Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Oh almarie you have been through a lot, I am complaining of being anxious but compared to what others have gone through I’ve had it easy. I take my hat off to you. Keeping everything crossed for everyone for healthy pregnancies. 
  • Kate I hope everything goes ok tomorrow 🤞
  • I’ve always used clear blue digital tests,I think I need to be able to read the words “pregnant” before I actually believe it! Off to docs this morning, getting so many different aches & pains! Last time round I got offered an ultrasound around 7 weeeks as I bled a lot & thank goodness all was ok,I’m hoping my doctor may suggest I have 1 soon as said before my previous period was only 2 days & I was a week late which I am literally on like clockwork. I’ll keep you guys informed-hot water bottle has been my best friend last couple days ❤️
  • Morning ladies, 
    The best advice for myself has been to breath!! Cramping is all normal but it's hard not to freak as it feels like AF! Kate let us know how you get on :) I've got my early scan booked for just over 7 weeks. Lovely to see all your tests getting darker, it is reassuring! I'm 5 weeks today woop! Xx
  • does any of you ladies drink coffee? 
    X
  • Jazzlouise yes but have already switched to decaf as I don’t trust myself. Plus I’m not sleeping well at all so any caffeine is not going to help with that. 

About early scans- those of you who have said you’re getting one, are those private ones or will you get it nhs because of medical complications? Just curious, don’t think we will get one as they sound expensive to get private.
  • Hope all goes well Kate, 
    char are you having a private scan? 
    Jazz no sorry I drink tea but have swapped to decaf xx
  • Yes I drink decaf tea but have the one coffee in the morning like the coffee machine ones usually a mocha I herd that’s okay but to me it seems like everything is a issue these days I just need to relax 
    I will be getting early scan not sure if I can get one if doctors but will mention my concerns and my previous miscarriage x
  • I drink tea and allow myself one and then switch to decaf!! In having an early scan through personal choice. I'm at risk of an ectopic due to one blocked tube so want to reassure myself! I believe they won't offer me a scan unless I have symptoms which is slightly terrifying! Other than that risk, I wouldn't be having one xx
  • Hi ladies, back from my appointment....so I could be just shy of 6 weeks or 10 🤷🏽‍♀️ Have to ring midwife today to get appointment with her. Bleeding I mentioned is normal however if more I have to call straight away! Asked about a scan midwife will sort one I would like to know how far I am 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyway all ok! Thanks ladies hope all feeling ok xxx
  • Hi Kate, wow that is a difference!! Hopefully you will find out soon then! Xx
  • Hi char, yeah 🙈 how are people coping with nausea? I don’t like ginger I can’t stick it 🤮 xxx
  • Haha also good news about bleeding! I haven't got any nausea yet thank god. What about chewing gum? Xx
  • I have such a dry taste in my mouth nothing tastes great & wanna puke 🙈 May have to try chewing gum thanks char xx
  • Hi All, 
    We have just found out that we’re expecting I am just 5.1 weeks and feeling ok, little nauseous on/off, heads sore and pretty bad period craps on lower back. I am so worried as we have suffered 3 missed miscarriages over the last few years to our last one in Sept 2018 and with having very little pregnancy signs and more period pains I am fearing the worse all ready. My scan at 6 weeks is on Tuesday seems a life time away.. 
  • I’ve been having cramps and back ache down low discharge aswell I’ve just got over a miscarriage so hoping for the best fingers crossed for everyone xx
  • Healthygenes- Awe that’s so sweet of you to say. I appreciate that. I have to say tho that I take my hat off to the ones on here who have experienced loss. I only know the feeling of absence in my life. I feel for them and it tears my heart but I’m thankful that every single one of us can be on here right now. 

Kate- I’m really glad to hear that everything is okay. I’ve had you on my mind and have been waiting for your response. I’m very interested in seeing how far a long you are, neat you could be 6 or 10 weeks! I will continue to think about you and wishing you the best. 

MrsL81- were all going to be here every step of the way. I understand your worry and I hope that you find comfort that we’re all supporting each other and we all seem to be experiencing low back pain that feels like menstraul cramps. I’m not having cravings like some and I’m not feeling to nauseous just a little. I have a dry mouth but mainly at night so when I wake up I keep water next to my bed. So a few symptoms are slightly different. It looks like your right where we’re at. 

Today I’m officially 5 weeks!!!!!! And so is Loz27!!!!!! I’m feeling really good. Especially when I wake up it’s like adrenaline, I use to feel this last week too and I’d take it out in the treadmill. By 2 I can barely keep my eyes open and the headaches set in. My back ache and breast soreness have let up since I found out. They arnt effecting me as bad throughout the day. I hope that’s okay and normal. I took another frer pink dye instead of blue and it came up at three mins darker than the control line so everything much be okay. Like everybody else, I quit coffee the day I found out. I’m drinking raspberry leaf tea which is suppose to keep your uterine line strong and help prevent stuff.  Also is everybody still having intercourse? I’m assuming it’s safe. And also for the scan I hope they will do a u/s at my appointment this Friday. The only reason I think they are doing it so early is because of pcos and my bloodwork saying I have an hormone balance otherwise I’d have to wait. I think I read a few people asking 
  • Hey mrsL congrats! I can't imagine what it's like to have a loss. I pray we all have sticky beans. 
    Almarie I am 5 weeks today too! Hope they will do something for you if they have any concerns. Good news about your lines getting darker. I can totally relate, I am so energised when i first open my eyes and I'm shattered by 2pm! Struggling to stay awake at work right now! X
  • Welcome to @MrsL81 and @Jazzlouisec and huge congratulations - lovely to have you here!

• Char09! That’s so awesome! I think it’s so neat that we all are on the same date! Do you mind me asking if your pregnancy tests were already dark or growing darker like mine? I was hoping for them to be darker and I’m super pleased with today’s test so that makes me feel better. Yes it’s crazy how the crashing happens so quickly! I struggle to keep my eyes open.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions