. He is has generally been good with other babies in my family which made me feel that he was ready. 
  • Yeah I'm super anxious!! Yes that must be nerve wracking! He will get used to it :) he won't have much choice haha! He's still very young so I'm sure he will adapt quickly! Xx
  • Hi Mandy! Congrats, 
    this will be my 5th!! Your little boy will be fine just include him doing stuff with the baby as much as possible xx
  • Loads of welcomes coming your way! Hello and congratulations to @Kate198 @Jandev2015 @Loz27 (we are over the moon to see you here) @HealthyGenes1986 @MandyN (welcome back - so great to see you in another birth club) 
    Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

PS So you don't miss out on any notifications, please bookmark this thread by hitting the green star next to the thread title. 
  • Welcome mandy, 
    I will be 5 weeks Wednesday and the midwife just called an booked me in for the 11th xx
  • Loz that's good! The lady I spoke to said they dont tend to see us until like 8 weeks so I may have a wait!! Xx
  • Yeah she said it will be earlier than usual but it doesn’t matter as I could only do Mondays xx
  • Hi Ladies

I got my BFP on Saturday after being late by a whole week so was very shocked, completely ruled my self out so was over the moon.

I’m very nervous though and trying to not get hopes up as had a MC in Dec and had faint positives and digital 1-2 week for nearly 3 weeks until I finally had bloods to confirm :(
    so until I see a very very dark positive and a 3+ This time I feel like I cant get excited just yet :( 

this is will be my 2nd, my first pregnancy was a dream so hoping this one sticks and will be similar 

xxx

• Hi Sunshine! So pleased to have another graduate hehe! My fingers and toes are crossed you have a sticky bean xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions