Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• That’s great news Loz! No
    ive had nothing since, it was very minimal I’m happy to be seeing the docs tomorrow xx 
  • Hello I got a positive test today but for the last couple of days I’ve been getting cramps and back ache anyone else had this? this is my pregnancy after miscarriage so obviously got no hope and on edge every day 
  • Glad there’s been nothing else Kate, let us know how you get on at the docs 
    welcome jazzlouise and congrats I’m also pregnant after mc so know how your feeling, yes cramps are normal most of us have had them/still get them and iv also had back ache x 
  • Thank you everybody!! I’m so excited to be able to be apart of this group! And thank you Loz27 for telling me about it and to join! I’m hoping everybody is doing well today. I woke up feeling good and now I feel so tired that I may need to take a nap. I’m super bloated and have had a light headache/slight nauseous since around 12 today. My breasts are still sore but nothing crazy and my low back cramps have eased so now I just get them here and there. I took another test with FMU and it looked maybe a little darker. I just took another and I feel it looks darker I just wish it would be as dark as the control line. Is anybody else’s tests like this? I’m also noticing a very light yellowish discharge on my pad which I’ve had lately (I’m using pads to notice if I spot any) and I noticed a tiny spot that maybe looked like a tiny bit of spotting from over night? Could be wrong tho just the color different. Any body else having these symptoms?  I’m really nervous and keep thinking all these what ifs. I’m so scared I’m going to find out on Friday that it’s not going good. Please let me know your feedback. I am attaching pictures so you guys can tell me if your tests are looking like these ?

• -The top test is from 3/3 in the afternoon 
    -the second test is from 3/4 FMU
    -the third test is from FMU this morning
    -the last test is right now.

the first one was darker but the dye seems to fade quickly. Are your tests looking like this? Tomorrow marks five weeks for me. 
  • The back ache is the worst but it’s been on and off for 3 days and the cramps last time with my miscarriage I didn’t have this so I’m hoping that’s a positive already I just got no hope though....the last chat I was on was when I just miscarried so it’s nice to be on a different chat now x
  • Congratulations to you too thankyou it’s very new and fresh atm just praying it stays x
  • Jazzylouise- don’t worry it seems we’re all getting back aches. I’m feeling relieved with that part knowing we’re a sharing that symptom. I understand though, like all of you im scared too just hoping for the best. 
  •  hey they look like good positives for blue dye tests hun I always find pink dyes give stronger lines, iv also got the yellowish discharge I asked the mw about it yesterday and she said it’s normal x
  • I’ve spent days on google I didn’t actually think you get back ache so early does anyone know why? 
    It’s like I’ve got broken back honestly hopefully it will fade out 
  • I think we are all a bit scared. I feel like my heart rate is sky high at the moment and feel really hot, this is likely anxiety about the pregnancy I imagine. 

Can’t say I’ve had backache or spotting but everybody’s different. I’ve definitely had cramping although today it seems to have died down. I’m also ravenous, just eaten about 8 pancakes all to myself 😋

If we’re comparing tests I’ll put mine on, although I’m still only 12 dpo so not as far along as some others...
  • Ugh thank you Loz27, your comments always make me feel better. I’m really glad to hear that I just want to make sure they are getting darker or at least staying dark enough. And That’s good about the discharge cause I thought it was super weird! When I google stuff it says the worst reasons why it could be happening so I always freak out. My guy already told his work yesterday that he’s going to be a dad. We weren’t planning on telling anybody because we were going to wait until we’re in the clear but he said he just had to say it. So now I’m freaking out worrying what if things go wrong. I’m also afraid of this whole blighted ovum thing I’ve read about. Just trying to breathe and tell myself everything is going perfect. 
  • I’ve spent days on google I didn’t actually think you get back ache so early does anyone know why? 
    It’s like I’ve got broken back honestly hopefully it will fade out 
    Apparently the back ache is from loosening of joints and ligaments same as tummy cramps and also the increase of hormones x
  • It’s crazy isn’t it I only fort you get back ache later on x
  • Yes Allie positive thoughts that’s what I keep telling my self relax and be stress free!! 
    Iv had a blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy) they say you usually bleed before even knowing your pregnant unfortunately that wasn’t the case for me, we are going to have an earlier scan this time to check all is as it should be 🤞🏼🤞🏼Xx

• Its put them in he wrong order 🤦‍♀️

Top one is Sunday morning - 10 dpo

middle one is this morning - 12 dpo

bottom one is Saturday morning - 9 dpo

im going to do another one on Thursday as that’s when my AF would have been due. I don’t have any ones which tell you the number of weeks so may pass on that if others are saying not to bother. 
  • Yeah it is crazy and I thought back ache came later too. That and sore breasts are what tipped me off that something was up so I tested. Mine feel like long strong menstraul cramps and we’re happening a lot. Today it’s better and only comes and goes. In a way I want to feel them so I know I’m pregnant and my body is doing what it needs to do but the other part is like okay I don’t want to feel then to much lol gosh I’m just so happy for everybody. I never thought I would ever get pregnant. I have cried so many times And always been the friend to help all my other friends with their pregnancies but never knowing what it would be like to see a positive test on my own. I began to think that maybe was just my role in life. I just can’t believe it. 😭
  • Loz27- gosh I hate that you went through that. I had that weird five day bleed that the doctor is so far counting as day 1 of my last period. I truly hope it was just a period. The color was different like a rust red, a few clots on the first day. It was to light for a tampon. But enough for a pad.  But I wouldn’t think my test lines are getting darker? You and I seem to be on the same page though since we’re due the same so maybe it’s just a period. 

And healthygenes, looking really good I can’t wait to see your next one! Your middle test is super dark!!
  • Yeah your hcg is definitely rising for the tests to be getting darker 😊 xx
  • Thank you ☺️ ❤️ 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions