Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• @mrsg101 congratulations!!! 

• Thanks ladies! Here’s our little bundle of joy ❤️!

Yes she wasn’t actually too bad weight wise, she was bang on 8lbs. They thought she was around 7 and half lbs I think it was about 3 weeks ago. They do say the scans are in accurate by around 20% sometimes! She was born when I was 38 + 5 xxx
  • Congratulations Mrsg she’s gorgeous! 
    I went in at 8.30 to be induced they put the balloon in and we came home about 11,30 was having contractions every 10mins which went down to 5 an now seems to be more 7/8 mins x 
  • @Loz27 Oooh! How are you feeling now? I wanted the balloon but they did a pessary on me. How exciting! Little one could be here today or tomorrow? Xxx
  • It was absolutely awful to get in 3 of them had a go in the end 😩 contractions are all over no close pattern yet, we are just heading to triage as baby been quiet x
  • She is gorgeous @MrsG101 hope she's letting you have a rest? I'm hoping they are wrong with my estimated baby weight, although they way he's been jumping around it doesn't feel like it! 

@Loz27 any further yet? Best of luck either way
  • evening ladies update on my induction. Still no baby 😥 been in hospital since Thursday and all was going great then all stopped🙄 currently 3 cm dilated so they can break my waters. So now it’s a waiting game I’m on the list to go up and have them broken but obviously labouring ladies will be priority. Labour ward here is absolutely chocker block and they have staffing issues. Will keep you all posted 
    congrats mrsg 
    xxx
  • Have they said what next steps are @Newbeginnings2
  • Was trying to get some sleep when my waters broke! Had to come in and have the balloon removed an was 3-4cm regular contractions so they kept me in, that was 1am I’m now 4-5cm and allowed gas an air x
  • Ah great Stuff! 🥰
  • Good luck @Loz27 won’t be much longer now x 
  • Congratulations @MrsG101 she’s beautiful 🥰 and good luck @Loz27 !!

39 weeks today and nothing yet. So fed up now! Definitely feeling like bubs is coming in December!
  • @MrsG101 just beautiful!

@Loz27 @Newbeginnings2 thinking of you both, hoping to hear some baby news soon!!

I’ve lost my plug today, really hoping that means I’m going in the right direction and will go naturally (massively hoping I know!). Still not had any twinges though, and not even sure I’ve had BH 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • @Loz27 I hope you've either had or are very close to baby arriving!
    @Newbeginnings2 same for you, we're looking forward to hearing your news! 

@LivyLouby expecting I'll now be a December baby too I have a sweep booked next week so you never know! I was up at 6am this morning with awful cramps but they've eased off now so no such luck for me! I've been losing small amounts of plug for the last few days but nothing like the full thing. I read somewhere you can lose it a lot later with a second so hoping it'll happen soon! 

@Witmore26 my fingers are crossed for you! 

• @EvelynsMummy6390
    ive not lost any plug as far as I can tell :( sweep booked 2 days after due date on 26th. No cramps just awful heartburn at night and a lot of rib kicks and cervix pushes! Ow 😣 
  • Those cervix pushes are bloody awful, I'm constantly getting them, even more so when I put the recliner up. It keeps making me arch my back in an attempt to shift him off but it doesn't work 😬

Feeling so achy again tonight, lots of painful Braxton Hicks. I've gotten though the mother in law's party so baby is free to make his appearance whenever he likes now! 
  • Can I join the cervix kicking club? It's awful, especially if I'm trying to put Evie to bed. Already the sibling fighting begins as baby attempts to boot her off of me! Maybe if they kic hard enough they'll come right on out! 
  • Evah Rose was born by emergency c section 17:11:19 at 17.01pm weighing 8lb14 totally in love with her x
  • Aw @Loz27 that's fantastic! Love her name too (we have Evelyn Rosemarie). Hope you're getting all the cuddles and we can't wait to see a photo when you get a chance :) How are you feeling after the section? 
  • Congratulations @Loz27!!! Lovely name xx