Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Thank you Char 
    When are you due?

I think I ovulated late but I have a feeling my due date will be very very close to my daughters birthday if not the same day (what’s the chance of that!) 

• 6th November however I'm aware it can change! Eeekk how exciting! Very spooky Haha how will she feel about sharing a birthday? Xx
  • Hi everyone!
    So been I touch with mt drs and they cant get me in until friday😩🤦‍♀️
    I've been decorating today and fell off the ladder 🤦‍♀️😩 
    Hopefully everything is ok. I've hurt my hip and bum but luckily it wasnt high.
    How are you all?
    My boobs have been so engorged and I feel so sick.
    Xxxx
  • Oh Suzie be careful! I rang my GP today but round here you must just go straight to midwife so have booked in for 3rd April which is our anniversary coincidentally.

Ended up caving and telling my line manager at work because I’ll need the afternoon off for midwife appointment but I have told her to keep it confidential (I was also just dying to tell someone lol).

And yes I am super anxious! But I think that’s because its my first. 

Weirdly ive not felt sick at all, in fact the opposite I have a massive appetite! 
  • I’m due the 1st November! I have a massive appetite too 🙈🙈 I’m excited but also feel like this is a dream as we’ve been trying for a few months and past month I haven’t been stressing sort of accepted things but here I am :) xx
  • Suzie be careful! Saying that, last weekend I was so naughty and was up on a chair trying to hang some new curtains and didn't feel too safe haha! Hubby prob would have killed me if he saw me! Strange how seeing midwife is all different! My boobs kill, bra is off as soon as I'm back from work! Xx
  • Oh suzie hope your ok! Take it steady.
    My boobs just feel normal this time, my body is so achy though like the bottom of my back hurts and my thighs feel so heavy,
    I feel nauseas after iv eaten especially vegetables which i need to eat xx
  • almarie09almarie09 Regular
    edited Mar 5, 2019 1:30AM
    Hi everybody! My name is Allie. I’m super excited to say that I’m pregnant for the very first time. After a long almost year of ttc abd being told I have PCOS and wouldn’t be able to get pregnant on my own.. I got a few BFP’s yesterday and confirmed with a digital! I was so shocked because I didn’t need the Medicean I was going to have to take later on. This morning I tested with FMU and my line was darker today so I’m feeling really good. It’s not as dark as my control line but it’s darker than yesterday so to me that feels like my hcg is rising.  I was able to see a doctor by 11am today and they confirmed it with a urine test. I have my first Prenatal Appointment this Friday and I can’t wait for it to be here. She said that I’m going to be five weeks on Wednesday and an estimated delivery date of November 6th.
    I did have a regular long period from December 15th-22nd and a short lighter period from January 30th-February 3rd so they want to check to see if I’m really five weeks. So far I have a lot of back cramps. They feel like bad menstraul cramps and because I so far feel them a good amount, I worry about a MC due to Pcos and being told when I did get pregnant I would be high risk. (I’m praying that information ends up wrong too). Asides from my lower back being my main problem, I have really sore breasts but only if I touch them. Have a ongoing head ache today and just trying to breath in and out and stay calm. Congratulations to everybody else and their BFPs!!! 
  • Out of curiosity, is it best to continue testing throughout the next few weeks to make sure the line is getting darker? Just to show that the hcg is rising? Or since I’ll be doing bloodwork friday, they will be able to tell me if everything is okay? I have no idea. 
  • Welcome Allie :) we spoke on your other thread I’m the same dates  as you :) my back is also causing problems :( 
    so for the testing I have 2 left so I will probs end up using them i had pack of 2 digital which last week was 1-2 so going to test again later this week hoping for a 2-3 or 3+ I also have a first response but I did one yesterday and I don’t think it’s possible for the line to get any darker so will leave that one xx
  • Welcome Allie! I as well have PCOS, it is completely possible to get pregnant naturally (we are living proof) i had some ovarian drilling to regulate my cycles 5 months ago and it obviously done the trick! Yes there seems to be more risks sometimes but again there are thousands of people with PCOS that give birth to normal healthy babies! I was never told I couldn't, it just may be a bit of a longer wait. It took me 17 months to conceive my first. I've done some further cheap tests and my lines are now very dark so I won't test anymore! I guess its personal preference! Xxx
  • Morning ladies! So I’ve woken up today with brown/dark red bits of blood and bit stringy-sorry tmi! This is my second pregnancy and in my first I bled for 2 days was told I was miscarrying and just to let it happen. I have googled and this seems like it may be normal I’m 5 wk 4 days! I still feel sick and sore boobs. I however last night had an ache on my left side of abdomen just seeing if anyone has had similar thanks x
  • Hi Kate, I haven't had any bleeding or spotting yet. I would defo give someone a call though to get it checked out xxx
  • I’m due to see doctor tomorrow morning so unless i get any pain I can see them tomorrow. Thanks char x
  • Good idea. It may be normal for you if you had in your first pregnancy! Xx
  • Morning Ladies

its so hard to not test isn’t it - I tested yesterday and my line hadn’t progressed much so was freaking but done one this morning and was much darker I need to stop and walk away maybe I should throw my remaining ones away to stop myself going crazy haha. Because it didn’t progress before my MC all thoughts run through my head but there is NOTHING i can do about it so need to just wait until next week and do a digital and hope that says 2-3 weeks and then I can relax a bit! 
    I cant remember how it was with my first Im sure I was defo more relaxed lol.

Char - my little one will not be impressed if falls on her bday haha, but without a doubt due date will defo be around the same time. Eeek.

im going to wait another week to book a doc apptontment I think to then be referred to midwife.
    i have to remember to tell them I had a quick birth as I rembember the MW sayings 2nd can be even quicker (!!) 

Hope all you ladies are feeling well - are you having any symptoms, I’m tired that’s all but was the same with my 1st xx
  • Welcome and huge congratulations @almarie09 - lovely to have you here  :)

• Hi sunshine, don't fret, mine wasnt an enormous difference until I would say a week later! I also waited a week to call anyone. I was going to get another weeks indicator but I read this was not a reliable way to see how a pregnancy was progressing so I didn't torture myself! Whatever will be will be. I'm just feeling dizzy if I don't eat regularly and my boobs are very full and sore! Odd cramping here and there xx
  • Char09 said:
    Hi sunshine, don't fret, mine wasnt an enormous difference until I would say a week later! I also waited a week to call anyone. I was going to get another weeks indicator but I read this was not a reliable way to see how a pregnancy was progressing so I didn't torture myself! Whatever will be will be. I'm just feeling dizzy if I don't eat regularly and my boobs are very full and sore! Odd cramping here and there xx
    Your right it’s defo torture 😂 the midwife I saw told me off too and said if the digitals were so reliable and efficient why didn’t doctors use them to date - I was like ok ok haha xx

yep your right about the dizziness I didn’t really think of that but defo have felt like that last few days xx
  • Hope your ok Kate, have you had anything else? 
    DH just said to me your going to want an early scan this time arnt you I said yes and he said me too so I’m pleased about that was waiting for the right time to bring it up 😊 xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions