Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020

Due in November 2020

Replies

• Yeah I am the same @Rainbows01 . Unsure if to go for one but I think with me being unsure, we shouldn't. Anything can change from 8 weeks to 12 weeks anyway can't it. 💗

My dog is worrying me atm lol not bloody eating!! She'll eat rubbish off the floor outside and all her treats 🙄 but won't entertain her normal food. So we are trying putting it down and then if she doesn't eat it, it gets picked up and she doesn't get it again till tea time lol she ate it last night but not touched it this morning.
    Any advice please? 😂 xx
  • @Rainbows01 thank you hunni. She is a little sweetie. 

@SunshineB yeah still Pup she’s been acting more protective and cuddling up to my lower tummy and licking it lol 😂 xxx
  • @Rainbows01 true hunni. It’s meant to be happy 🥳 time for us all but we find ourselves worrying and stressing Cause we have experienced losses 😔😭, we know how hard it is to let ourselves be happy till we know everything is ok. as we have had That happiness taken from us before. 💕😘
  • @SunshineB bless hun. We booked in early scan for 6 weeks just to put mind at easy and midwife said They will book me in at just gone 8 weeks then 12+ doctors really good here and wanna keep eye on me as been high risk with all other 4 pregnancies and because of our losses over last two years . I have an underactive thyroid so they have to monitor my levels closely in pregnancy. Just praying everything goes well this time. I suffer with anxiety and depression on top . 😔

Sounds like the little cutie has eaten something that doesn’t agree with her in the rubbish. Is she normally a good eater? Is she drinking plenty still? Could be just under the weather . How’s her back end business and water works? sorry to ask. 
    Buttons doesn’t stop eating. Lol 😂 my chunky little monkey. Xxxxx 💕😘

• How’s all you lovely mummies doing today? 💕😘xx
  • Sorry for the silence guys! It’s not been letting me post! 🤔 

congratulations @Geriatricmum what a surprise! 💗

Congratulations @KEEPER 💗💗 

I’m doing ok today @Hayz85 we went on a school trip so I feel shattered haha! Also booked in for my booking appointment with the midwife ☺️ Feels real now! Haha 
    how is everyone else doing? Xxx
  • Hi Ladies. 

I’ve been waiting for this group to pop up for over a week then had a busy weekend and missed it. I’m Jennie. Got my BFP 10DPO. Then got really strong line progression. 

Feeling soo tired and bad headaches and loads of low dull cramps, which I didn’t have with my daughter who’s 2. 

I’m predicted due date 7th Nov. So that’s each child 1 week either side of Halloween lol. Busy few weeks of birthdays then mine on 17th Nov. I was a month early with my daughter, so I half expect to be early again. 

Congratulations to you all and here’s to a lovely journey. 

Jennie xx
  • @Lauralouke I'm still finding it hard to get into my head! My best work friend asked me if I was pregnant because I was wearing gloves today when I wouldn't usually 😅 I'm a rubbish liar 😂 

@SunshineB, providing nothing else has changed like any vomiting or diarrhoea, weight loss or behavioural changes, and she's super keen to eat other food like chicken for example; then she might just be being fussy. In which case, what you're doing is exactly right, leave it down for 20mins and then pick it up. If in doubt, get her checked over by your vet. 😊
  • Ahh just trying to catch up on all the chat. What a lovely chatty bunch you are already. @SunshineB I used to be a veterinary nurse too. I left in 2008 and went into veterinary pharmaceutical sales and now I work in human medical device sales in diabetes. Our whole company has been put on work from home duties due to coronovirus, globally. A massive move but I feel so much safer now. It’s scary now we are growing little ones. 

If anyone has any gestational diabetes concerns or anything, I’m happy to answer any questions 😀 

I had a miscarriage with my first then Grace was my rainbow baby. Then we were super lucky this time and caught first time properly trying. Valentine’s Day baby 💕😍

we have booked an early scan for 7 weeks as I also am not crapping it until I see that heart beat xx
  • Welcome @WLJ! Oh wow, this really us a small world! That's amazing, I know a few RVNs that have made the leap in pharmaceutical sales and love it ❤ what part if the UK are you in?

Lovely to have you here 😊 and very handy with the diabetes info! 😘

• I can’t remember who said about how many test is normal to do lol. But I’ve gone a bit crazy. I did a digital and an early response too and all instant pos. does this make me a crazy pregnant lady 🤣🤣🤣
  • @Lauralouke bless you . Glad your feeling okay today hun. Wow loads  of extra kids today you must be Extra shattered . Bet your glad to be home relaxing . 
    I’m still tired 💤 and boobs really sore. I have been feeling so hot today and such bad headache 🤕. 

Welcome @WLJ And big congratulations hun xx sorry for your lost 😔😢  xx wow most have conceived Valentine’s Day 😊💕😘
  • @WLJ if you're crazy then so am I 🤪 
    Although I havn't tested today for the first time! But purely because my FMU isn't strong and I didn't want to stress out before work 😅 very proud of myself that I havn't hit the test since I got home 😅

• Thank you @Hayz85 and @rainbows01 , she literally eats anything but for the last week she hasn't  wanted her biscuits. She didn't eat anything today so by the time OH got home she cried to go out and then ate grass. Ibe found she usually does that when her tummy is empty as she is a small breed, the stomach acid can irritate her throat. So she's not eaten and caused herself that 🙄 so I had to give in tonight and we out some Fortiflora probiotic onto her food and she scoffed it!
    Think I'm going to have to look at a new food but just annoyed as I've just opened a 15kg bag a few weeks ago 😫 She's find in herself and I have her booked in for her glands doing this weekend so I'll ask for more diet recommendations then lol.

Welcome @wlj and congratulations  💗 sorry to hear about your loss . I have just bought some more test sticks from Ebay as I have run out Haha feel like I need more as I don't have many symptoms so it worries me 😥 I feel very anxious about it all as we had a chemical last time

When is your appointment @Lauralouke ? I've got mine book for 26th xx

• @Hayz85 haha yeah I bet it’s a busy month for val day babies. It just so happens I ovulated the day after haha. 

@Rainbows01 I was the same today. Didn’t test as I wanted to get another digital for tomo and hope to get 3-4 weeks on the screen. It’s mad isn’t it because it won’t change the outcome and we could still have HCG even with a blighted ovum. But hey it’s all fun x
  • @Hayz85 so glad to be home and in my pjs now, they have been so loud all day, all 60 😂🙈 @WLJ congratulations! 💗☺️ I also have a little girl who’s 2 :)@SunshineB we have the scan booked for the 28th and then my midwife is the 25th :) xxxx
  • I'm sure it'll go quick @Lauralouke and I'm  sure all will be ok :) xx
  • @SunshineB what’s a chemical? Sorry if I’m being thick. 

@Lauralouke thank you and ahh I think it will be a lovely age gap. She will have just turned 3 when this one is due 😍
  • @WLJ I think it will be too :) my little girl will turn three in the January as I’m due on the 1st November ☺️ 

Xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions