Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• I read about the nub theory too. I think mine is clear I just can’t work it out. I did read also that they can’t work it out that early ? I’ll put my pic on, see if any one of you ladies is able to see xxx
  • Can you see the fork / twig bit? It’s that bit there that’s the nub ? I think?! xxx
  • MrsG I'm useless at the nub unless it's basically spelled out to me. But going by skull shape I'd say you're maybe a girl? Apparently the forehead is more rounded in girls and it does look a bit like my daughters scan pics. Now let's sit back and watch me be totally wrong... 
  • I read that too actually about the skull theory. I was thinking maybe a girl based on that. The nub part apparently forked usually means girl BUT I’ve seen boy ones with that too ? Apparently if it’s in line with the spine it’s a girl , any more than 30 degrees higher than spine is a boy . Should have kept a protractor from the old school days ;-) ! xxx
  • MrsG I’m rubbish as I said but my friend thinks boy based on nub theory x
  • xx
  • This is our is our little girl at our gender scan, not as clear as the 12wk one xx

• the 4D one, strange lol x
  • @Loz27 Ooh interesting ! See when it’s like that it looks like quite a big angle doesn’t it? I have about 6 weeks to go before my 20 week . Hubby won’t play the gender game with me haha! Aww I love those pics, how many weeks were you for the 3D one? Xxx
  • My two couldn't have looked more different at this stage! I can't see the nub on my Daughter's scan though so I can't compare to the current baby really 🙄

• I don’t even know what to look for with the nub iv Google’s but still don’t get it lol, 
    mrs g I was 16+1 I had booked the gender scan but they do a sneak peak in 4D x
  • @Bluehawaii90 I can't see the nub in either. My 2 look totally different too (why is the new one so much darker 😂). Of course I can't compare skulls because my daughter (top) wouldn't let us catch her in profile! I'm finding it so odd that I don't have strong feelings either way. I was so definite on having a girl last time round. 
  • Does it sound bad if I havent got a clue what you ladies are talking about 😂 I dont know what the nub theory is and I tried looking for a fork and had no idea there either 🙊 
    All of your babies look rounded but the midwife got mine totally flat?? 
    Although I think we’re having a girl 😉 we just have no time to go to a private scan so may as well hang on until the end of June! Xx
  • @Witmore26 don’t worry I have no idea either 😂 I’m not going to try guessing as I’ll probably have it wrong anyway and hopefully will just find out on day of 20 week scan. Although they do say the sonographer can get it wrong too. Luckily we are not really into massively gender specific stuff so will most likely get white, grey gender neutral type things anyway. 
  • @Witmore26 I don't really understand any of the theories, just the bit about rounded heads. I'd never use it to go and buy colour though - I really love babies in white at first. We aren't finding out so really just a bit of fun, guess I'll know come November 😂
  • @EvelynsMummy6390 we’re not finding out either. I’m a bit worried I might be able to see on the 20 week scan. Mine is on 10th July
  • @LivyLouby we told the us technician and she told us when she was down that end so we could look away :) hopefully yours will too! 
  • @LivyLouby sure I'm 10th July too. How far will you be? 
  • Hi Ladies! 

We are having a daughter!! 😆
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions